White HBBs with dark hair who look even slightly ethnic are closet stormfronters

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
Always notice that whenever you see a white girl that looks more darker skinned and tanned, say more Mediterranean looking, she will rarely if ever go interracial compared to a blonde or redhead who mix it up all the fucking time.

I live in the US and I see a ton of blondes getting with not only BBCs but also other ethniks like the Asians, Indians, Mexicans and some are even desperate enough to get with a Persian or Arab. Its a thing everywhere from California to the south and especially the upper midwest areas of Chicago and places bordering Canada.

Every redhead that is hot has either fucked an ethnic or a really dark white dude (like Sicilian and bordering on ethnic dark).

But I rarely see dark-haired white women (north atlantid), especially if they look even a slight bit ethnic, going for minorities. In fact, if you are a Nerdic, this is your sweet spot because these women are probably more self-hating than ethnic women themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 20056, Beetlejuice and 15 others
Legit

Racisthill

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9670 and 14 others
Always notice that whenever you see a white girl that looks more darker skinned and tanned, say more Mediterranean looking, she will rarely if ever go interracial compared to a blonde or redhead who mix it up all the fucking time
This ●●●

Med women despise niggers and only date meds or whiter europeans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Toth's thot, n0rthface and 5 others
This ●●●

Med women despise niggers and only date meds or whiter europeans
med women fog in every aspect ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14478, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9670, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
C o p e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, PubertyMaxxer, Beetlejuice and 9 others
cope

most white girls i spoke to or slayed were brunette with coloured eyes, aka north atlantid

doesn’t mean shit

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadeep, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
cope

most white girls i spoke to or slayed were brunette with coloured eyes, aka north atlantid

doesn’t mean shit
You didn't slay shit you ugly turkroach gook. lol @ thinking you've ever slayed anyone except yourself or your mother when she gave birth to you through her tight vagina that I rape to multiple orgasms every day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
You didn't slay shit you ugly turkroach gook. lol @ thinking you've ever slayed anyone except yourself or your mother when she gave birth to you through her tight vagina that I rape to multiple orgasms every day
lmao arent you a fucking arab brown rat

bark for your ottoman superiors, we were your last saving grace before you got raped giga hard by the west after having your superiors rule over you 🤣🤣

in fact you probably have turkish rapebaby dna and arabs like you are giga cucked you have french and british rape baby dna:lul::lul::lul::lul:

you will always be below me, i play boss and one call and you’ll get whacked by albos🤣🤣 don’t fucking bark you shitskin rat

you can talk shit here, but irl you would always be quiet

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
subhuman wimp skull

i’d pay for your plane ticket so you can get jumped by 10 shqiptaret but you would spunk it all on hookah and hashish you brokeboy wimp skull brown rat bitch:lul:

subhuman wimp skull

i’d pay for your plane ticket so you can get jumped by 10 shqiptaret but you would spunk it all on hookah and hashish you brokeboy wimp skull brown rat bitch:lul:

KILL YOURSELF TURKROACH DOG
ON MY WAY TO TURKY TO FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FATWA PLACED TURKROACH FAMILY UP
I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
YOU WILL INDEED BEG FOR MERCY AS I AM RAPING YOUR UGLY INBRED BURKHA WEARING MOTHER AND CUMMING IN HER WITH MY EYES CLOSED
I WILL SAW YOUR TRANSGENDER MOTHER'S VAGINA WITH MY SUPERIOR COCK
KEEP LIVING LIFE IN FEAR AND KEEP HIDING BEHIND YOUR UNCLE'S KEBAB SHOP WHILE YOUR HOUSE BECOMES A BROTHEL WHERE YOUR WHORE MOTHER AND SISTER ARE RAPED RENT FREE
Ray liotta lmao 4

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4430
KILL YOURSELF TURKROACH DOG
ON MY WAY TO TURKY TO FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FATWA PLACED TURKROACH FAMILY UP
I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU
YOU WILL INDEED BEG FOR MERCY AS I AM RAPING YOUR UGLY INBRED BURKHA WEARING MOTHER AND CUMMING IN HER WITH MY EYES CLOSED
I WILL SAW YOUR TRANSGENDER MOTHER'S VAGINA WITH MY SUPERIOR COCK
KEEP LIVING LIFE IN FEAR AND KEEP HIDING BEHIND YOUR UNCLE'S KEBAB SHOP WHILE YOUR HOUSE BECOMES A BROTHEL WHERE YOUR WHORE MOTHER AND SISTER ARE RAPED RENT FREE
0 you overly aggressive barking dog:lul: you need therapy bitchboy

what happened do you find out how much rapebaby turk + brit and french dna you had :lul::lul::lul::lul:

blah blah blah, not a single word you brown subhuman dog. keep barking for your osmanli superior, i’ll have you crawling on your shithole country’s desert floor for cactus water, and then i’ll pour it out in front of you and stamp you out like the subhuman ethnic u are

as i said the plane ticket is yours whenever you want, just don’t move pussy when you see shqiptaret :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
BBC still winning

lmao arent you a fucking arab brown rat

bark for your ottoman superiors, we were your last saving grace before you got raped giga hard by the west after having your superiors rule over you 🤣🤣

in fact you probably have turkish rapebaby dna and arabs like you are giga cucked you have french and british rape baby dna:lul::lul::lul::lul:

you will always be below me, i play boss and one call and you’ll get whacked by albos🤣🤣 don’t fucking bark you shitskin rat

you can talk shit here, but irl you would always be quiet
Daily reminder, u ugly shitkskin turkroach gook

turkey was conquered and raped by gooks :lul:

Anatolia, also known as Asia Minor, Asian Turkey, the Anatolian peninsula or the Anatolian plateau, is a large peninsula in West Asia and the westernmost protrusion of the Asian continent. It makes up the majority of modern-day Turkey.

Mongol invasions of Anatolia occurred at various times, starting with the campaign of 1241–1243 that culminated in the Battle of Köse Dağ. Real power over Anatolia was exercised by the Mongols after the Seljuks surrendered in 1243 until the fall of the Ilkhanate in 1335.

weak disgraceful turkroach shitskins literally submitted as bitches to gooks:lul:

Eb8a8182d3e443194ecc21bdc21c9aef  turkish military historical pictures

turkey has been cucked by terrorists many times. the entire turkey is a playground for terrorists:lul::lul:

Turkey attack 1 623ded1ce6dd7b5839c91489209366b2a08d924d s800 c85

Turkey Explosion Horo 4

Arabs also cucked turks hard

The Arab Revolt or the Great Arab Revolt was a military uprising of Arab forces against the Ottoman Empire in the Middle Eastern theatre of World War I.
52442ca4d75549f8bcfb1887998f595a 18

turkish females take Big arab Cock 24/7 while turkroach incels like you are fucking your dad's fleshlight and a dirty sock:lul::lul:

It never began for you, you dirty shitskin Turkroach bitch. You come from the most disgusting shitholes in history. I wipe my ass with the turkish flag after taking a shit down your whore mothers throat, you little shitskin turkish bitch
Tumblr ot2numUrAe1v7z79bo1 400

Tenor 10

Attachments

• eb8a8182d3e443194ecc21bdc21c9aef--turkish-military-historical-pictures.jpg
    eb8a8182d3e443194ecc21bdc21c9aef--turkish-military-historical-pictures.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
Daily reminder, u ugly shitkskin turkroach gook

turkey was conquered and raped by gooks :lul:

weak disgraceful turkroach shitskins literally submitted as bitches to gooks:lul:

View attachment 1378560

turkey has been cucked by terrorists many times. the entire turkey is a playground for terrorists:lul::lul:

View attachment 1378564

Arabs also cucked turks hard

View attachment 1378583

turkish females take Big Moroccan Cock 24/7 while turkroach incels like you are fucking your dad's fleshlight and a dirty sock:lul::lul:

It never began for you, you dirty shitskin Turkroach bitch. You come from the most disgusting shitholes in history. I wipe my ass with the turkish flag after taking a shit down your whore mothers throat, you little shitskin turkish bitch
View attachment 1378587

View attachment 1378586
blah blah blah

your shithole country was conquered by ottoman superiors, french, arabs, british, etc etc

if we were conquered by “subhuman gooks”, (they were more caucasian than gook anyway jfl) than you must be even more of a bottom feeding rodent since we ruled over you for HUNDREDS OF YEARS :lul::lul::lul:

you are nothing but a ottoman turkish or maybe white mans slave. imagine siding with the british and french who went on to giga cuck you whilst we were your only saving grace and hopes, you back stabbing ethnic piece of shit :lul: this revolution is the reason your country is a fucking shithole backstabbing ethnic cuck

keep coping with these kurdish larping whores who aren’t even turkish :lul::lul:

daily reminder this is what happens when a french comes to colonise morocco all over again:lul::lul:

your people love being subjugated and ruled over by superiors. daily reminder this absolute cumskin subhuman went to your country and fucked your precious muh trad MENA women, and they killed themselves after he released these pics :lul::lul::lul:
there’s even pics of him cumming on a veiled face you fucking subhuman dog never bark for your superior again, or i’ll have you picking tobacco like a slave in the ottoman empire once
more

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2403
this would never happen in turkey or albania ^

high t gurbetcis or albos would stick to the kanun and 20
mins later 5 blacked out range rovers would pull up

we built different g and you’re built to take coloniser cock up your backside

subhuman brown dog calling his superior an “ethnic shitskin” look in the fucking mirror

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 2403
blah blah blah

your shithole country was conquered by ottoman superiors, french, arabs, british, etc etc

if we were conquered by “subhuman gooks”, (they were more caucasian than gook anyway jfl) than you must be even more of a bottom feeding rodent since we ruled over you for HUNDREDS OF YEARS :lul::lul::lul:

you are nothing but a ottoman turkish or maybe white mans slave. imagine siding with the british and french who went on to giga cuck you whilst we were your only saving grace and hopes, you back stabbing ethnic piece of shit :lul: this revolution is the reason your country is a fucking shithole backstabbing ethnic cuck

keep coping with these kurdish larping whores who aren’t even turkish :lul::lul:

daily reminder this is what happens when a french comes to colonise morocco all over again:lul::lul:

View attachment 1378596 View attachment 1378597
View attachment 1378598
View attachment 1378600

your people love being subjugated and ruled over by superiors. daily reminder this absolute cumskin subhuman went to your country and fucked your precious muh trad MENA women, and they killed themselves after he released these pics :lul::lul::lul:
there’s even pics of him cumming on a veiled face you fucking subhuman dog never bark for your superior again, or i’ll have you picking tobacco like a slave in the ottoman empire once
more
What

I'm not Moorocan, you fucking retard. Keep proving how low iq you are. Iam an arab from the middle east. I don't give a shit about that shithole north african Moroccan invasion and neither does any other arab. we are SUNNI-MUSLIM SAUDI arabs. not shia rats like Moroccans

Lol you literally wrote an entire essay that has nothing to do with me.
you literally hit your keyboard 20,000 times pressing every button on your cum-ridden dirty keyboard shaking in sweat and panic showing me how much I have hurt you.
Tumblr ot2numUrAe1v7z79bo1 400

It shows in your butthurt size 10 cries for help that you disguise as 'insults'.
I love nothing more than tormenting you online.

Laugh mock

View attachment 1378634

I'm not Moorocan, you fucking retard. Keep proving how low iq you are. Iam an arab from the middle east. I don't give a shit about that shithole north african Moroccan invasion and neither does any other arab. we are SUNNI-MUSLIM SAUDI arabs. not shia rats like Moroccans

Lol you literally wrote an entire essay that has nothing to do with me.
you literally hit your keyboard 20,000 times pressing every button on your cum-ridden dirty keyboard shaking in sweat and panic showing me how much I have hurt you.
View attachment 1378641

It shows in your butthurt size 10 cries for help that you disguise as 'insults'.
I love nothing more than tormenting you online.

View attachment 1378640
the same principle applies

always remember this, your great great great grandfather would have spat on your grandfather for being a subhuman backstabbing ethnic and siding with brits :lul::lul:

he was also picking tobacco and doing slave work for ottoman superiors

nothing you say can change the history, a few hundred years ago you’d be in my court and you’d be a castrated eunuch cuck:lul::lul: you would guard my harem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

always remember this, your great great great grandfather would have spat on your grandfather for being a subhuman backstabbing ethnic and siding with brits :lul::lul:

nothing you say can change the history, a few hundred years ago you’d be in my court and you’d be a castrated eunuch cuck:lul::lul: you would guard my harem
Keep making up fake fairytale bullshit to help you cope, you stupid subhuman turk

just fucking lol at your entry level essay full of cliche pissweak autistic insults. Your retarded autistic sub 30 iq brain inside of your peanut thin boned wimp beta skull is indeed making you envision things everyone knows could only exist in your imagination. Sit in the corner and never open your narrow mouth again unless you want to be mercilessly put down like the worthless dog you are.

AmmDUT 1

Ray liotta lmao 4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
We are not shia, you birdnosed bastard
just fucking lol at your entry level essay full of cliche pissweak autistic insults. Your retarded autistic sub 30 iq brain inside of your peanut thin boned wimp beta skull is indeed making you envision things everyone knows could only exist in your imagination. Sit in the corner and never open your narrow mouth again unless you want to be mercilessly put down like the worthless dog you are.

View attachment 1378787

View attachment 1378789

Shia mog sunni and arabs are the only true Muslims and Moroccans aren't Arab :feelshah:

literally the opposite

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
very anecdotal, you probably don't even know enough naturally blonde women in the us to make an acceptable sample size for a remotely decent hypothesis

Did ur ex fuck a black dude or something? stop trying to look for answers where there are none:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
We are not shia, you birdnosed bastard
Imagine thinking Moroccans are Shias. Jfl Gulf Arabs don't know shit those ape-minded sandnigger baboons

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ✿👍col
There is a study that shows that darker skinned whites are more racist lol. look it up

Always notice that whenever you see a white girl that looks more darker skinned and tanned, say more Mediterranean looking, she will rarely if ever go interracial compared to a blonde or redhead who mix it up all the fucking time.

I live in the US and I see a ton of blondes getting with not only BBCs but also other ethniks like the Asians, Indians, Mexicans and some are even desperate enough to get with a Persian or Arab. Its a thing everywhere from California to the south and especially the upper midwest areas of Chicago and places bordering Canada.

Every redhead that is hot has either fucked an ethnic or a really dark white dude (like Sicilian and bordering on ethnic dark).

But I rarely see dark-haired white women (north atlantid), especially if they look even a slight bit ethnic, going for minorities. In fact, if you are a Nerdic, this is your sweet spot because these women are probably more self-hating than ethnic women themselves.

its cuz blondes and redheads are peak Aryanism. They have no insecurities and nothing to lose.

However med girls with brown hair know they are not at the top and due to this they will seek out the highest form of DNA.

They have the same mentality as an ethnic at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan