white stacy doesn't care about how white you are

u live in turkey bro, but that happens in the bad part of towns.
just 5 yrs ago germans didnt date turkish girls because they were afraid of the grey wolf brother, but its not the same anymore, the racemixxing agenda is real in germany, no doubt

not proud of it either, i hate seeing shit like that. germans throwing their dna out fucking :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
same with these fucking retard white guys dating asian girls, or even worse niggers.
just saw a couple of wmbf and its fucking disgusting

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and sandcelmuttcel
Yeah i saw hot german bicthes this summer:p in samsun
yh fair germans like going to vacation to turkey, but its only russians fucking the turks xd
Her pheno is baltic i cant post her pics jfl
i dont believe anything a turk said unless i have proof
you guys are mad liars ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Haven
u live in turkey bro, but that happens in the bad part of towns.
just 5 yrs ago germans didnt date turkish girls because they were afraid of the grey wolf brother, but its not the same anymore, the racemixxing agenda is real in germany, no doubt

not proud of it either, i hate seeing shit like that. germans throwing their dna out fucking :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Turks will save Germany with germanic-turanid combined power @Haven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees, Haven and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and lutte
yh fair germans like going to vacation to turkey, but its only russians fucking the turks xd

i dont believe anything a turk said unless i have proof
you guys are mad liars ngl
I dont say lie @cloUder can confrim all white bicthes doing sex whit turanid gigachad:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
HAHAHAH thats attilla hildeman, he is BEYOND based.
he had a telegram group with a shitton of followers and posted mad jewpills :redpill::redpill::redpill:
hes a turk adopted by germans tho not half german and half turk

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I dont say lie @cloUder can confrim all white bicthes doing sex whit turanid gigachad:p
nah mate most white girls (NWE+Baltic+Scandinavian, EE excluded) wont fuck a shitskin, since most white girls are taller then your average turk

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Jason Voorhees, gamma and 2 others
So how are you as ethnic man not swimming in pussy?
Ironic

You'll never ever be white like me buddy boyo, keep crying for me

Untitled

1632750951398-png.1337846
1632751023817-png.1337847
i-mog-jpg.1337848
brendio-mogs-gif.1337849

Also Victims
@AlwaysHaveQuestions @5'8manlet @WontStopNorwooding @gamma (imagine siding with non-meds race traitor) @sandcelmuttcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, PubertyMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
nah mate most white girls (NWE+Baltic+Scandinavian, EE excluded) wont fuck a shitskin, since most white girls are taller then your average turk
Shitskin:soy::soy::soy: i have very light skin or tanned not shitskin i look alike chico people in this forum says this

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, sandcelmuttcel and HowAmIAlive123
Im pretty sure that guy is armenian
i cant tell the difference but im 95% sure he is turkish, his name is attilla
he used to be a yt-blogger about veganism turned mad right wing king :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Shitskin:soy::soy::soy: i have very light skin or tanned not shitskin i look alike chico people in this forum says this
i dont remember how you look but like 50% of turks are def shitskins and the other ones are just greek rape babies, and like 95% of kurds (they mad ugly jfl, brown as shit)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Jason Voorhees and Haven
Some turks have armenian origin
well im not that educated in that so that might be true ngl, regardless hes based unironically

• +1
i cant tell the difference but im 95% sure he is turkish, his name is attilla
he used to be a yt-blogger about veganism turned mad right wing king :soy::soy::soy:
Turkish Screenshot 20210925 160914 Gallery vs armenian Indir learn the difference

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HowAmIAlive123
i dont remember how you look but like 50% of turks are def shitskins and the other ones are just greek rape babies, and like 95% of kurds (they mad ugly jfl, brown as shit)
Nigga jfl at this cope greek rape babies:soy::soy::soy: most of the white turks are the real turkics

• +1
Nigga jfl at this cope greek rape babies:soy::soy::soy: most of the white turks are the real turkics
idk didnt greeks used to own a big part of turkey?

• JFL
  • +1
idk didnt greeks used to own a big part of turkey?
Own nah avrage turk in turkey haves 35% turkic dna we are turkmans whit a little bit anatolian and greek dna i have probably hazara or baskhir dna too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Jason Voorhees and HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
Own nah avrage turk in turkey haves 35% turkic dna we are turkmans whit a little bit anatolian and greek dna i have probably hazara or baskhir dna too
hmm ok

• +1
  • +1
I'm joking I know you're white
Understandable, have a nice day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, gamma and Deleted member 12669
Keep coping finns are way more white than meds
Aren't you Turkish, most Turks have some med blood in them at this point, some are even mostly med.

• +1
Aren't you Turkish, most Turks have some med blood in them at this point, some are even mostly med.
I dont know but i probably have some med dna but im sure that i have min 40% central asian-proto turkic genes

• +1
Some part of my family can be mostly med i dont know

• +1
This thread is so fucking gay

• +1
I am being 100 percent serious. I live in Birmingham aka subhuman Central, but the whites here are so subhuman compared to the ethnics. I know so many mullato, paki and African slayers here
what about sheffield? That 3.5 psl curry that I talked about in ur previous thread is from Sheffield.

@n0rthface

what about sheffield? That 3.5 psl curry that I talked about in ur previous thread is from Sheffield.

@n0rthface
Don't know tbh

• +1
They are, in southern europe
Extremely rare basically 0 on the woman side
Men (oldcels) instead marry asian or african women often
Good and we shall keep it that way brother

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and gamma