WHICH SUBHUMAN ETHNICITY MOGS THE MOST? MOG BATTLE: INDIA VS PAKISTAN VS CHINA (VOTE)

Which ethnicity mogs the most?

• India

• Pakistan

• China

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
INDIA:
averageindianman.jpg

PAKISTAN:
averageafghanimale.jpg

CHINA:
chineseaverageman.jpg

FALIOS:

INDIA: STREETSHITTER, BOBS N VAGENE, SMELLY FOOD

PAKISTAN: TERRORIST, SEEN AS INDIA TIER, HATED IN EUROPE

CHINA: CORONAVIRUS, MICROPENIS, MOST EVIL HATED COUNTRY, EATS DOGS AND RATS AND BATS, GENERIC FLAT FACES

• +1
Reactions: Over, Vladimir makarov and CrazyFitLover
at least china did something historically significant

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6942, Finalchad, Deleted member 1751 and 8 others
Clicked the wrong one, thought it was which one is most subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6942, FutureMogger, Krezo and 4 others
average pheno is not accurate btw. every pheno that was ever posted made with average faces has better harmony for some reason (i remember hearing someone here say this), also it tends to include every type of pheno under that country.

I think lightskin curries mog, but gooks have less nationality falio it seems until now.

Pakistan probably mogs India if you consider all of it but north indian and light pakistanis look pretty much the same

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Not Pakistan

Pakistan because @Salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, FutureMogger, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Pakistani women>>>Indian women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chinese women

The males can all get nuked tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 2506 and turkproducer
paki mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
average pheno is not accurate btw. every pheno that was ever posted made with average faces has better harmony for some reason (i remember hearing someone here say this), also it tends to include every type of pheno under that country.

I think lightskin curries mog, but gooks have less nationality falio it seems until now.

Pakistan probably mogs India if you consider all of it but north indian and light pakistanis look pretty much the same
NORTH INDIANS ARE JUST LIGHTER BUT PASHTUNS SHARE THE CAUCASOID BASE AND COLORED BASE WITH AFGHANS UNDERSTAND?
Why the FUCK would you name the title "MOST SUBHUMAN ETHNICITY" and then set the poll as "Which ethnicity mogs the most". Are you actually braindamaged?
I CHANGED IT BRO

NORTH INDIANS ARE JUST LIGHTER BUT PASHTUNS SHARE THE CAUCASOID BASE AND COLORED BASE WITH AFGHANS UNDERSTAND?
yeah i just don’t undersrand the point when curries and gooks just shit on each other to argue who is lower smv

just seems pointless

They all have micropenis, not only chinese

They all have micropenis, not only chinese
i feel like that was mainly a nutrition problem

in school all the brown guys had big dicks while the filpinos and asians had small dicks not even bias capping

it went black> white and brown > asian

i feel like that was mainly a nutrition problem

in school all the brown guys had big dicks while the filpinos and asians had small dicks not even bias capping
Idk maybe

I CHANGED IT BRO
Allow revotes for all the people that missvoted cus of your mistake

changed to china ty op

Subhuman is subhuman.

Pakistan mogs because of the afgan and pashtun side
39583190b547ade976b0549ffa91c254
Zayn Malik Quitting One Direction1 630x420

Some indians mog but overall pakis mog

Actor vidyut jamwal c0a01438 eaca 11e6 a2d8 09470c086dd7

China idk
Bruce lee mid punch
Dan inosanto bruce lee
Images 11

• +1
have pakis won?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
this is a stupid thread, each ethnicity has good looking people. The only reason indians are hated, are cause they are mistaken as terrorists, that terrorist label is now only second to gook (corona causers) label.

this is a stupid thread, each ethnicity has good looking people. The only reason indians are hated, are cause they are mistaken as terrorists, that terrorist label is now only second to gook (corona causers) label.
yeah but which ethnicity has better looking people? thats the point of this thread. every group has ugly and gl but the reason whites mog the most is they have the highest amount of gl people.

so thats why i solemnly believe its pakistan then india then china, just cuz china has a billion more people

yeah but which ethnicity has better looking people? thats the point of this thread. every group has ugly and gl but the reason whites mog the most is they have the highest amount of gl people.

so thats why i solemnly believe its pakistan then india then china, just cuz china has a billion more people
hard to say, would have to run a study, opinions are pointless.

it's a tie

they all lose

Pakistani men are consistently voted as some of the best looking men in the world. No pure white country can compete with Pashtun or Indo Nordic slayers, sorry it's not possible.

why because pashtuns have the best coloring on earth and a perfect mix of prettyboy caucasoid features and med robust ethnic features

basically tan skin, pitch black thick eyebrows and hair, norwood 0, long lashes, red full lips, colored eyes, etc

dont know why every ugly white teen here copes

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Moggy
why because pashtuns have the best coloring on earth and a perfect mix of prettyboy caucasoid features and med robust ethnic features

basically tan skin, pitch black thick eyebrows and hair, norwood 0, long lashes, red full lips, colored eyes, etc

dont know why every ugly white teen here copes
but muh jbw :feelsuhh:

• +1

north indians genenerally look like darker pakistani ethnicities on averagee , though outliers exists.

im afghan pashtun and no eye colour halo :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Salludon
Out of those pictures, Chinese.

In general, Pakistanis.

China: iq, organization, based government, world power
Pakijeetstan: looks of a small portion of the population
In: dia

Afghanistan mogs.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
  • Love it