Which supplements, meds and other chemicals boost Testosterone?

D

Deleted member 13588

Silver
Selenium and Zinc seem to have some minor effect on Testosterone.

Any other supplements, meds and chemicals which will boost your Testosterone?

Selenium and Zinc seem to have some minor effect on Testosterone.

Any other supplements, meds and chemicals which will boost your Testosterone?
I might try some test boosting supplements once I get serious about the gym again. The studies/anecdotes are mixed. Majority of fitness gurus now say their a total scam, but some say they work well. I think the issue is everything is compared to juiced up fitness models so the bar is set incredibly high and warps perception. For controversial things with huge differences in opinion, the truth lies in the middle often times ( but not always ).

I'll have to try it for myself to see.

Not sure about test boosting but organic raw maca root powder , if you get the right brand jacks up your sex drive. Don't know if it does test, cause its a aphrodisiac potentially, but I get the feel of being high test as you get horny as fuck on it and you get more general energy and fatigue issues gone. I love taking it and take it once a day and sometimes twice a day.

This site says it doesn't, but your sex drive for sure goes up and you get more general energy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
I might try some test boosting supplements once I get serious about the gym again. The studies/anecdotes are mixed. Majority of fitness gurus now say their a total scam, but some say they work well. I think the issue is everything is compared to juiced up fitness models so the bar is set incredibly high and warps perception. For controversial things with huge differences in opinion, the truth lies in the middle often times ( but not always ).

I'll have to try it for myself to see.

Not sure about test boosting but organic raw maca root powder , if you get the right brand jacks up your sex drive. Don't know if it does test, cause its a aphrodisiac potentially, but I get the feel of being high test as you get horny as fuck on it and you get more general energy and fatigue issues gone. I love taking it and take it once a day and sometimes twice a day.

This site says it doesn't, but your sex drive for sure goes up and you get more general energy.
Maca Root. I will have to look into this. :)

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Turkesterone :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lurkerslep and Deleted member 13588
Tongkat Ali, Vitamin D3, potentially Ashwaghanda...

• +1
Reactions: mfk, autistic_tendencies, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Vitamin D

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I think it’s genetics
You’re either born with high t receptors or low ones

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine