White and westernized east Asian Women: "I love Arab guys." The Arab guys she's talking about:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Med bvll forever

So same shit, be a curry or ethnic is fine, just don't LOOK like one jfl

Meds aren't white. Ethnics can only be mistaken for Med. Never a real white from Northern Europe.

Meds should identify as brown race similar to North Africans and Mid east

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They like skinnymaxxed and chilloutmaxxed BBC's

Screenshot 20220114 091353

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm an Arab guy with brown hair, dark brows/lashes and blue eyes, so I'd say I'm pretty fortunate to have these features Was just looking at these memes created by real women out of boredom, and these memes just prove JBW theory.

THIS is what many white and self-hating Asian women really mean when she says "I like to date ethnics". Either THESE MENAs or white Hispanics. I know 2 east Asian origin women, brought up in the West from my uni (fully Japanese and Korean) who are White/Hispanic/MENA only, with absolutely no exceptions. Look at these memes created by women themselves, and notice how European-passing almost every single one of them look like.

I also remember a Vietnamese-American woman on Reddit who would only date Levantine Arabs, Turks, whites and Hispanics because "she can't help but be attracted to what she is attracted to."

View attachment 1482891View attachment 1482892View attachment 1482895View attachment 1482897View attachment 1482898View attachment 1482899View attachment 1482901View attachment 1482903View attachment 1482904View attachment 1482905View attachment 1482909View attachment 1482911View attachment 1482913View attachment 1482916

So, fellow ethnics, if you aren't a white or Med-passing MENA, light-skinned Hispanic, you don't have a chance with westernized Asian women or white women who don't go BBC.
I'm a med passing MENA:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lygodactylus
Half white half lebanese, with some syrian background. You?
half Algerian half Tunisian (most northern parts of Tunisia and Algeria)

• +1
There are many white passing Algerians and Tunisians.
True. Half of us are like shitskins and the other half are white/med-passing

• +1
True. Half of us are like shitskins and the other half are white/med-passing
Oh yes. I was watching a documentary on the cronulla riots in Australia and there was this nordic looking blonde woman who said she's an australian born lebanese Muslim.

They exist!