Who are the most experienced surgerymaxxers? Who could advise me on what surgeries would be the most beneficial to ascending?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
@Johanjohan

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
i just did genioplasty

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Nims
I've uploaded my pics like 50 times just check my posts if you're curious.

But here you go I've taken a quick video for u (Taken with front cam at arms distance so might be a tiny bit distorted but I think it looks ok).
View attachment 1809003
Im planning on getting a Lefort 1 to fix my underbite however I don't really know what surgeries to get after that, perhaps Genio or Rhino, what do you think?
no chad 4 u bro. just settle for normie life :lul:

• JFL
@Blackgymmax Didn't you say I lack angularity? Do you think I would benefit from zygo fillers

Grow your hair out you'll be HTN with a TikTok hairstyle dsrs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Johanjohan and Nims
@Acromegaly_Chad thoughts?

No glaring falios, surgery wouldn’t really help.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nims, Deprived, DoctorLooksmax and 2 others
Fransisco lachowski from the dollar store
:love:. What can I do to become Fransisco Lachowski from the two dollar store? I am planning on getting a BImax to fix my bite which should also fix my lips, and perhaps make my jaw and face a little more angler. I then plan on getting Genio, then Rhino, then maybe sub orbital implants.

Then I would get things like jaw fillers and zygo fillers to make my face more angular and defined. I would then maybe look into Jaw implants as by then my bimax would be healed.

Do you think this will improve my appearance significantly?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
:love:. What can I do to become Fransisco Lachowski from the two dollar store? I am planning on getting a BImax to fix my bite which should also fix my lips, and perhaps make my jaw and face a little more angler. I then plan on getting Genio, then Rhino, then maybe sub orbital implants.

Then I would get things like jaw fillers and zygo fillers to make my face more angular and defined. I would then maybe look into Jaw implants as by then my bimax would be healed.

Do you think this will improve my appearance significantly?
Do it one by one dude, don’t plan a bunch of shit. You need to wait atleast 1-2 months to know what your face looks like post op and plan the next one. Or else you’ll just bog yourself

• Love it
Do it one by one dude, don’t plan a bunch of shit. You need to wait atleast 1-2 months to know what your face looks like post op and plan the next one. Or else you’ll just bog yourself
Yeah I do I dont have the cash unfortunately, to get it all done at once, I plan on getting the bimax done this year and then after recovering getting rhino (Kinda dependant on the result of bimax as my nose will most likely move from bimax and my rhino surgeon said that it could fix it self (unlikely but could)) in the first half of 2023 and then Genio, then getting obitals and then maybe 6 months after that get fillers.

Won't work unless you are low inhib enough to post your face here
IMG 20220805 WA0007

• JFL
Wait bro you said you had underbite, why don't u do Invisible braces

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and subhuman to mtn
Rhino? WHat did you have done nose straightened? I would love to see a before and after once swelling has went down.
Here's before getting the cast off in a week so will make a thread of before. Rhino will ascend me hard
2994161 20220721 015606

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone and Nims
Wow its going to be a big improvement from that jew nose. Please tag me in the thread, Its going to look really good.
Will do

• Love it
just go to some chink country and you’ll be worshipped like allah (astagfirullah) no need for surgeries my friend

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Nims and subhuman to mtn
No glaring falios, surgery wouldn’t really help.
This honestly

Surgery is best for people who are otherwise good looking but have a few clear fixable failos. It’s not so great for just turning a bland looking normie into a slayer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, twilight, Nims and 2 others
@CosmicMaxxer , but he thinks you have to go to the most expensive surgeons for every little surgery and doesn't value turkish sweat shops that deliver just as good results most of the time

• +1
@CosmicMaxxer , but he thinks you have to go to the most expensive surgeons for every little surgery and doesn't value turkish sweat shops that deliver just as good results most of the time
I’ve heard he still looks normie in spite of spending the best part of a million dollars

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nims, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18840
Last edited:
  • JFL
I've uploaded my pics like 50 times just check my posts if you're curious.

But here you go I've taken a quick video for u (Taken with front cam at arms distance so might be a tiny bit distorted but I think it looks ok).
View attachment 1809003
Im planning on getting a Lefort 1 to fix my underbite however I don't really know what surgeries to get after that, perhaps Genio or Rhino, what do you think?
Its brutal ma boy but u really willing to hear what to do?

• Love it
I’ve heard he still looks normie in spite of spending the best part of a million dollars
Bruh he looked better before. He was a ltn, or mancel, now he is a subhuman

tall htn I'd say. but looks quite uncanny
Bro you overate. I like the man cuz he is nice and all but first reaction was « damn he managed to descend further. »

• So Sad
Reactions: Corleone
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
YOu got a little bit too much nose projection and the chin could have some slight more vertical length. Both are low ROI for you
Those changes would be minimal and perhaps even make you look worse due the harmony pill.

• So Sad
Bruh he looked better before. He was a ltn, or mancel, now he is a subhuman
Imo that’s partially cos he got a lot of very weird obscure surgeries which have less predictable results than your staples like bimax, genio, rhino and maybe jaw implant / little bit of filler

Honestly once you’re going past these sort of surgeries I do think the risk/reward ratio starts to get skewed against you for a regular guy looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
YOu got a little bit too much nose projection and the chin could have some slight more vertical length. Both are low ROI for you
Those changes would be minimal and perhaps even make you look worse due the harmony pill.
His nose is completely fine imo- he could probably benefit slightly from a genio to increase projection but it wouldn’t be a crazy transformation

• +1
srsly? brutal
He got really weird obscure surgeries and insisted with going for all the most expensive doctors so that’s probably why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
He got really weird obscure surgeries and insisted with going for all the most expensive doctors so that’s probably why
he has never posted his face after surgeries so I bet he doesnt look as good as he says. If he had ascended into chad tier, he would posted his results for sure

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and DoctorLooksmax
he has never posted his face after surgeries so I bet he doesnt look as good as he says. If he had ascended into chad tier, he would posted his results for sure
Yeah he would’ve spammed his face everywhere if he was a chad

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17244
Good take, although I wouldn't underrate his ascension, he was probably a subhuman before the surgeries, so low starting point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Good take, although I wouldn't underrate his ascension, he was probably a subhuman before the surgeries, so low starting point.
reading his story was a true suifuel. He got $100k from his parents. My parents even didnt want to give me $1k for braces. Brutal moneypill...

• Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson
reading his story was a true suifuel. He got $100k from his parents. My parents even didnt want to give me $1k for braces. Brutal moneypill...
Brutal base pill that you probably still mog him in spite of that

His parents gave him 100k even though they were against him getting surgery JFL

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17244
Brutal base pill that you probably still mog him in spite of that

His parents gave him 100k even though they were against him getting surgery JFL
The only surgery I truly need is 2xLL. My failos are: being 5'8, recessed forehead, long midface and 1mm underbite. I can only fix my height tbh. Fixing an underbite is prob impossible as I have already pretty decent forward-growth and with comparison with my forehead I will look like giga retarded ape after lf1 movement. I had a consult with bluepilled maxfac and he suggested me to do bsso solo which is a giga looksmin. Similar case to the @Nims one. Although I have better forward growth

Attachments

• 2995341_IMG20220715235927.jpg
    2995341_IMG20220715235927.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    IMG_20220508_213857.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 0
Its brutal ma boy but u really willing to hear what to do?
Yes bro give me the tips. Im willing to go through with anything tbh.

I just got back from the orthodontists and have been referred to maxillofacial surgery got a consultation in 3 weeks for my bimax.
I've also had a consultation for rhino but I'm waiting till after the bimax to go through with it as my nose will change.

Still waiting on what to do :cry:. Please tell me how to ascend @StreegeReturn