White chadlite gets on his knees for an ugly recessed gook

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

He is like a 7-8 facially getting on his knees and talking in Chinese which he secretly learned for her 3/10 (look at her face).

Screenshot 20240810 004601
Screenshot 20240810 004621

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, mathis, Costcosuperstore and 19 others
He’s htn at best with ok coloring but maybe it’s just seeing him with a gook that makes me think that

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Careful, you're going to have the coping dalits talk about how he's not a white chadlite and actually a MTN, and how the Asian foid is looks matched with him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deadstock, n9wiff and 2 others
wow she's genuinly ugly.

JBA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ascеnd, User28823 and 5 others
White women are laughing right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ascending2Tyrone, Deleted member 72684 and 4 others
These white niggas always have the same autistic look to them. They just reek of autism, same with that retard called “Korean English man” or whatever his called.

I think liking gooks is an autistic trait, no genuine male with high T is attracted to that shit.

She’s so fucking ugly and those 11 million likes probably from other chinks fawning over kt
EB1F2250 EE6D 4DD8 9390 FD7EC1EC6A8B

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ascending2Tyrone, Ascеnd and 8 others
Holy fucking shit her ugly gook face pisses me off so much

E4948690 81AE 4FCF BD5B EAC4BA05CA36
1ACA2EAA 4EF3 4D2C BB54 64741A7B34FE
F8996AA6 2C86 4C3F B48C 2618195FBB61
2E16F2ED CA04 4A90 BB04 1E40DCB08A33

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, Ascеnd and 7 others
His kids are gonna resent him for choosing someone with shitty genes, and they're gonna end up on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ascending2Tyrone, Ascеnd and 8 others
I was expecting this holy fck
IMG 9107
IMG 8257

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Gilbert_Durandal
His kids are gonna resent him for choosing someone with shitty genes, and they're gonna end up on this forum
He is literally autistic.

His kids are going to be the next E.R.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, itzyaboyJJ, rand anon and 1 other person
Non NT men have to date below their league because most foids desire the bad boys. Looks can save your autism, well they don't because who wants to date an ugly woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vampmaxxer, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 1 other person
These white niggas always have the same autistic look to them. They just reek of autism, same with that retard called “Korean English man” or whatever his called.

I think liking gooks is an autistic trait, no genuine male with high T is attracted to that shit.

She’s so fucking ugly and those 11 million likes probably from other chinks fawning over kt
View attachment 3085061
the korean english man dude is quapa tho(25% asian)

• Woah
Reactions: Hottaco34
>chadlite
>shows a mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, User28823, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
That’s an MTN, he doesn’t have enough bone in his face to be a CL. And his lighter coloring, non robustness, and businessy look is exactly what some Asian girls flip over so this makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
the korean english man dude is quapa tho(25% asian)
I am Asian and I have 6.7 inches

Just very slightly bigger than iphone 13 pro max with case on

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Spiritually cucked male there is no saving him

I hope they have a kid and their kid goes ER

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, saint and Deleted member 47180
Asians legitimately prefer the white men that end up in the white woman’s trash bin

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, saint and Baldingman1998
Exactly. He mogs her so hard yet is simping like a cuckold on his knees giving a speek in Chinese like a cuck. It's sad to see
Crazy that video got 11 million likes JFL. His apparently a diagnosed autist (surprise surprise). So he probably sees her as a “perfect waifu”

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Baldingman1998
Crazy that video got 11 million likes JFL. His apparently a diagnosed autist (surprise surprise). So he probably sees her as a “perfect waifu”
Those are 11 million femcel ugly women. Seeing him simp for gookina gives them hope

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Hottaco34
Those are 11 million femcel ugly women. Seeing him simp for gookina gives them hope
Worst part is, they probably will end up with an autistic white nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Ascеnd, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
Most wouldn't
Idk man, I genuinely believe In the theory “just be Asian” (well just be female) but Asian females seem to have even more of an advantage, they can look like utter shit, and will still date above their looksmatch. Something you rarely see other foids do

It’s a brootal pill, there’s soo many autistic white niggas out there willing to breed with chinks
9B6BAF10 FEC2 442E 951F 7B5AA01C3266
359CC656 0F4C 4067 8879 4BF03E5DB151
AB89867E 5F43 4557 92B3 43DF05F8C553

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, perpetuallytired and Klasik616
Idk man, I genuinely believe In the theory “just be Asian” (well just be female) but Asian females seem to have even more of an advantage, they can look like utter shit, and will still date above their looksmatch. Something you rarely see other foids do

It’s a brootal pill, there’s soo many autistic white niggas out there willing to breed with chinks
View attachment 3085350View attachment 3085351View attachment 3085352
Because white women are jumping on BBC and refuse to date white men for their high standards, white men are settling with chinks. It's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Hottaco34
Why do you white guys do this to yourselves

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Why do you white guys do this to yourselves
He's autistic (there's a tiktok where his fiance talks about it) . For some reason autistic guys get with asian foids all the time. Even the really good looking guys.

He's autistic (there's a tiktok where his fiance talks about it) . For some reason autistic guys get with asian foids all the time. Even the really good looking guys.
Makes sense. Autistic hapas still have use for society like being well paid engineers

Can’t be said the same for autistic blacks/ ethnics

bro feelin that military occupation in asian country loml cravings and things of that nature :feelshah: