Which trading 212 account should i open

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
do you even understand what you are doing? trading212 is another scammy CFD broker. The broker is literally trading against your order as you are not even trading the real underlying asset.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Deleted member 6128 and twilight
do you even understand what you are doing? trading212 is another scammy CFD broker. The broker is literally trading against your order as you are not even trading the real underlying asset.
1st No i dont have a fucking clue what im doing
2. wat app should i use then for stocks

1st No i dont have a fucking clue what im doing
2. wat app should i use then for stocks
you wont get rich daytrading stocks or any asset class if that is what you going at especially when you have no idea what you are doing

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Unironically you should probably just buy bitcoin right now. It’s still under 50% of ATH. Likely you can sell it just below previous ATH within 2 years. Don’t be greedy with bitcoin and don’t FOMO and it’s fairly safe.

Open robinhood

I use trading 212 for long term stock investments

Is this bad? jfl

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
I use trading 212 for long term stock investments

Is this bad? jfl
for long term investing in stocks you are safe, even tho I would use other brokers. For CFD you are not safe

Trading212 offer free commission trading which is fine for long term investing. However, for trading this is really not good