White girls love fat Indian men

tsar

you're my friend here and we go way back on this forum, but don't get yourself mixed up in this bullshit between me and ur med comrade tbh
Please don't fight you 2 :feelswah:, Pythagoras isn't a stormfrontcel he is cool tbh, i hate seeing bros fight :feelsrope:

I mean thugmaxxed indian

Fat indian Manlet with iPhone and pair of Jordan >>>>>>> white Chad with android
@wristcel Posted a Ethnic looking similar to NAV slaying a 18 year old Hot white girl in UK. Its possible with mentally ill women tbh. But its rare.
Images   2021 10 16T224125829

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Where did he claimed they are natty? Can you show me? He did claim they also use roids though
All @MrGlutton said was that using strongmen as an example was cope

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Because he tried used roidedcels to argue that white men are strong
There powerlifting organizations are usually European or American there is no Congolese powerlifting association

also you need a lot of capital to get started they don’t make a lot of money outside of the top guys

sports like basketball you just get drafted out of high school or college and the prospects are better for lower income people as opposed to powerlifting where most don’t make money it’s more of a passion sport

Debate settled now back to how Indian fat men don’t have it easy and @cloUder and @Shrek2OnDvD are stupid:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Because he tried used roidedcels to argue that white men aren’t weak.
you aren't weak just because you juice, you just push your genetic potential

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton and Looks234
There powerlifting organizations are usually European or American there is no Congolese powerlifting association

also you need a lot of capital to get started they don’t make a lot of money outside of the top guys

sports like basketball you just get drafted out of high school or college and the prospects are better for lower income people as opposed to powerlifting where most don’t make money it’s more of a passion sport

Debate settled now back to how Indian fat men don’t have it easy and @cloUder and @Shrek2OnDvD are stupid:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
No one cares about powerlifting jfl. Idek where that topic even came from.

• JFL
Reactions: heboonics
I mean thugmaxxed indian

Fat indian Manlet with iPhone and pair of Jordan >>>>>>> white Chad with android
That’s every Indian guy in the USA they work at gas station wear a gold chain and smell like ass they are getting 0 pussy outside of old hog beasts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Chadeep and WontStopNorwooding
No one cares about powerlifting jfl. Idek where that topic even came from.
You guys have been post maxing about it
Somehow overweight white guys that collapse after a 5 second jog proves something

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
That’s every Indian guy in the USA they work at gas station wear a gold chain and smell like ass they are getting 0 pussy outside of old hog beasts

Bloated white guy slaying milf and her daughter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, heboonics and WontStopNorwooding

Bloated white guy slaying milf and her daughter.

Wtf are these examples I posted actual good shit and all I get is retardation and muh wear Jordans

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
You're talking about Patrik Baboumian and he never made it to top 10, people only talk about him because muh vegan, he's the joke of all strongmen, all the top 10 make fun of him for talking big without doing anything

my bad. i was talking about Sajjad Gharibi who's the biggest, not the strongest man in the world.
@Albeacho

Where did he claimed they are natty?
The whole point from the start was that both using steroids, that was the basic argument to prove that it's not about steroids because both sides abush it, but nigger gonna nigger. page 3 and they repeat the same question while the answer is in the first post.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and TeraCope54
The whole point from the start was that both using steroids, that was the basic argument to prove that it's not about steroids because both sides abush it, but nigger gonna nigger. page 3 and they repeat the same question while the answer is in the first post.
He's genuinely retarded. Leave that coping nigger, he's :feelswhy: soon. There are many blacks who compete in strongman yet anglo and nordic strongmen always win.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and Pythagoras
He's genuinely retarded. Leave that coping nigger, he's :feelswhy: soon. There are many blacks who compete in strongman yet anglo and nordic strongmen always win.
Actually they don't even make it to the top list, which is the whole competition for the WSM / Arnold classic. It's always guys from England, Poland, USA, Iceland.

62591004-2844796085562521-4868650959934637055-n-1560857638.jpg

Olympia.jpg

This MrGlutton guy couldn't understand that both uses steroids, so both have resources, genetics lead to the results. poor soul. 3 pages and still couldn't wrap his head around the first argument.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and TeraCope54
let me write in bold and tag random people to get reacts :feelskek:

@OldVirgin @PingPong @subhuman incel
Capital letters+Bold+Tag= Funny xD

this is true tbh.
Women prefer anything non-white.