Who fogs? Narcy Romanian gipsy girl, or ginger Russian girl?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
21655767 52B7 40B2 A8A0 CFC6796BDF2B
Ginger girl fogs her to oblivion, but that’s just me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, RAMU KAKA, ripcordgod1 and 6 others
@apemaxxed @dimorphism @aBetterMii

that slavic whore pic is edited to hell

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
that slavic whore pic is edited to hell
B98B8AF3 8242 4919 8A22 274A86E548A5
Even in casual settings I think the Slavic girl looks better plus the Romanian chick has lip injections

Ginger fogs. Also jfl at her coping saying shws not wearing makeup in that pic YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE she still has fakeup on. The audacity

• Love it
Ginger fogs. Also jfl at her coping saying shws not wearing makeup in that pic YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE she still has fakeup on. The audacity
Lol yeah biggest cope. Makeup is the only thing saving her plus her lip injections. Without makeup she won’t even have average looks.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
What the fuck was even the context of that conversation

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, SubSigma and nobodyspecial369
What the fuck was even the context of that conversation
We looked for Molly at a music festival, I asked for her insta, she gave me a fake one, I called her out on it, and she said I was aneorexic and I said she is a Romanian prostitute.
4C2E29CB FD1C 4780 A36B 11E3E8114940 AE4D90B4 8D9C 43A8 B5B7 A20C38805929 489E8C35 E987 495B 9D81 E86B9A624542

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, RAMU KAKA, Chadeep and 3 others
I think they’re even. Neither of them are anything special, but either of them could make me horny.

I think they’re even. Neither of them are anything special, but either of them could make me horny.
4EF537C3 FB8F 4414 9A1B BA3C4BAD727C
Idk to me the ginger Slav fogs to oblivion

The ginger girl is clearly the better looking. No angle frauding or anything.

The other girl talks about being beautiful without makeup while angle frauding and covering her face with hair.

• JFL
The ginger girl is clearly the better looking. No angle frauding or anything.

The other girl talks about being beautiful without makeup while angle frauding and covering her face with hair.
Average Romanian girl is like a full point below average Slavic girl tbh

cope she fogs foid u posted to oblivion
i can find 10 girls that look like the ginger in my class keep coping
If u know 10 ginger girls in ur class that look like her, then please send them my way boyo

wtf this bitch is a oldcel i thought she was in prime

fuck you
Same lol. I was ducked up when I approached her at a rave. Still white tho.

Romanian girls are hot

A vast majority

It depends on the area
I’m going to Poland in a year. Is it worth going to Romania as an American/will it be safe?

I’m going to Poland in a year. Is it worth going to Romania as an American/will it be safe?
It is safer than any western european country

The brunette tanned Romanian gypsy girl fogs. That readhead is a pale skinned subhuman with a masculine lower third.

• Hmm...
The brunette tanned Romanian gypsy girl fogs. That readhead is a pale skinned subhuman with a masculine lower third.
B4FA8288 FBC6 4E93 ACA6 D43372900E3E
Idk her jaw is good plus women are supposed to be light skinned compared to men.

View attachment 2111703
Idk her jaw is good plus women are supposed to be light skinned compared to men.
Wrong, women are supposed to be a little darker. Estrogen makes skin darker. Redhead women will forever be subhuman compared to other women, maybe except for Indian women. Her ramus is fine, but her chin is too tall, which is why I said her lower third is masculine.