White Couple make racist TikTok vid, are not allowed to finish High School GTFIH!!

Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Solstice

@6ft5manlet jfl at exposing your face on tiktok whilst being racist at the same time, they should've expected this tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Mateusz74, Vvvvxxxx and 8 others
LET'S GET MY COMMENT MORE UPVOTES THAN THIS LOSER OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Zygos4Life, FutureMogger and 4 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Its actuallyall true😂

crazy shit. this is why u use looksmax.me with 3 vpn + proxies and also on incognito. i dont though cuz i dont post racist and sexist things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Vvvvxxxx, 5'8manlet and 6 others
@RichardSpencel YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH. SUCK THIS 7.1 INCH UNBONEPRESSED DICK. YOUR PICTURES SHOW YOU'RE A FAGGIT. LARPING ON INCEL WEBSITE LIKE A MAGGOT. YOU DESERVE A DEATH SENTENCE LARPING ONLINE. YOU'VE BEEN ROTTING ON THIS SHIT WEBSITE FOR A LONG TIME. I DON'T CARE IF ENDING YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE IS A CRIME. I'M FINE WITH PAYING THE TIME.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Justttt
crazy shit. this is why u use looksmax.me with 3 vpn + proxies and also on incognito. i dont though cuz i dont post racist and sexist things
lol bro problem is these people had shown their faces and had usernames that also had their surnames
really easy to figure out who they are
nobody cares about this site tho

• Love it
Reactions: PersianKingdom
lol bro problem is these people had shown their faces and had usernames that also had their surnames
really easy to figure out who they are
nobody cares about this site tho

This site's just shits and giggles, none of us are bad people irl at all

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zygos4Life and balding17yomanletcel
lol at the irony of the "making bad decisions" part

these retards posted this publicly including their faces IN 2020 and now their lives are ruined, they are below average nigger iq

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Mateusz74, Deleted member 5632 and 10 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, .👽., Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
I mean I'm racist but I wouldn't go that far publicly. Lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, .👽., FutureMogger and 2 others
Good

Fuck those cumskins
Hope they have no future
WOW BRO THAT'S CRAZY IT'S OVER MAN I NEED ROPPE HOW CAN I SURVIVE THE FUTURE IS NOW. THE GAME WHERE NOT PLAYING IS THE CRAZY IDEA. ROPE OR COPPE? MOGS ME RENT-FREE IN MY HEAD IT'S OVER.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
Low iq crackers Jfl that shits not even funny like the other racist tiktoks :lul: imagine ruining your life over this shit i cant even comprehend what they thought was going to happen

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and FutureMogger
.̴̨̨̨̢̡̧̨̨̡̢̢̨̧̢̨̡̢̨̨̨̨̨̨̡̧̨̨̨̡̨̡̧̧̨̢̢̢̧̡̢̨̧̢̡̢̧̧̢̨̢̧̡̢̧̢̧̨̧̢̢̢̢̢̡̡̡̨̨̧̧̢̡̨̧̡̢̡̡̧̢̡̢̨̢̡̧̧̡̨̡̧̡̨̨̧̡̡̨̢̧̧̨̧̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̨̨̢̡̢̡̨̧̡̧̨̧̡̨̧̧̨̨̨̧̧̡̢̨̧̧̡̨̧̨̢̡̢̨̡̧̢̡̢̧̡̢̧̡̡̧̡̢̧̢̧̧̧̡̨̢̧̡̧̡̢̧̨̨̢̨̨̨̡̧̧̡̨̢̨̨̨̡̨̢̨̢̧̡̢̨̡̧̢̧̨̢̡̢̧̡̧̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̧̡̧̧̢̨̨̡̡̡̧̡̢̡̡̨̢̨̧̧̨̡̡̢̢̧̡̢̧̡̧̢̧̢̡̧̨̨̧̢̨̨̡̡̧̨̧̢̢̧̨̧̡̨̨̡̡̡̡̡̢̧̨̢̡̨̧̧̨̨̢̧̢̢̡̧̧̨̢̢̡̨̡̨̧̨̢̡̢̡̡̧̢̧̢̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̯̘͈̰̣̮̞͎̜̩̞̝̺̬̥̩̭̬̘̲͓̫̯̱̮͉̞̺̥̰̪̺͍͔̼̲̞̗͖̻̮̠̳̠̳̩̥̦̱̯̬̻̬̮͉͍̠͍̬̪̙̰̞̜͔͉̘͇̗̣͙͇͍̠̖̭̹̘͕̪̗̻̳̟͎͈̻̺̞͕̘͓̮͍̣̜̝͚̺͉̹̩̖̟̖͓͕͙̙̥̜͎͖̤̗̘̥͈̝͚̻̳̤̹̲̲̦̼̮̦͎̟̼̫̗̹̤̰̝͇̣̭̥̙̟̺̖̝̯̞͇̠͖̺̰̱̠̰̹͉̣̩̩̮͉͇͉̮̙͚̼̹̼̖͍̼̻̰̦̘͙͉͖͈̣̠͈̳̙̫͚̙̠̼̤̫̹͉̪̦͚̤̮̟̱͙̹͚̬̗̼̱̲͕̼̮̦̗͕̠̬̫̰̗̤̯̹̝͖̼̪̩̲̙̣̦̞͎͈̱̼̯̣̘̗̠͚̰̯̫̠̤̘͚̩͈̗̦̗̘̻̝̣̣̘̲̺̜̥̜̺̳̻̜͙̱͖̙̪̙͉̞̰͖͓̟͕͓̠̬̣̹̬̹͍̘͙̲̘̠̬͓̹̱̪̗̪͙̮̖̰̳͕̝̦͈͙̹̯͎͉̫͔̠̙̩̮͓̼͎̜̫̙͈̼̩͎̮̟̗̲̮̣͕̝̮͍̳͓̬͕̭̯͙͖̝̲̠̺͖͚̩̞̘̱͓̺̠͍͈̜̯͍͍̤͚̹̰̳̳̫̼̲̤̜̭̙͈̜͚͖̩̼̮͇̘̘͇͎̯̖̹̙̙͉̝͖͓̞͇̰͍̻͓̺̤̼̣̼̣̺͇̫̻̹̙̹̝͖̰̠̰̗̰̝̱̙͉͓̹͍̹͈̣̜͙̬͙̞̯̞̱̪̜̙̭̩̱͕̤̰̖̫͇̦̣̞̩̲͎̰̹̘̹̣͉̹̩̩̰̤̹̲͕̹͙̗͇̝̦͎̰͕̠̹͖̰͇͙͍͍̱̪̣̘̹̣̺͕͔͓͓̞͈̲͕̼̝̼̼͖͔͕̮͍̞̼͔̞̩̤̖̫̘̜̪͈̗͖̝̭̼͙̮̠̺̻͍̞̙̻̻̖̜̰͍̹͍̰̥͈̦̻͙̱̤̙̱̯͎̼̹̻̩̼̣̦̤͎̳̯̝̭͓̣̰͓͙̖̘̭̤͙͕̹̺͓̩͕͎̟͔͈̺͖̹̦̠͓̪͍͕͓͍̥̭̞͔̼̯̘̜͇̭̲̭͚͎̱̙͈̘̭̪͙̙̗̩͖͇͚͕̰͎̻̜͉̟̫̻̖̝͇̪̜̲̩͚̠̤̮̻̦̯̞̙͕͎͍̖̰̩͉̱͎͔̤̪̮̞͍͎͇̖̯͎̱͇̰̹̩̫͚̫͕͓̦͓̰̹͖̠̟̹͙̲̥̼̠̙͉̖̜̭̬̻͉͚̙̩̫̯͎͚͎͉͉͎̟̦̦͖͈͙̝̦͍̰̲̯̤̻̪̣̣͇̞̯̤͚̥͇̥̫̦͉͇̘̰̺̯̜̻͕̗̮̜͓̖̺͍̹̰̳̟̺̮͓͈͙̭̭̦̱̗͍͖̳̹̥̭͇̼̰̬͖͔̻̱͓̠͎̫̮̻͔͔̝̹̩̮͕̥͇̭̠̗̻̻̼͚͓͍̦̦̥̣̖̥̮̱̹̮̦̣̝̥͍̖̰̱̻͎̱̝̳̮͔̝̺͉̗̹͕͙̝̘̙͉͕̜̮͚̗̼̩͇̱̗̺̭͉͈̱̤͈̬̲͙͓̤͈̻͕̳̙̰̯͚͎̠̺̦̯͎̜̺̖̥͕̖̰̹͈̼̣̲̤̲͈̦͉̲̫͓̫͍͕̫͚͖̭̪̞͖̤͙͔̝̩̰̱̯̤̲̮͈͇͉̜̭͎͚͖͍͇̤̮͚̫̣͎͚̼̮̯͓͉͚̗̤͚̮͈̙̤̣̦͖̦̪̙͔͍̟̹̖̘͙̥͈̖̭̘͇͓̞̹͚̜͕̩͚̗̘̞̞͖̤̫͍̝̖̘̖̦̳̜͔͎̘̘̙͓̻͚͕͎͎̳̝̬̯̙̲͈͖̹̝͇̟̗̬̦̹̭͎̭̱͍̜̠̤͙̗̙͚͎̫̰̺̤̙̹̥̮̺̗̥̼̜̟̦̣̰̩͕͔͈̲̹̝̙͉͉̯̳̜̜͔͉̦͈̤͖̭̹̰̳̥͓̰̖͉̻̩̳̫̘̞̗̲̲̮̱̤̦̤͉̙̙̻̠̝̖͓̥͙͙̤̺͇͈̮̲̗͖̮͚͙̹̭̫̖͕̤̯̟̬̹̙̦͓͇̥̭̮̪͔̘͉̖̱̘̼͍̣͙̯̥͚͉̥͉̙̗͕̲̳̣͔̰͎͖̣̲̜̣̠̺̯̤͍̤̫͙̩̯̫̰͚̥͓̦̥̻͕̠̣̺̣͎̱̠̭̙̩̪̼̝͍̯̫̮̬̜̯̙̗̯͈̣̹̬̮̠̗̖̮̤̖̬̭̻̠͕̖̦͎̭͔̫̜̬̱͉͙̲̪̥̺̻̦͎̦͓̞̪̞̙̗̳̩͔̖̬̲͈̮̙̬̺̺̠̱̞̼̙͖̹̣̤̠͉͉͎̣̱̫̘͈̟̻̺̞̟͚̳͚͖͔͕̞͖̫͙͍̹͚̲̹̰̤̩̦̘̟̮̬̻͉͔͔͙̼̺̘͖͇͖̳̖͔̪̣̳͖̯̙̺̹̯̱̜̹̝̪̯͍̟̲͙̘̯̱͔̼̮̮͓̫̝̣̦͕͕̠̯̖͍̱͕̪͙͚̝̩̜͔̬̯̼͔̗̘̩̟̤̭̼͉̩̲̼̟͚͍͉͙̣̤̠̬̳̬͖̣̖̹̦̗̦̪̜͉̼̯̙͖̥̰̲̦̜̺͙̪͉̗̘͓̣̺͉̲̲͈̺̣̗͖̰̙̥̘̞̼̤̫͉̳̭͈̳̤̗̦̮͇̘͉̹͖̲͎̖̙̳̭̯̮̙̙̱͔̼̥̱̖̺̭̲̻̩̯̺̠̯͕̜̥̘̬͔̣̼̲͓̤̟͔̙̳̮̗̩̹̹͎̭̼͔̙̹̲̱͍͓̝̜̠̰͚͇͔͓͇͓̰͖̩͇͈͍̳͔̺͍͓̙͈͖̳͎͖̰̩̦̖͓̯͚̜̦̙̤͕̗̙̣̝̰̲̘͈̪̦̟͈͖̝̼̥̲̙̘͓̙̪̣̣̗̰̞̘͔̣͚̲͎̦͎̼̩͔̬͎̝̰̼͉̟͉̤̗̮͔̘̩͔̼͚̥̥͉͍̙̯̞̙̣͍̥̤̬͎̖̳̥̥̞̪̞̲͔͙̯̺̮̖̣̪̥͔̖͖̞̰͈̗̳͙̥̪̱͍͇̝̣̱̩̹͚̜̟̜̮̤̖̺͈̗̤̳͉̫̰̭̪͙͙̹͇̻̰̥͔̻̝͖̲̫̺̗͔͓̦͍̠̘̝̦͚̬͍̜̣̠̦̤͓̖͎͔̱̗͈̙̩͕͓̫̱̹͙̞̳̙͔͉͖͓̠͕̙͖̹̥̻͓̘̰̜̥̯̪̦̥̭̜̪̱̠̹̘͔̻̯͚̱͇̹̰͉̤͖̹̫̟͕̫͙̟̟̞̪̫͙̣̪͙̻̮͙̺͇̹̲̥̗̫̤͔͎̙̖̳̘͔͎̰͚̰͚̥͚͙̣͚̜̘͖͚̲̻̭͓̱̤̹̥̗̬̗͔͈̳͖̹̦̝̩͚̳̻̰͓̘̜͇̼̥̫̩̱̱̠͈̩̼̯̺̫̦̫͈͈̫͉̯͖̞̝͚̖̰̱̗͖̳̙̱̲̘̪̖̮̝̼̫̬̣͇̖̠̯̩͖̩͓̞̤̭̠͕͔̖͖͕̱̣͇͍͈̤͉̣̲͖̳͈͍̣̱̗̩̦̳̩̼̫̹͕͉̥̼͔̹̼͙͇̭̣̝͈͖̜̜͎̣̟̜̘͈̣̩͈̩̦̗̖̯̩̺̩̣̼̘͔̝͍̻͔̟̙͚̹̠͕̼̼͔̱͖͖̪͇̰̬̮̝̟̦̘̦̦̜̠̼̭͉̳̲͙̰̮̦̠͕̦̘͔̘͍̭̻͖̜͎̯̲̞̮̤͈̗̲̭̠̠̪̹̳̤̯͍̥̩͉̬̬̟̦͓̹̱̤̹̲̪̦͍̼̩̭̲͕̟͎͓̩͚͇̙̫̜̩̙͎̣̰͖̮͍̩̝̣̘̫̣͈͕̰̬͎̘͈̦̜͈̠̺̙̥͎͙̺͙̙͎̪̫̙͈̤̫̠̥͖͚͔͙̱̣̫̯̭̪̼̘̞̭̺̺̖̘̮͖̮̯̜̳̜̹̬̫̲̺͕͕̣̮̞̫̱̪̥͓͍̜̩̖̭̳̟̼̖̫̤̬͈̺̤̖͕̮̞͇̱̫̺̺̰̭̙̖̪̪̜̗̬͙͚̗̺̘̯̲̦̘̗̹̮̮̞̦̹̘͉̰̗͖̣̠̜̹̝͙̬̞͓̬̪̮̤̬̰̻͙̤̜̟̞̮̟̼̳̣̦̫͖̝̙̱̜̬̖̳̻̟̭̫̦̩̙̺̝͈̙̝̹̪͉̹͍̠̲͉͔͙͙̦̲̞̠͉̙͇̱̹̹̟̯̩̟͎͉̲̟͉̰̭̦̥͔̲̦̻͓̗̻͕̰̲͎̘͚͓̙̗̼̪̫̜͚̪͉̱̠͇̺̯̤͎͍͔̪͕̱̺̱̮̥͈̘̳̠͔͚̲̰͎̞̫͙͙͓̩̗͎̤̼̝̠͔̙̳͓̻̰̙͕̞͚͖̥͙̤̹̪̻͉͖̘̱̠̠̗̯͍̳̳̜̤̱̥̬̫̮̣͔͖̥̤̗̟͍͕̝͇͕̭͚̤̲̹͍̜͇̳͇̝̟̙͓̺̯̠̙̝̱̭̞̮̻̟͖̣̱̟̱̝͇͈̜͖̞̝̖̤͚̫̝̖̥̩͉̣̪̼͔̩̣͎̗͔̳̥͓̭̳͔͙͖̙̥̗̻͔̤̺͖͙̩͙͍̫̦̰̦̞̺̫͚͍͓̥̭̬̦͙͙̝͍̝̣͕̜̗̹̝͚̝͕̰̟͙͔̝̺̝͉̭͉̬̠̠͖͖̙̲̙͚͔̘̪͕̩͓̦̫̩̯͉̲̻̩̺̘͇͖̼͓̘̼̻̖̫̝͎̣̖̹͓̖̺̜͍͓͙̙̪̪̭͍̗̤͎̗̗̲̟͎̖̜̤̦̠̹̠͕͎̮̭͈͖̥̟̳̺̩̯̞̦̮̗̣̰͓̟̳͕̤͈̦̫̝͚̺͎̘̣̜̜̳̙̟̮͉̜̣̫͉͔͖͇͉̟̤͕͕̣͓̠̩͍̣͈͓̗͎̺̫̻͚̱̳̫̲̙͚̞̳̬̭̖̥̘̺̬̳̜̩̙̗̖͕̤͙̥̲̗̣͎̩͎̩̬̼̤̝̫̩̖͉̪͔͉̻̣̗͚̳̘̯̙̖̠̲̹̪̼͍̭̫̥͕͈̻̠̣̠͈̳̲͇̞͖̭͔̩̣͙̯̠̪̯͖͎̰̱͇̙̬̭͉̣͈̗͖̻̙͎͈͖̤͈͎̰̭̰̩͚͕̼̙̤̥͚̟̫͈͇̜͈̲̥͕̰̱̯̞͙̗͖͚̫̝͎͇̼̜̣̹̯̙͉̼̞͓̻͎̦̭̤͕͖̫̫̝̳̻͚̺͈̘͐̄̎͐̃̔̽̋͊̿̏̄̈́̀̍̑̈́͑̑̾́́͛͛͑̿̂͋̀̽̇̆̓̉̂̄̓̾̅̈̈́͋̌̊̅̈́̍͊̾̐́̋̈́͋̋̀̈́̍́͊̉̉͂̓̈́̄̇̇̈͊̐̒̈́͆͂͒̏̃̑̀̈́̅́́̂̑́̾̍͗̆͑̓͒͊͌̋̃̋͊̀̒͊͛͒̀̓̇͊͌̃͋̽̾̔͑̽̄͂́̀̓̉̿̑̌̈̾̀͛̓̆̀̋͌̾̈́̓̇͛̈́̓͑̂̍͆̀̂͐̅̿̑̌͊̿͒̊̽̂̈́́͑̇̐̈́͆̋̂͑̐̎͗͛̋͂̓͊̂͂̍͐́̽͗̈́̊͒͑̐͊̄̀̆̌́̐̉̌͋͛̓͆̈́̿͑̈́͛̀̀́̅̓͛̋̅̓̉̋̀̀̌̈̎̓͊̋̊̅̋͌̀̑͒̊̀̀̔́̎̎̐̌̋̃̂͊͆̽̂̔͛͐̓̐͑̇͋̓̀̈́̈̓͌͌̇̓̀̋̿̿̏̍͗͗̀͂͗̑̐̄̀̊̀̄̿͆́͂̔̿͌̃̋̈̽͂͂͗͒̽̓̀̓͒́̐̅͆̓̀͌́̽̒̈͗̃̈̀̉̽̑̒̍͗̊̄̂̅̑́͐̎̇͗͗͆̎̆̏̾͑͊͌̿́͐̋̀̈̽̔͆͛̓͌͂͐́̈͆̾͐̿̈́́̉̎̅͒̅̂̎̌̉̃͌̎̆̾̊̆́͋̀͆͛̐̆͒͊̌́͒͛̎̏̈͋̓̆͐̂͑̃̓̄͒̐̏́̊͐̇̾̎̈́͑̇̔̊͛͗̀̔̐͊̆̾͗̊̂̇͐̿̈͆̓͌̋̿͗̂͐̔̅͑́͊̍̉̎̉̀̄̊̒͊̇͒̓̅̍̽̏͊̊̔̄̓̈́͊͂͂͂̌́̑̂͌̊͂̂̅̏͋̾̒͛̋̍̊̊̓̿̌̉͑̈̈́̑́̄̓͗̇̾̈́̈̀͌̌̿̍̏͛̎͐̓͛̓͌̊̐͗̑̀̉́͑̅̍̿͆̔̌̌̍̅͐̀́̆̂̎̽̊̉̏̃̇̿̅͐̎̉̀̋̒͊̋̐́̿̎̓͛̐͆̿̽̾͋̎̾̈́̈́̀́̿̔̓̍͛̓͗͋̐͂̈́̑́̿̊͐͗͂́͆̐̀̽͆̃̊̄̈̇̃̐͌̐͑̃̐̂̆͑̅͊̈̏́̏͐̈́͋̈́̍̀̂̊̈̂̓̋̍̌͛̐̅̈̔̋͛̀͂̏̀̓̒̽̆̐̿̏̏̇͑̎̊̓̌͗́͗͒̆͂̓̈́́͊̌̍͒͑̇͐͑̈́͊̾̈̑̋͐̽́̀̋͐̂͋̽̀͒̇̍̈́͐͋͆̌̌͊̽̎͑͛͐̈́̂̒̓̆͑͒̊̔̂̔̊͐̏̐͂̐̈́̔̿́̓̃͐͌̾̄͌̅̓̋̏͑̊́͋͌̎͆̆͊̾̇͋́͒̏͂͊̊͒̋́͗̒̓̓̓͆̌͌̂̄̔̓̄́̏̆̈̿̌̅͑̆̓̿͌̎̋̽͌̒̍̂̉̄̈́̓͑̀͐̽́͊̾̈͌̆̑́̍̈͆͗̏̂͗̓̋̉͊͑̍̿͆͗̈́̈̂̄̔̓͛̇̀͑̉̎̂̓̈́̃̿̊̓̒͑̈̿͋͊͗͂̃̈́͋̈́̓̌̽̈́̓̄͂̀̂̊͛̈́͌̃͌̒͊͂̔͒̓̿̋͑̊̎̊̏̽͊̀͆̿̏̏̈́͑̾̇̎͋͋͗͗͂̔̄̐͗̀̐̉͗̍̔͌̉́̈́͌́͛̀͒̀̏͊̔̆̒͛̽̈́̂̾͐͌͑̆̀̽̈́̂̏̉͆̽̇͂̍̔̀̍̋̇̊̿̃͗̿̽̆͑́̽̇͂̆̒̊̽̎̓̊̊͑̑̿̂͑̈͒̊̎̔͗́͒̔͊̑͋̈́̿͌̐͐͑͑͌̅̃͒́̒̀̑̉̀̾̐̀͑̈́͂̔́́̂̈̀̾̐͆̄́̅́̆̑́̈͌̅̄̂̀͒̄̾͂͐̊͌̌͗͋̊̽͆̌̍̈͒̍̑̀͂̑̿͂͐̽̏̂͂̽̋̃̓̊͊͌̾̄́̐̑̅̉͌̑̏̎̈́̌̐̐̆̒͂͋̓͋͌͋͗͑̃̎͋̋̈́̉͐͛̿̆͋̐̍̎̉̂͐́̔̈́̾́̌̎̈́͐͋̉͑̏̔͛̄̅͑̄̃̋̀̆̔͛̔̈́̈́̇͋̔̄̍̒͛̌͂̀͑̈́̐̽̄́̉̀͑́͛̔́͋̔̈́͗̀̓̒͒͐̈̽͂͐̾͋͛́̑͛̋̑̓͋͂͌̈́̀̈́̐̊͆̋͗͊͌̔̃͒͐̄̆̈̌̽̊͆͛́͒̆̓̆̓̽̓̆̈́͑̓̂́̀͗̿́̾͊̆̌͒̈́̎́̈́͑͛͊͛̃͊̅̄͆̒̿̑̏̈́̋̆̈́̓͗̏̓̋́̈́̀͐̋̇̍͊̏̄̈́̔͗́̽͌̓̔̌̃̓͗̀̾̔̈́̓̓̈̇͐̏͋̓̂̐̌̓̈́̾̋̈́̇̂̇͂́͊͒͒͐͂̐̅̆͗̂̾́̍̆͂̔͋̆̈́̇̃̽̌̉̇̐̐͑͛̐̎̑̑̄̏͛̏̀́̆͆̂̓̿̏͆̇́̾̋́̄͛̔̈́̔͌̏̐͗͊͒͋̏̎̈́͋͋̏̓̐̀́̾̄̌͒̀̿͊͑̈́͑̏̈͆̊̈́́͐̎͌̊̈́̂̏̍̓̉̔̄͛̈́̋̅͊̅̌̋̎̏̏͐̒͂́̀̔̈́̽͑̋̋͋͂̓̉̍̀̂̌̈́̎̉̽̆̎̍͗̊̿̌̀̽̈́̋̓̈́̑̂̎́̃̔͆͌̍́̊̀́̇̐̂̋͗̅̑̓̐̿̂̏̄̀̔̾͌̈́̑̂͗̆̓̆͆̄́̾̆̄͐͂͆͐́̉́̌̅̅̿̅̽͊̋̎̔͛͆́̉͋̒̇͗̐̐̈́͛̍̾̈͆̅́͒̒̿̄̅̍̌̽́̌̓̊̾̇̀̓̅́̀͒̌̇̇͗͆̇̑͒̅́̀̒̓̄̍͒̋̓͛̏͂̏̊̈́̽̄͑̾̓̋̊̾͂̌͆̿̈́́̍́͋͛͒͌͛̌̇̔̆̋̌̀̐̆͑̉̃̓͗̅́̉̀̐̒̀̈́̀̃́̑̈̆͋͐̃͒̀͊̌͐̉̑̈̑̐̏̅̈́̓́̀̂̍͆̉̾̎́̐̂́̑̌̋͊̂̎͂͑̑͒̓̐̃̔̋̔̉͂̎͐͛̏̈̈́͛̀̓̓̍̈́͆̋̓́̃̂̿͛̈́̾̄͊̊̄́̉͋̐́̈̎̄̌͌̐͛̌̓͋͗̉͐̀̌̒͊̿̂̐̓͊͛͌̔̀̈́̏̔͛̓̍̋́́̒͑͑͑́͂̽̍̀̀̏̽͆̓͆̐͒̋̎̐͌̾̃̅̑̍́͑̎͗̐̍͊̆̾̐̀̃̅̏͘̚͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͘̚̚͘͘̕̚͘̚͘̕̕̚̕͘͘̚͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘͘͘̚͘͘̚̕͘̚͘̚̕̕̕̕̕̚̚̕͘̚͘̕̚͘̚͘̚̚̕̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̕͘̚̚̚̕͘͘̕͘̚͘̕͘̕͘̕͘̕̚̕͘̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̕͘͘̚͘̕̚͘̕̕̚̚̕̚̚͘̕̕͘͘͘̕̚̚̚͘͘͘͘̚̕̚̕̚̕̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

Attachments

• 1587294509569.png
    1587294509569.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 13
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Zeta ascended, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Low iq crackers Jfl that shits not even funny like the other racist tiktoks :lul: imagine ruining your life over this shit i cant even comprehend what they thought was going to happen

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
nah they still have each other

[LIFEFUEL]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Heirio
Lol at the ethnic looksmaxer who gets mad over this. Racism against white people is all over the internet and nobody gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
who cares about a degree that girl will become a millionaire anyway

I mean, that WAS pretty extreme haha

I expect fairness, ever see Black Twitter? Let's see some expellings cause of some stuff said there??

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Zygos4Life
Niggers are my favorite animals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
Jfl she threw her boyfriend under the bus

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Vvvvxxxx, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Jfl she threw her boyfriend under the bus

Haha fuck these losers
They can rot away for all I care
hopefully they're working ar Walmart their whole life
Wrestler boy can ldar on 4chan now

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Papal_Guard
"bad decisions"
like filming all of that and posting it was a good one jfl they got the iq of a rural redneck

People can't take a joke lol jfl😂😂😂

People can't take a joke lol jfl😂😂😂
They deserved it for being NPC nigger retards
Anytime a womans life is ruined I am happy no matter the circumstances

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Zygos4Life
My brain is bleeding from watching that video

imagine unironically using the word "cracker"

🤣🤣🤣 she forgot to pour in bbc

it was in reply to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39