Who is a good plastic surgeon I should talk to about getting surgery done?

D

Deleted member 2697

Iron
I heard Mike Diamond and Dr Epply are good but who else?

What kind of surgery?

first ask well-respected Lookism aspies
go to various surgeons be it jaw or plastic surgeon
take the one who would do what you wish and sounds reasonable, go back to jawsurgeryforum or Lookism, ask if it would be good
if it is an implant, let it be a custom design by Eppley and then just ask some minor plastic surgeon to insert it

Braces are a good and more reasonable option. No social backlash from family/friends if you get them too. At the very least they can widen your pallet but can also pull maxilla forwards and help fix chin
Imo you only need face related surgery if you have a bad upper face area

take the one who would do what you wish and sounds reasonable, go back to jawsurgeryforum or Lookism, ask if it would be good
if it is an implant, let it be a custom design by Eppley and then just ask some minor plastic surgeon to insert it
Lol at asking eppley make a custom implant and just ship it to your house where you give it to another surgeon to operate with. JFL at you.

desgin, boyo
Other surgeons can do this They all use the same company who provides the same software and features to everyone. There are plenty of surgeons besides Eppley who offer this.

Most of the well respected Lookism users either roped, ascended, or left the community.

i thought braces do the opposite.

i thought braces do the opposite.

Depends what your issue is. I had bad crowding and braces have definitely widened my palate and improved my lip symmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401