idk how to explain it they just do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suimaxxer, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 28896 and 10 others
Fevicol

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
What race are you and what do you smell like?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, Xangsane, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Myth, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 8 others
Omarthegoatfucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and try2beme
Also you can't smell yourself but Black people smell like burnt wood and rotted milk

Not really but yes generally yes they smell after taking a shit

Its kind of insane that in the modern technological world , the average dude is still wiping his ass with a toilet paper. Just utterly disugsting ..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, House Lannister, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
yea most whites smell like shit, especially after it rains

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 23778
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and ReadBooksEveryday
You’re African? I thought you were European. This is very unsettling.
I say I'm ethnic all the time and niggas think I'm White. Even irl niggas think I'm White jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Gengar
mulatto arab and i smell like literally nothing
thats what you think meanwhile other people think you smell like shit its literally coming out of your pours so you have to conceal it with 20 pounds of fragrance

I say I'm ethnic all the time and niggas think I'm White. Even irl niggas think I'm White jfl
nobody thinks your white nigga thats just your coping mechanism to stop you from blowing your head off

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Id rather smell like a mix of curry, bombshells and ape fur than a wet dog/ old coins like the whites

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 29155 and omarthegoat195
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deprived
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 23778
I'm white girl only
Just be curry is real with White girls. Don't listen to this defeatist forum.

Also I have sandnig pheno but more ambiguous (meaning a not so common pheno on sandnigs). So my pheno doesn't appeal to White girls who are looking for ethnics as White girls who like ethnics want them darker. I have pale skin so kind of worst of both worlds. I have t50s and very dark almost black hair. So White girls who like White guys also overlook me. But I'm not White girl only so that's fine for me.

I wish my pheno appealed to Asian women more.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

Also I have sandnig pheno but more ambiguous (meaning a not so common pheno on sandnigs). So my pheno doesn't appeal to White girls who are looking for ethnics as White girls who like ethnics want them darker. I have pale skin so kind of worst of both worlds. I have t50s and very dark almost black hair. So White girls who like White guys also overlook me. But I'm not White girl only so that's fine for me.

Yeah I was joking, I have decent success with white women. My first gf was persian, second hookup was white, third gf was white-passing mexican (had light brown hair, hazel eyes, etc.). I still think I'd have much more appeal if I was white though so I'm trying to pheno maxx to be somewhat more ambiguous looking

Yeah I was joking, I have decent success with white women. My first gf was persian, second hookup was white, third gf was white-passing mexican (had light brown hair, hazel eyes, etc.). I still think I'd have much more appeal if I was white though so I'm trying to pheno maxx to be somewhat more ambiguous looking
I get it. Have to give yourself as many opportunities as possible

• +1
I get it. Have to give yourself as many opportunities as possible
Exactly. I also have a big inferiority complex when dating girls with a lighter pheno than me, so I'm trying to look "white-adjacent" atleast

• Woah
  • +1

r u algerian ?

• +1
How do you mean?
Idk I just feel inferior as an ethnic. Curries have such low social status, especially since there's a bunch of South Indian FOBs where I live which bring the SMV of us down. I got of lucky bc I mostly get mistaken as paki, but that still is a failo. I feel I have to work extra hard to seperate myself from other curries (white skater boy clothing, mostly white/asian friends, etc.)

Meanwhile, white adjacent ethnicities get so much more attention and they can seperate themselves from negative south asian stereotypes. Like afghans and iranians, have high appeal to whites where I live (both men and women), compared to curries. Not just bc they are better looking, but the culture is so much easier to digest (Europeans love persian culture, meanwhile curries are associated with scamming, staring, streetshitting, etc.)

• +1
Idk I just feel inferior as an ethnic. Curries have such low social status, especially since there's a bunch of South Indian FOBs where I live which bring the SMV of us down. I got of lucky bc I mostly get mistaken as paki, but that still is a failo. Meanwhile, white adjacent ethnicities get so much more attention since they can seperate themselves from negative south asian stereotypes, like afghans and iranians, have high appeal to whites where I live (both men and women), compared to curries. Not just bc they are better looking, but the culture is so much easier to digest (Europeans love persian culture for some rzn)
Ah ok. That's rough man

• +1
Idk I just feel inferior as an ethnic. Curries have such low social status, especially since there's a bunch of South Indian FOBs where I live which bring the SMV of us down. I got of lucky bc I mostly get mistaken as paki, but that still is a failo. I feel I have to work extra hard to seperate myself from other curries (white skater boy clothing, mostly white/asian friends, etc.)

Meanwhile, white adjacent ethnicities get so much more attention and they can seperate themselves from negative south asian stereotypes. Like afghans and iranians, have high appeal to whites where I live (both men and women), compared to curries. Not just bc they are better looking, but the culture is so much easier to digest (Europeans love persian culture, meanwhile curries are associated with scamming, staring, streetshitting, etc.)
ur fault for dating out.

Blacks, MENA, and latinos fuck ur women on a daily basis boyo. Muh dating out 😂
the ones do certainly are not curry only and nost often prefer their own race

i smell like literally nothing
Sdc

they only sometimes fuck ur women bot exclusively like the swlf hating faggot you are @Xangsane self hate epidemic on .org

they only sometimes fuck ur women bot exclusively like the swlf hating faggot you are @Xangsane self hate epidemic on .org
No one wants curry women wtf are you on abt you retarded nigger
Ugly dogs bark the loudest keep coping while I fuck prime pink pussy (ur women)

No one wants curry women wtf are you on abt you retarded nigger
Ugly dogs bark the loudest keep coping while I fuck prime pink pussy (ur women)
ur a curry urself you hate yourself and its really gay and im not ugly

ur a curry urself you hate yourself and its really gay and im not ugly
I love myself that's why I'll asend with white stacy
And yes you are you're an ugly little fucker who likes to suck @Xangsane's cock

• Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Xangsane

Where I'm from Afghans are usually associated with rapists.

Where I'm from Afghans are usually associated with rapists.
Yes in UK but in America they aren't even with taliban fialo