Who else has never done these things?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
@Lone Wolf @Vermilioncore

Haven't drunk alchohol since 16 (and only did it once)

Haven't smoked weed since 16 (and only did it twice)

Never been to a house party

Never been to a club

Haven't spoken to a woman since 2015

Haven't touched a woman in my life

Anyone else?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 30325, Nick.Harte and 12 others
how is smoing weed or drinking alcohol an achievement let alone talking to a woman do you stare at female cashiers until they let you go or somn?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Vermilioncore, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
how is smoing weed or drinking alcohol an achievement let alone talking to a woman do you stare at female cashiers until they let you go or somn?
Female cashier's don't count obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Deleted member 14693
@Rimaxtis @BrahminBoss funny how?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Deleted member 23558
all of them jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Rimaxtis
Even worse for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Thats not a conversation lol.

Outside of work or school or family I never talked to a female in years

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 31457 and Deleted member 23558
Not to a single house party or club? Im the biggest cuck and at least ive done these😭
I genuinely wouldn't get let into a club cuz of the way I look I'm not joking or exaggerating.

And I got invited to one house party towards the end of school but I was invited out of sympathy by one of my friends to a group chat that had been going on for weeks and was invited to the groupchat 2 hours before the actual party jfl

• JFL
  • +1
All of these things can be achieved within 30 minutes. You didnt do them because you dont care about doing it, not because you cant.

All of these things can be achieved within 30 minutes. You didnt do them because you dont care about doing it, not because you cant.
Ok how can I do the last 4 things then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
drugs aren't good for you. I commend you for restraining the urge antonio 😁

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and Rizzler
Ok how can I do the last 4 things then
>Never been to a house party

Student cities have lots of open house parties. You just need to show-up and invite yourself in basically.

>Never been to a club

You go to a club and go in.

>Haven't spoken to a woman since 2015

So just talk to a woman jfl. Snort cocaine if you are too nervous to do this.

>Haven't touched a woman in my life

Ask some drunk alt/non-NT looking woman for a hug at the house-party or club. Very unlikely they will reject.

Done.

Student cities have lots of open house parties. You just need to show-up and invite yourself in basically.
Not travelling to a student city just for a house party and I wouldn't get let in because of the way I look

You go to a club and go in.
Would 100% not get let in on my own, even with other people I don't think I'd get let in

So just talk to a woman jfl. Snort cocaine if you are too nervous to do this.
Talk to who and where?

Ask some drunk alt/non-NT looking woman for a hug at the house-party or club. Very unlikely they will reject.
Wouldn't get into one and I would get rejected a hug. This one time in school a girl dared her two friends to merely give me a hug and they both just stared at me in silence for a few seconds and then went "ewwww" and walked off

• +1
@Lone Wolf @angelo funny how?

• +1
@Lone Wolf @angelo funny how?
Antonio7

Not travelling to a student city just for a house party and I wouldn't get let in because of the way I look

Would 100% not get let in on my own, even with other people I don't think I'd get let in

Talk to who and where?

Wouldn't get into one and I would get rejected a hug. This one time in school a girl dared her two friends to merely give me a hug and they both just stared at me in silence for a few seconds and then went "ewwww" and walked off
moggergastons advice only works for attention seeking fakecels so people exactly like him

nigga thinks drinking alcohol means anything :lul::lul::lul::lul:

moggergastons advice only works for attention seeking fakecels so people exactly like him
How is he a fakecel he never claimed to be an incel

• +1
I genuinely wouldn't get let into a club cuz of the way I look I'm not joking or exaggerating.

And I got invited to one house party towards the end of school but I was invited out of sympathy by one of my friends to a group chat that had been going on for weeks and was invited to the groupchat 2 hours before the actual party jfl
@BrahminBoss funny how?

• JFL
  • +1
How is he a fakecel he never claimed to be an incel
maybe he never explicitly said that but he tries to relate with ppl with lower smv on this forum to get validation

Many of these parties are themed and you could literally wear a mask when you go in.

Also no need to travel to a student-city, there's like local halloween or other themed open house parties in your own city too.

Complete cope and bs.
Many clubs aren't full at all, and the promoters just look for people to get in and fill it up. Order drinks, etc. It doesn't matter who you are.
Talk to who and where?
Anywhere literally, but drunk girls at the party/club works.

Try a few times, many girls wouldn't care.

You're just coming up with excuses, you know I am right. Proved my point.

You can literally do everything alone in life as a man.

I go to raves alone, do drugs alone, go on holidays alone, go to clubs alone, and so on.
Thinking you can't for some reason is mental illness unfortunately.

Get psycho-therapy like I am getting.

Never been to a club

Anyone else?
Maybe it's because you post an average of 74 posts on this forum EVERY DAY. Go outside lil bro maybe you will actually talk to a foid.

Maybe it's because you post an average of 74 posts on this forum EVERY DAY. Go outside lil bro maybe you will actually talk to a foid.
It's the other way round

• +1
I just get tattoos and drink all day sons of anarchy type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457

Never been to a club

Anyone else?
AC44E031 E749 4940 875C 1AA00201C387

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 31457