Who here is NOT a wagie cuckold ?

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

卐 1488 卐
We all know @Niko is a chad moneymogger but who else here is financially successful? How did you accomplish that success? Help the poorcels out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Loki, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
i am not there yet but i am killing it in fb marketplace
hussling npcs is easy money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Hero of the Imperium, Finalcut123 and 5 others
Im slowly coming to the conclusion that to become rich you have to be incredibly smart (high iq) and/or lucky
You'd think after scouring the internet for hundreds and hundreds of hours you'd have found a certified efficient method to make money by now

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, zharupodrugu, Loki and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Loki
Im slowly coming to the conclusion that to become rich you have to be incredibly smart (high iq) and/or lucky
You'd think after scouring the internet for hundreds and hundreds of hours you'd have found a certified efficient method to make money by now
Or just start a good blackpill channel

• +1
Or just start a good blackpill channel
ye man im sure tails, dbdr and the likes are killing it in the money department
the one exception, wheat waffles, was just intelligent enough to monopolise on the face rating scheme
bear in mind wheat waffles is a borderline genius (something you are not) - like im not even joking, he has an iq of 133

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 16369, WhiteGoodman and 6 others
  • JFL
yes kind of scam tbh

i sell reps and pass them as authentic then block user immediatly as i recive money
and also sell real jailbreak ps4s since everyone wants them
Have you ever been caught selling reps

not yet i sell them to kids or old people
Anyone who seriously wants to buy luxury branded clothing deserves to get scammed. Good job.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Bakin donuts 🍩, mogging and 2 others
With my old job I managed to save up $8,000 in 4 months then lived pretty comfortably when I quit due to my mom dying.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Mr manlet, Manu le coq and 6 others
Just be good at stem lol. I do prob 1hr of real work a day and spend the rest of my work day watching movies and browsing forums. Any excess money you have invest it into total market mutal funds. Don't eat out unless it is to socalize, and don't buy drinks when you go out. Just fill a sprite bottle with vodka and chug it before you go into a bar.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, incel194012940, Deleted member 21863 and 6 others
Oh cool so people working hard to provide for themselves and their families are cuckolds but I should have more admiration for online loser virgins who think so highly of themselves they won't work at mcdonalds?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, WhiteGoodman, Finalcut123 and 3 others
1. most people think on the same wavelength and/or get the same ideas around the same time. example: check ogu, they’re all selling discord services. it first sparked up a few months ago. everything becomes oversaturated.

2. any method that makes money easy gets jew’d out quickly. most methods can be automated or monopolized on. people that already have money to play around with can easily monopolize a market or method.

3. most “methods” are really just putting in more hours than you would at a real job for less pay and there is no scaleability to the method.

4. if there is a good method, the person who discovers it is going to keep it to themselves as it most likely will be some extremely niche category

it’s not about being smart, it’s 100% luck.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Bakin donuts 🍩, WhiteGoodman and 8 others
Oh cool so people working hard to provide for themselves and their families are cuckolds but I should have more admiration for online loser virgins who think so highly of themselves they won't work at mcdonalds?
Yes, you are a cuckold wagie. I’ve decided work just isn’t for me, I don’t want to be a slave. I want to dominate the world instead.

Also I am a trucel, working for someone else is hell knowing these niggas mog me in looks and mog me in life, it’s like I walk in to work everyday just to get looked down upon, brutal tbh, you honestly do have to be a cuckold or have a humiliation fetish to put up with that I’m not even joking. Work is hell for 1.5psl manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Foreverbrad, BoneDensity and 7 others
ye man im sure tails, dbdr and the likes are killing it in the money department
the one exception, wheat waffles, was just intelligent enough to monopolise on the face rating scheme
bear in mind wheat waffles is a borderline genius (something you are not) - like im not even joking, he has an iq of 133
If he is IQ 133, I am IQ 233... No jokes :feelskek:

@Niko is a forum mod. mans not making jackshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 19469
Just be good at stem lol. I do prob 1hr of real work a day and spend the rest of my work day watching movies and browsing forums. Any excess money you have invest it into total market mutal funds. Don't eat out unless it is to socalize, and don't buy drinks when you go out. Just fill a sprite bottle with vodka and chug it before you go into a bar.
Unironically this if you don't have ur own business.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, thereallegend and AlexBrown84
Definitely not making anything from being a mod i agree
i meant if u got the time to be a mod then u aint making shit bruh

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
i am not there yet but i am killing it in fb marketplace
hussling npcs is easy money
What do you sell. Pm me please if you dobt wanna tell here or can I pm u nigga

What do you sell. Pm me please if you dobt wanna tell here or can I pm u nigga
yes kind of scam tbh

i sell reps and pass them as authentic then block user immediatly as i recive money

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, PYT and Rt-Rust1
Stem & especially math (if you want to go into finance) are good picks. Or learn sales (no degree requiered, but better be dark triad high nt and gl)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and AscensionMan98
Nigga what field should I get into?
Or what is a cool one at least

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123
yes kind of scam tbh

So you get them sent by mail? Cause here you would actually meet the perdon. Do you have a fake profile btw? Or just a business profile with no persona?

Nigga what field should I get into?
Or what is a cool one at least
Computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, and mechanical engineering in that order. Don't go into math or science unless you plan on becoming a phd. Tech and engineering mog the most and are the easiest.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, thereallegend and Rt-Rust1
Just have an IQ of 125 bro

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
Just have an IQ of 125 bro
Life is kinda like an rpg game where your stats like height and iq determine your playstyle. Curries are basically like low level orcs that exist for higher level characters to grind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, spirili, jaw_is_law and 6 others
I'm a 23 y/o virgin NEET who has never worked in his life. not even work experience at school cause i had a melt down and smashed up all the lockers when they forced me to go.

In the process of getting autism ADHD and other shit diagnosed so I can disabilitymax. (UK). If I woke up tomorrow with MTN and guarantee of a LTB slay then I'd probably go work at sainsburys for 25 hours a week.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Crusile, Yuhbwoynadia and 4 others
With my old job I managed to save up $8,000 in 4 months then lived pretty comfortably when I quit due to my mom dying.
How did ur finances improve after mom died

Computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, and mechanical engineering in that order. Don't go into math or science unless you plan on becoming a phd. Tech and engineering mog the most and are the easiest.
I can do computer science here but already doing a degree in linguistics

I can do computer science here but already doing a degree in linuistics (or something more or like of the kind

I'm a 23 y/o virgin NEET who has never worked in his life. not even work experience at school cause i had a melt down and smashed up all the lockers when they forced me to go.

In the process of getting autism ADHD and other shit diagnosed so I can disabilitymax. (UK). If I woke up tomorrow with MTN and guarantee of a LTB slay then I'd probably go work at sainsburys for 25 hours a week.
Lol just join the army at that point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I can do computer science here but already doing a degree in linuistics (or something more or like of the kind
Switch to computer science

• Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
So you get them sent by mail? Cause here you would actually meet the perdon. Do you have a fake profile btw? Or just a business profile with no persona?
i send them through a delevry company, and sometimes i don't even send them jfl i recive them money then boom block the nigga

i use multiple accounts with 0 information about myself

even though if the police get involved i am fucked because even if you delete facebook they still can pull your data

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
not even work experience at school cause i had a melt down and smashed up all the lockers when they forced me to go.
UKcel here when my school had work experience i just didnt do it. i bunked school with my loser incel friend group on the days where we were told to go do it

nah top kek at joining the army for a society that wants u dead LOL
Join Military or USMC if american, you will have fun, you will learn comradeship, you will develop as a person, you will learn discipline (you dont have any if neet), you will be in the fresh air and do sports, and you will get paid for it, what is better?

The most important thing is that you will be socialized back into society, you will never see war anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
me but later

nah top kek at joining the army for a society that wants u dead LOL
Its basically a neet job where you get money. They tell you exactly what to do and you don't have to think. Best way to be a neet without being an actual neet.

🙋‍♂️

I’ve never worked for another man before probably never will run my own business since I was 14

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I work at a major wall street bank in a front office position. Not investment banking, however.

i send them through a delevry company, and sometimes i don't even send them jfl i recive them money then boom block the nigga

i use multiple accounts with 0 information about myself

even though if the police get involved i am fucked because even if you delete facebook they still can pull your data
But do you create a fake profile with a fake name or just a bussiness profile

Switch to computer science
My obeitis is here bro D: :( :(
Also I've already spent two years in this course of studies
Anyways I'm already fucked socially in this uni and rightfully so. If I don't resolve my health problems I will continue to be fucked.

Yea I’m a business owner

Already brown the business so now just on cruise mode and maybe work 2 hours a week

Yea I’m a business owner

Already brown the business so now just on cruise mode and maybe work 2 hours a week
how u hire people on ur wavelength to run it? every time i go on vacation for 1-2 days it turns into a complete shitstorm with nobody knowing wtf to do without me giving them orders.