Whites aren't the most desirable men

This is shit that we all already know, don't act as if you're just informing us when you're obviously trying to flex your race.
I'm not white you retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
It's the opposite, being white is a halo in ethnic countries
What countries besides SEA/asia?

The ideal look for MENA and south asia at least is looking like turkish soap actors basically, not like pewdiepie or whatever.

what jbw gets you

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@gamma @sytyl I'm not racist at all... I'm just honest with what I think is white or not
When you tell someone ethnic looking you don't consider him white it's he who takes it as a huge insult when you don't mean anything bad by it at all, I don't have anything against non whites at all but these borderline cases do and flip out when you say they're not white

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
@gamma @sytyl I'm not racist at all... I'm just honest with what I think is white or not
When you tell someone ethnic looking you don't consider him white it's he who takes it as a huge insult when you don't mean anything bad by it at all, I don't have anything against non whites at all but these borderline cases do and flip out when you say they're not white
Am I white?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Its always the people who say this shit in one thread who say things like. "Shitskins are pathetic, just rope already. " In other threads.
I've never said anything like that you shitskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
How am I a cuck? Arabs with colored eyes and white looking get the most girls in school and uni where I'm from. Blackpill is universal. Idk why you cope and blame me for hypergamy. As if I wanted this jfl
I don't disagree with you there, I saw that shit myself many times with middle eastern kids with blue/green eyes getting fawned over. I see it with my own brother for example, it's unfair I agree.

There is however a difference between as I said, being an arab or whatever with green/blue eyes and looking like the typical blonde haired blue eyed teen
when it comes to appealing to middle easterner women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Baldingman1998
I've never said anything like that you shitskin
lmao, maybe you don't cos i don't talk to you that much, i'm reffering to @MarkCorrigan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Baldingman1998 and lutte

The ideal look for MENA and south asia at least is looking like turkish soap actors basically, not like pewdiepie or whatever.
The whole world...Africa, Latam etc

I don't disagree with you there, I saw that shit myself many times with middle eastern kids with blue/green eyes getting fawned over. I see it with my own brother for example, it's unfair I agree.

There is however a difference between as I said, being an arab or whatever with green/blue eyes and looking like the typical blonde haired blue eyed teen View attachment 1429271 when it comes to appealing to middle easterner women
Whites usually just have better eye ar as than Arabs on average with a few more facial differences. But white passing Arabs resemble whites alot in my opinion. It depends tbh.

Italy, greece, portugal

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
@Baldingman1998
For example, this arab with light eyes
would be the ideal for middle eastern teens, not some pewdiepie looking fuck

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte and Baldingman1998
You're not white you're scandinavian
(quoting yourself)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, sytyl and lutte
Realistically you can pass in southern europe and you're phenotype isn't bad at all
Thank you sir. I was going to call you a brown eyed nigger for a second but now I realize that I was mistaken. And that the Devine white man can't make mistakes. Please forgive me

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
The whole world...Africa, Latam etc
As I said, for the middle east, I can authoritatively say that the ideal would be guys you'd find in turkish soaps. Not nordic models/actors.

• Hmm...
@Baldingman1998
For example, this arab with light eyes View attachment 1429274 would be the ideal for middle eastern teens, not some pewdiepie looking fuck
Big cope. This guy is good looking and has high smv just because most Arabs look too hairy, bald , ogre , etc. If he had to compete with dimorphic pretty boys he would rope on the spot. Jfl at horse midface

• Hmm...
As I said, for the middle east, I can authoritatively say that the ideal would be guys you'd find in turkish soaps. Not nordic models/actors.
Nordic are not the only whites

• +1
Self hating cuck thought he proved something
It's not self hate it's reality. White men have highest smv. Literally blackpill 101 jbw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and gamma
Big cope. This guy is good looking and has high smv just because most Arabs look too hairy, bald , ogre , etc. If he had to compete with dimorphic pretty boys he would rope on the spot. Jfl at horse midface
he's easily in the top 20% of any highschool you can go to in north america lol

schools aren't filled with tiktok prettyboy chads contrary to popular belief

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Baldingman1998
he's easily in the top 20% of any highschool you can go to in north america lol

schools aren't filled with tiktok prettyboy chads contrary to popular belief
Guess I was truecel because I had many chads then. Unlucky :soy:

Guess I was truecel because I had many chads then. Unlucky :soy:
You're not making sense now, which country did you go to highschool? If it's north america then you're completely delusional, if it's the middle east then you're saying there were many chads there which basically means you lost the luck of the draw when it comes to looks/pheno/etc. as you're implying many of them were white (aka chad to you)

This is ideal and is high T white

• +1
@gamma why did you like aren’t Italian ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 16215 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 9072 and Baldingman1998
You're not making sense now, which country did you go to highschool? If it's north america then you're completely delusional, if it's the middle east then you're saying there were many chads there which basically means you lost the luck of the draw when it comes to looks/pheno/etc. as you're implying many of them were white (aka chad to you)
I went to middle east and all blonde/brown haired tall and colored eyes guys slayed. They were Arabs but with white pheno and features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, WontStopNorwooding, lutte and 3 others
That's ideal for women who are 23+ and have had their neurotransmitters so eviscerated that they need a hulk chad to physically ragdoll them in bed to feel anything.
Yeah teenagers prefer white prettyboys but I'd rather look like high T Hulk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and sytyl
I went to middle east and all blonde/brown haired tall and colored eyes guys slayed. They were Arabs but with white pheno and features
Then that means there's enough of them that you simply lost the luck of the draw when it comes to genetics. Not sure if I'm getting my point across well.

• +1
Yeah teenagers prefer white prettyboys but I'd rather look like high T Hulk
same ngl I'd rather be a masculine roided hulk than what I am now

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Baldingman1998
Its always the people who say this shit in one thread who say things like. "Shitskins are pathetic, just rope already. " In other threads.
Never said that....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, WontStopNorwooding, lutte and 3 others
Then that means there's enough of them that you simply lost the luck of the draw when it comes to genetics. Not sure if I'm getting my point across well.
Exactly. Poo eye color + Ethnic = rope. White man = win. Ty for proving my point. Bald + not colored eyes is a death sentence.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and sytyl
Just be ethnic with blue eyes bro

• Hmm...
Don't worry he definitely will :ROFLMAO:

Murtads are never good
Religion is all bullshit fairly tales and hell doesn't exist. My morals have nothing to do with my religious beliefs. I'm a good person and I treat people who treat me well with utmost respect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and hebbewem
You're not white you're scandinavian
(quoting yourself)
true, I identify as
1. scandinavian
2. aryan yamnaya milk drinker

not white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, WontStopNorwooding, gamma and 1 other person
Religion is all bullshit fairly tales and hell doesn't exist. My morals have nothing to do with my religious beliefs. I'm a good person and I treat people who treat me well with utmost respect.
You are not a good person, you judge a book by its cover. Good people don't do that.

• JFL
You are not a good person, you judge a book by its cover. Good people don't do that.
How? Elab. What do you mean. Il reply tomorrow now I sleep cuz me tired and eyes close

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
Exactly. Poo eye color + Ethnic = rope. White man = win. Ty for proving my point. Bald + not colored eyes is a death sentence.
Just be ethnic with blue eyes bro
both missed my points

your average swede teenager (aka what is considered white basically in these contexts) is not going to be more appealing than a white passing arab

How? Elab. What do you mean. Il reply tomorrow now I sleep cuz me tired and eyes close
Well you put an emphasis on looks and deem one race superior and the others inferior. A chad doesn't care about looks or race, he is a good person because of this.

• Hmm...
Hey guys, got a cool idea. What if we exterminated all the non whites like @TRUE_CEL ? Again just fetching out ideas here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338