Who looks more white-passing, @madmogger or me?

Who looks more white-passing?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
We're both white/Arab (I have more SSA admixture than him). I wonder who looks more white-passing.

@madmogger

@Xangsane

Last edited:
Since you heavily edit your pictures, I will go with the other guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, tombradylover and Xangsane
By the way, that guy looks like a Palestinian guy I know. Exactly the same eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I think he looks more white passing than me
Yeah, he does. I think if we see unfiltered pics of you, you’ll likely look a lot more ethnic.
he looks Levantine with white.
Yep. Palestinians are Levantine. First thing he asked me was if I was Arabic as well. When I said no, Pakistani, he said my girlfriend is half Arabic and half Pakistani. 🤣

• +1
Yeah, he does. I think if we see unfiltered pics of you, you’ll likely look a lot more ethnic.

Yep. Palestinians are Levantine. First thing he asked me was if I was Arabic as well. When I said no, Pakistani, he said my girlfriend is half Arabic and half Pakistani. 🤣
He feels a fraternal vibe.

@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
was he NT?
Yep. He was hanging out with other Arabs. He was the friend of my classmate who was also Palestinian. I thought he (my classmate) was Latino because he looked like an Edgar. Light brown skin tone, perm, diamond earrings. He was short, though.

how-can-i-style-my-hair-like-this-i-permed-3-months-and-im-v0-uqlmz7qo6tu91.jpg

He was a cool guy though. I hung out with his friends the other day and they were all Palestinians and Syrians. One of the Syrians, who liked Jason Momoa, asked me where I was from. I said “What do you think?” and he said “Indian.” I said “no, Pakistani actually” and he said “I wasn’t sure which one it was, but I also thought you were Pakistani, decided to go with Indian.” JFL, that’s the only time someone thought I was “Indian.”

• +1
Yep. He was hanging out with other Arabs. He was the friend of my classmate who was also Palestinian. I thought he (my classmate) was Latino because he looked like an Edgar. Light brown skin tone, perm, diamond earrings. He was short, though.

how-can-i-style-my-hair-like-this-i-permed-3-months-and-im-v0-uqlmz7qo6tu91.jpg

He was a cool guy though. I hung out with his friends the other day and they were all Palestinians and Syrians. One of the Syrians, who liked Jason Momoa, asked me where I was from. I said “What do you think?” and he said “Indian.” I said “no, Pakistani actually” and he said “I wasn’t sure which one it was, but I also thought you were Pakistani, decided to go with Indian.” JFL, that’s the only time someone thought I was “Indian.”
do Arabs or south Asians have higher status in Holland?

do Arabs or south Asians have higher status in Holland?
Arabs. There’s not many actual South Asians/Pakistanis here. But ethnics overall have a low status over here, so it doesn’t matter in the end. Pakistanis usually go for other Pakistanis, whereas Arabs tend to go for other Arabs. What outweighs your ethnic background is your religion. Since both groups are Islamic, they ultimately all have low status here. Plus Arabs have been here longer than Pakistanis, so they’re more westernized. Pakistanis in the UK are more westernized than Arabs are because they’ve been there longer. That’s why Arabs in France are very westernized as well. Drinking alcohol, doing drugs, going clubbing, etc.

• +1
Arabs. There’s not many actual South Asians/Pakistanis here. But ethnics overall have a low status over here, so it doesn’t matter in the end. Pakistanis usually go for other Pakistanis, whereas Arabs tend to go for other Arabs. What outweighs your ethnic background is your religion. Since both groups are Islamic, they ultimately all have low status here. Plus Arabs have been here longer than Pakistanis, so they’re more westernized. Pakistanis in the UK are more westernized than Arabs are because they’ve been there longer. That’s why Arabs in France are very westernized as well. Drinking alcohol, doing drugs, going clubbing, etc.
so why am I not as westernised even though I'm half white?
I've missed out on a lot, I feel slow compared to my peers.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
so why am I not as westernised even though I'm half white?
I've missed out on a lot, I feel slow compared to my peers.
Well, you’re a mutt. So you don’t really fit in. Both sides didn’t want to really claim you. That’s my theory. And you’re quite westernized, regardless of missing out. You wear western clothes, you shave, you had a relationship, currently seeing someone else, etc.

• +1
Well, you’re a mutt. So you don’t really fit in. Both sides didn’t want to really claim you. That’s my theory.
you're right.
And you’re quite westernized, regardless of missing out. You wear western clothes, you shave, you had a relationship, currently seeing someone else, etc.
how westernised on a scale of 1 to 10 do you think I am?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
why only a 5?
Because while you shave, wear western clothes, had a relationship, at the same time you don’t do drugs, drink alcohol, go clubbing or eat haram food.

• +1
Because while you shave, wear western clothes, had a relationship, at the same time you don’t do drugs, drink alcohol, go clubbing or eat haram food.
how do I compare to the average Arab in Europe?

@chaddyboi66 why him?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Quite surprised, I would have guessed Palestinian!
I have two brothers that look nothing like me. One looks incredibly ethnic and one looks incredibly white. I look like a mixture of them so you could say I'm lucky to not look too Yemen-y

@chaddyboi66 why him?
Aside from your darker colouring, his features [like his eyes] seem more Euro passing while a lot of yours seem to be like typical prettyboy ones most tiktokers are going for these days.

He also just looks like he could easily pass as some Amerimutt high school bully jock type in one of their tv shows tbh

(-_-)...
4D8DC5D9 9760 4427 B0A8 EBA7FD55097D