which phenotype do you find the most attractive?

which phenotype do you find the most attractive?

• Hallstatt Nordid

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • East Nordid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • west baltid

• Gracile Mediterreanid

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • North Atlantid

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Sub Nordid

• Atlanto Mediterreanid

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • pontid

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Alpinid

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Faelid

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1942

Deleted member 1942

Kraken
Race

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Stingray and Mansnob
JUST WAW at the north atlandid very white skin girl.

better quality image

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
in which countries can we find the most this type of north atlandid, beautiful white skin, fine traits, girls looking ?

indianlantid is most attractive ded srs

where do WE FUCKING FIND HER PLEASE

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 3043
Gracile Mediterreanid

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Framletgod, Yummyinmytummy and 1 other person
west baltid is second place for me

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
British isles,scandinavia,france,germany.

I understand why my friend got the 99+ likes per 24 hours.
Brown hair, colored eyes.
For us guys it's the same : a brown haired girl, fine traits, very white skin, colored eyes - preferably blue -, is above everything

I don't know I live in America where all of these are mixed together and everyone is subhuman. And the few genetic anomalies are reserved for better looking men

Gracile Mediterreanid

comes second : brown hair, fine traits, and white skin is above everything. having colored eyes is a bonus.
I don't know I live in America where all of these are mixed together and everyone is subhuman. And the few genetic anomalies are reserved for better looking men

like which percentage of the US population is below 5 PSL?

MULATTO SLAYER
U
L
L
A
T
O
S
L
A
Y
E
R

Feallid, based in Northern-Germany
Wouldnt surprise me if Prussians looked like that and kicked ass in military jfl

They have cro-magnoid ad-mixture, that is why, especially women, could turn out to be pretty high T ogre

dalofaelid.png

dalofaelidm.jpg

FaelidMorph.bmp

62103465.jpg

fabien_pelous_contact_conference.jpg

13024-800w.jpg

mini-anden-arrives-for-the-proposal-world-premiere-at-the-el-capitan-picture-id139357684

doutzen_kroes_amfar_.jpg

600full-ana-beatriz-barros.jpg

North Atlantid votes were 5 alt's from @mido the slayer

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg, Vitruvian, Deleted member 1942 and 1 other person
North Atlantid men are ugly

North atlantid is best pheno considering same bones

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and cardiologist
meds 💪🏽

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Race ranking is hella gay. I'm all for recognizing shit like the iq map and general racial differences and what we have with leftist society today is absolutely retarded but you gotta recognized the individual. A black woman's front profile could literally mog all of those female faces if she was symmetrical and feminine looking enough. If a person has craniofacial dystrophy it doesn't matter what type of sub-race of white people they are, they will be ugly.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Nosecel9000
Race ranking is hella gay. I'm all for recognizing shit like the iq map and general racial differences and what we have with leftist society today is absolutely retarded but you gotta recognized the individual. A black woman's front profile could literally mog all of those female faces if she was symmetrical and feminine looking enough. If a person has craniofacial dystrophy it doesn't matter what type of sub-race of white people they are, they will be ugly.
>if

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Go ahead and find post at least one pic.

Faelid like my fav model.

pretty sure these in the op aren't real people but composites from many people and their different features. Obviously there are outliers JFL

• +1
Reactions: Lux
in which countries can we find the most this type of north atlandid, beautiful white skin, fine traits, girls looking ?
Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
This one pls

InkedTfbfprV

where do WE FUCKING FIND HER PLEASE
I took one long ago.
Sorry.
But women prefer Paleo-Atlantid or Mediterannid types.
Mine aged very very well.

Last edited:
I took one long ago.
Sorry.
But women prefer Paleo-Atlantid or Mediterannid types.
Mine aged very very well.
Share pics??

Not a single pixel

Pontid (left) looks similar to gracile med (middle). I think Gracile med is more attractive than North Atlantid (right)
pontidf.jpg
gracilemediterranidf.jpg
northatlantidf.jpg

They all look the same