341FE9A8 4DFC 4FE2 A898 8F92B6A2F505

9BC0BBC7 4FC5 47B2 9971 9450EFA9B855

Side by side of us together
39E5164D F73A 4178 AF35 75BFDB78AD64

i’m far left he’s far right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and BongMog
He looks like someone ordered damian kater on alibaba or some other cheap chink weɓshop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, WishIwasChico, johncruz12345 and 3 others
why are you always complaining about your nose it looks normal

this has to be larp

6'1 with muscles and prettyboy face why would he rot here
i am 6'3 with muscles face is same psl as him and i rot here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Hueless, Deleted member 21532 and 1 other person
Do u do tik tok too?

You mog. Green contacts would get you giga increase in followers if they dont look fake but you probably would face some social repercussions for the fraud unless youre a GIGA rotting cel that nobody knows irl...

Ur friends mog to death. How are all yournfriends actually htn+ wtf

• +1
Reactions: Hueless, HerpDerpson and Wuachinani
He mogs facially, gift the guy some lifts.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Get straighter hair bhai.

It's not that big of a mog tbh , he's taller and better eye area , and white leaning hapas/ethnics don't have that bad smv compared to full whites imo, jaw mog is brutal tho igbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
Not having an ethnic nose is the biggest halo imaginable

Because white people are on average better looking than ethnics go to a white area op is just a average guy there prays the lord i live in a 80% ethnic town

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
It's not that big of a mog tbh , he's taller and better eye area , and white leaning hapas/ethnics don't have that bad smv compared to full whites imo, jaw mog is brutal tho igbh
Ok i take it back you'll mog him with a nose job tbh

Because white people are on average better looking than ethnics go to a white area op is just a average guy there prays the lord i live in a 80% ethnic town
except hes not avg with a huge social media based off face alone w true htb whites

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 22924
Masseterpill

except hes not avg with a huge social media based off face alone w true htb whites
I meant op not that tiktok dude + a htn cumskin can get viral on tiktok its not that hard if you have a good pheno

i’m in the richest county in my southern state (85%+ white with the average hh income 500k+) so it just happens to have much better looking people than average usually with the GL white preppy frat guy types. The difference in treatment here vs when I go to a lower income area with more ethnics and less blonde stacies is insane not even the same planet. When people say the average height is 5’9 they are coping in actual areas that matter with money average white guy is 6’0 minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Jigen and Blackgymmax
i’m in the richest county in my southern state (85%+ white with the average hh income 500k+) so it just happens to have much better looking people than average usually with the GL white preppy frat guy types. The difference in treatment here vs when I go to a lower income area with more ethnics and less blonde stacies is insane not even the same planet. When people say the average height is 5’9 they are coping in actual areas that matter with money average white guy is 6’0 minimum.
Oh 500k+ hh income

in the richer whiter areas of toronto i notice theyre much better looking but this dude would still be above avg even there. The avg guys there is still 5'11 min amazing jaw decent eyes in shape etc

jfl at u for thinking this was a competition

in the richer whiter areas of toronto i notice theyre much better looking but this dude would still be above avg even there. The avg guys there is still 5'11 min amazing jaw decent eyes in shape etc
even in the area i’m in he is still giga above average and his slay count is 30+ at 18 all htb+ white girls his dms are insane legit hundreds of girls begging for his dick the pics i attatched do him dirty too tbh he looks a lot better in motion and those are some of the worst pics i have of him

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
even in the area i’m in he is still giga above average and his slay count is 30+ at 18 all htb+ white girls his dms are insane legit hundreds of girls begging for his dick the pics i attatched do him dirty too tbh he looks a lot better in motion and those are some of the worst pics i have of him
I could only imagine what he would do at 6’0+ instead of a little under 5’9

• +1
How do the mixed blacks do in your area that are gl? Do they get negged hard?

terrible only guys in my area that slay are white guys and the black D1 athletes

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Blackgymmax
If you aren’t white are better off being a robust black 6’0 gymmaxxed jock that’s going D1 in my area than a 6’3 skinny goodlooking mixed guy

• +1
terrible only guys in my area that slay are white guys and the black D1 athletes
Yeah thats what id assume. No way lightskins stand a chance against those phenos without some sort of status

Yeah thats what id assume. No way lightskins stand a chance against those phenos without some sort of status
Guys that do the best in my area are either white chadlite+ tiktok prettyboy types (height honestly doesn’t matter too much for them if they are atleast like 5’9) or robust white 6’2+ gymmmaxxed jock fratboy types who usually atleast HTN facially and Uber NT

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Xangsane and Blackgymmax
Guys that do the best in my area are either white chadlite+ tiktok prettyboy types (height honestly doesn’t matter too much for them if they are atleast like 5’9) or robust white 6’2+ gymmmaxxed jock fratboy types who usually atleast HTN facially and Uber NT
Yeh pretty much same here actually. Theres alot of deathnics in toronto but once you set the radius out further you readh the tiktok prettyboy areas and jock fratboy dudes and these girls drive to those guys lol. Theres plenty of subhumans but theres enough of the better white dudes for women to share, hence indians having 0 smv here despite there being so many ethnics. My white chadfishes got them all lul

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 21532
What a black D1 athletes look like? Just a ltn version of @Blackgymmax ?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, fogdart and Jigen
Whites Mog Hapas

Yeh pretty much same here actually. Theres alot of deathnics in toronto but once you set the radius out further you readh the tiktok prettyboy areas and jock fratboy dudes and these girls drive to those guys lol. Theres plenty of subhumans but theres enough of the better white dudes for women to share, hence indians having 0 smv here despite there being so many ethnics. My white chadfishes got them all lul
btw ik you got rhino that helped you quite a bit you think in my case the potential improvement would be worth getting it?

• +1
btw ik you got rhino that helped you quite a bit you think in my case the potential improvement would be worth getting it?
Dont think so. You just need more dimorphism

Dont think so. You just need more dimorphism
gotcha it’s weird because everyone I ask about what to do to improve always gives me different answers that contradict each other a lot lmao what do you honestly believe my capped out potential is?

@friedbutter6o in your area, how would a 5'9 mixed race blue eyed chadlite do?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
White/Arab/small amount of black
legit chadlite with that mix at 5’9 would do fine with the white beckies in my area and would probably slay the few latinas/other ethnics we have but I genuinely can’t see them competing against the white guys in my area for even the HTB white girls that all come from money where i’m from

• +1
Just his eye color mogs your entire existence brutal

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 24221
both frauding fags

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 27447, eyelidcel and 2 others
legit chadlite with that mix at 5’9 would do fine with the white beckies
I am not into white girls.
in my area and would probably slay the few latinas/other ethnics we have but I genuinely can’t see them
What about for LTR? I prefer LTR and marriage tbh.
competing against the white guys in my area for even the HTB white girls that all come from money where i’m from
That makes sense.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27447
legit chadlite with that mix at 5’9 would do fine with the white beckies in my area and would probably slay the few latinas/other ethnics we have but I genuinely can’t see them competing against the white guys in my area for even the HTB white girls that all come from money where i’m from
in the pic of the guy you sent me he would struggle a lot and I genuinely couldnt see him landing a white girl without considerable effort especially at 5’9 he would do fine with the few ethnic girls we have here though

• +1