a45c559b482588e32979d397e8ac8eb1.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I pick @BornAgainChad (no homo)

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Boyo who would you rather date if you had to choose
1st one or 2nd one?

Your signature. What kinda fucked up standards are these where an actual heterosexual woman can say "His nose is fine" but a dude can say "No, I say his nose is unattractive" and the dude gets to be right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 999 and Michael Myers
you got mogged sorry @theropeking

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and BornAgainChad
you got mogged sorry @theropeking
Id personally fuck no1 due to the pointy chin ,high cheekbones and full lips, much more feminine Imo.
No2 has wide set eyes tbh but good eyebrows.

Id personally fuck no1 due to the pointy chin ,high cheekbones and full lips, much more feminine Imo.
No2 has wide set eyes tbh but good eyebrows.
are u more into turkish girls?

tbh i tried this faceapp gender swap and my bug eyes got even bigger and buggier :woke:

tbh i tried this faceapp gender swap and my bug eyes got even bigger and buggier :woke:

Turkish girls are objectively more attractive than germans girls but I still prefer high class german girls because its slightly harder to get them:feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Turkish girls are objectively more attractive than germans girls but I still prefer high class german girls because its slightly harder to get them:feelstastyman:
u like the challenge :sneaky: imo turkish girls look way better without makeup due to thicker skin, thick brows/lashes/hair. most german girls look horrible without fakeup. still i have a german oneitis tbh:feelstastyman:

I'd prefer the Turkish girls over the German girls just for the fact that they're easier and more attractive.

That's a feminine trait imo. It might look bad on a guy, but it doesn't look bad on a female. Big, baby looking doe-eyes look good on girls.

top one, Turks are good people.

though generally I'm attracted to brunettes no matter what

blondes are ok but eh

with all the queer crap on here I was expecting OP to post a pair of dudes.

#1 looks like a character from fallout 2

What does it mean if I mog everyone as a female, boyos? :feelshmm:

If I had to choose then obv the 2nd one, but I wouldnt enjoy it much

a proper society you fucking cuck

But that's backwards. To be "attractive" means to be appealing to the sex you're trying to attract. And here the guy was attractive to a woman. But somehow this woman's opinion counts less than the man's opinion? He's not trying to attract the man. But somehow the man can dismiss her opinion by saying "You're a 19 year old girl." The point is to attract 19 year old girls!!! Does anyone see how patently backwards that whole exchange was? Backwards at every step?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers