white boys acting submissive around BBC

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment

Blonde hair is acting like a girl he knows his place lmao
How does it feel to see ur blonde chad aryans be man handled by some black bull?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, MrGlutton, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
@RetardSubhuman @Kater Maxxing

yet another case… this is not just ANY bbc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 18582
yet another case… this is not just ANY bbc
no I've seen this type of behaviour many times in my majoritarily white college when there is a black guy around in class or at a party (every single time they have a white girlfriend who seems glued to them doesn't take to anyone but them I've noticed), my friends who are total braindead tiktok zoomers will go on and on about how cool he looks how he looks like one of their favorite basketball players or rappers try to talk to him dab him up put him on this pedestal while he's fucking a white girl I've seen this happen so many time the same exact submissive smile of admiration im not just making a stupid bait post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, PrinceLuenLeoncur, LooksOrDeath and 8 others
Carti mogs them

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 27660, Trilogy and 1 other person
Oh8tziqh5cEplOiRCYkMorbfsBHB3pr8 pndKzCUWCdRCwlYBhFfIOONoXheF BBORRQe LDf4dTGvH5lxBWetw dJiS6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
@Ai Impact

• +1
I think they’re homosexual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 24410
I would rip his bug eyes right out of there sockets

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 5815
Muh hunter eyes muh high hunting succes

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel and Deleted member 5815
Screenshot 20221027 173941

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, MrGlutton and Deleted member 5815
Captdqwfqwfgure

Over for this slavic looking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 5815 and bloomercel
why the fuck is carti looking like that what the fuck what a descesnion

• +1
no I've seen this type of behaviour many times in my majoritarily white college when there is a black guy around in class or at a party (every single time they have a white girlfriend who seems glued to them doesn't take to anyone but them I've noticed), my friends who are total braindead tiktok zoomers will go on and on about how cool he looks how he looks like one of their favorite basketball players or rappers try to talk to him dab him up put him on this pedestal while he's fucking a white girl I've seen this happen so many time the same exact submissive smile of admiration im not just making a stupid bait post
JFL I’m an aspie BBCcel (I look dark triad and cool apparently) and what you said has given me flashbacks to uni. They legit do EXACALLY what you said I didn’t think much of it but JFL it’s true.

• JFL
Reactions: mogger10, Deleted member 5815 and MrGlutton