White women are the horniest by FAR

D

Deleted member 16215

Master
Anybody who's been around and slept with women of all races like myself *except black "women" because theyre fucking disgusting*

knows that white girls by far are extremely horny and have such a high sex drive, sometimes its a mission just to satisfy them.

ive been around a lot of friends of different races too like blacks, white, and different ethnicities of ethniks..

and no way in hell does the average white man have enough of a drive to satisfy a white woman, not even a black man does.

black men are not as horny as white women.

the only race of men ive seen that have close to the sex drive of white women is ethnic men, particularly the sex obsessed ones like pakis and sand niggers

this is just my observation.

i am one of those horny sand niggers btw, i can have sex 5 times a day and not even feel exhausted, sometimes i cant even keep up with a white female because of how much she wants it.

white females are also the biggest sluts when it comes to sex and do the dirtiest things, ask any guys whos slept with different ethnicities of women they all say the same

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 11388 and 13 others
War machine:feelsohh:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16215
Is it true @MarkCorrigan

@Chadeep funny how

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep
Anybody who's been around and slept with @Gargantuan of all mods like myself *except @Alexanderr because hes fucking disgusting*

knows that @Gargantuan by far is extremely horny and has such a high sex drive, sometimes its a mission just to satisfy him.

ive been around a lot of different mods too like @PapiMew , @Gargantuan and different ethnicities of mods..

and no way in hell does the average looksmax user have enough of a drive to satisfy @Gargantuan , not even a @gamma does.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Gargantuan, gamma and 5 others
The synthetic birth control messes with thetr hormones

Everyone knows that white girls by far are extremely horny and have such a high sex drive, sometimes its a mission just to satisfy them.
True although I still prefer consistent sex over girls who are shy and never horny. As long as I consider myself less degenerate than them Im fine with it.

i can confirm, white girls do the most kinkiest stuff like rimming/anal/etc
and they horny AF but they are trash in general compared to asians anw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
*except black "women" because theyre fucking disgusting*
CF964F36 E69C 4EB7 8EC8 2D3BEDFEB9A7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099