Whos giving these shit tier curries confidence?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Jfl i assume this guy @mayo mogger has never been to the west to make such a name looking like this

Screenshot 20230717 025951 Chrome

Like what the fuck is this? Ive never seen any girl above a literal 5 give a chance to a guy like this in the west. And hes in no way ugly and is pretty good looking but jfl at not knowing the importance of pheno

Meanwhile this nigger of LOWER PSL has 100x the smv of this dude in the west
Screenshot 20230717 030137 Chrome
if anyone who looks like that deathnic wants to prove otherwise
me @fogdart And @looksmaxxer234 will run you in 3 different cities in the west to see if you can even touch obed.

The ONLY time ive seen an exception is with salludon tier guys JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 29167 and 17 others
He looks like 15 and 5'5 jfl comparing a kid to a grown ass nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, GetShrekt, SecularIslamist and 12 others
The other day a yellow flicker came down my chimney. Can you imagine that? I thought it was going to be something boring, like a mourning dove, but, no, a yellow flicker. I had to grab it and throw it outside. It made quite the fuss, as you can probably imagine.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
They giving him confidence for India only, but yeah they should remind him that it’s pretty much over for him in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Calm down bro
We have 18 year old guys like @HarrierDuBois who mature mog you to gandy heaven he isn't racist towards nobody and you are approaching your fuckin 30's and the only dopamine source in your life is bullying 15 year old teens on an incel forum .
Ffs get a life and I'm serious .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, CsCurry, becomingnearperfect and 8 others
Calm down bro
We have 18 year old guys like @HarrierDuBois who mature mog you to gandy heaven he isn't racist towards nobody and you are approaching your fuckin 30's and the only dopamine source in your life is bullying 15 year old teens on an incel forum .
yea no
Just putting a 5'5 hindu in his place if he thinks hes mogging white overlords in the west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, latincell95, Deleted member 30918 and 4 others
He looks like 15 and 5'5 jfl comparing a kid to a grown ass nigger
Shouldve thought about that before thinking he mogs white men when ugly apes mog him

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Ok, this guys are out of touch with reality.

During my time in Turkey, i had roommate from pakistan who was admittedly virgin himself, so every weekend or so I used to fuck new turkish chick -- he once told me girls only like you because you have nice personality and big dick"

I was Literally caging so hard when he said that because that motherfucker was 5'7 at most, framcel with mtn normie face, while i was 6'3, frame maxed, weak htn face but because we where roommates i didn't want to ruine our relationship so i didn't black pill him.

What i find to be honest most these subhuman Indians see themselves superior to blacks because of their shit skin -' they have no concept of beauty as your average psl, or they don't know any thing about female nature.

That's why subhumans manlet like @mayo mogger can spit these utter such bulshit on this forum

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, horizontallytall, Deleted member 31562 and 7 others

During my time in Turkey, i had roommate from pakistan who was admittedly virgin himself, so every weekend or so I used to fuck new turkish chick -- he once told me girls only like you because you have nice personality and big dick"

I was Literally caging so hard when he said that because that motherfucker was 5'7 at most, framcel with mtn normie face, while i was 6'3, frame maxed, weak htn face but because we where roommates i didn't want to ruine our relationship so i didn't black pill him.

What i find to be honest most these subhuman Indians see themselves superior to blacks because of their shit skin -' they have no concept of beauty as your average psl, or they don't know any thing about female nature.

That's why subhumans manlet like @mayo mogger can spit these utter such bulshit.
Personally i think curries are better looking than blacks on avg but suffer social media failos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, CsCurry, deadmanwalking and 2 others
Calm down bro
Whats wrong with being racist?

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Blackgymmax

That's why subhumans manlet like @mayo mogger can spit these utter such bulshit on this forum
And the thing is. Ive fucking seen the white version of @mayo mogger and he would have insane smv in the west JFL

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 28541
bleach bleach bleach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Blackgymmax
Shouldve thought about that before thinking he mogs white men when ugly apes mog him
He will mog average black if he was above 6 feet with good muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Blackgymmax
Yeah but not obed
obed is a tyrone (doesn't need psl because pheno and drip carries him)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Looks234 and OogaBooba
And the thing is. Ive fucking seen the white version of @mayo mogger and he would have insane smv in the west JFL
No where near does white version of this guy's has any smv, plus he is 5'5 --

He looks good enough
However over tier height. No ethnic including blacks can survive that

No they don't mog shit if you assume the average black isn't 5'10 gymaxed, fashion maxed.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Blackgymmax
No they don't mog shit if you assume the average black isn't 5'10 gymaxed, fashion maxed.
a black with his psl has drastically higher smv

He looks good enough
However over tier height. No ethnic including blacks can survive that
I think you never actually lived with Indians before -- i never seen any Indian mogger besides sulladon, plus they have no interesting culture or charisma what so ever unlike blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Nick.Harte, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 7 others
Yeah but not obed
obed is a tyrone (doesn't need psl because pheno and drip carries him)
Jfl obed is a tyrone, obed is htn at most but not a tyrone.

Just tell me one thing that's going on for Indians? That foid will find it attractive

You're literally so ignorant @Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Blackgymmax
I have a feeling you're secretly into being enslaved and cucked by BWC

He mogs average black
He can only get dickmogged otherwise 6 ft, chad physique version of him mogs

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I think you never actually lived with Indians before -- i never seen any Indian mogger besides sulladon, plus they have no interesting culture or charisma what so ever unlike blacks.
Oh noooo i know he has no chance in the west. I mean imagining him as a white dude

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, TheTakeoverHasBegun and Blackgymmax

Ugly ass nigger :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, latincell95, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
He would look alright with a better grooming and fashion but it's quite evident he's non NT so over for him

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Screenshot for the hindu dindus w tiktok banned in india

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Mewton and Blackgymmax
He would look alright with a better grooming and fashion but it's quite evident he's non NT so over for him
Definitely would look quite good
But his pheno kills him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32266
just to clarify i am not quite familiar with blackpill terminology just went with the mayo thing as shitpost thing that nt people have .
never though it meant white people lmao.

@Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, PointOfNoReturn and Nick.Harte

for reference I have never shat on anybody's ethnicity nor I will , all of my posts have been regarding how can i improve on my failos , contrary i get racist shit spewed which i get where you guys are coming from , like curries have no good representation , blacks have bbc halo, south east asians have k pop halo , the only halo curries have the scam call centres.

@orb 2.0

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, PointOfNoReturn, House Lannister and 1 other person
I liked you better when you were a humble incel

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
5'7 , i get that its still short but you guys are reacting like im finished growing. bruv im 16 i will start swimming at 17 i will easily bring in 2 inches at that year only i will be 5'9 at minimum.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
just to clarify i am not quite familiar with blackpill terminology just went with the mayo thing as shitpost thing that nt people have .
never though it meant white people lmao.

@Blackgymmax
Ruined my post. Now i just bullied you for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
MODS DELETE.MY THREAD

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Looks234
Jfl i assume this guy @mayo mogger has never been to the west to make such a name looking like this

View attachment 2324395
Like what the fuck is this? Ive never seen any girl above a literal 5 give a chance to a guy like this in the west. And hes in no way ugly and is pretty good looking but jfl at not knowing the importance of pheno

View attachment 2324396if anyone who looks like that deathnic wants to prove otherwise
me @fogdart And @looksmaxxer234 will run you in 3 different cities in the west to see if you can even touch obed.

I laughed so hard at the title JFL

No way you believe this
He is right. On average, Curries are higher psl than blacks and have higher looks ceiling aswell.
But black appeal mogs them despite low psl due to media halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Blackgymmax and AspiringMogger
He is right. On average, Curries are higher psl than blacks and have higher looks ceiling aswell.
But black appeal mogs them despite low psl due to media halo.
Muh PSL average curry looks like apu

Black peoples egos are waaaaay too high nowadays

View attachment 2324395

View attachment 2324396if anyone who looks like that deathnic wants to prove otherwise

@Vain786 has to be the most delusional piece of shit

the top picture is just really bad

The guy in the top picture is sucking in his cheeks and pouting. You can tell from the lip posture.

He would probably look better if he wasn’t trying so hard to fraud

apparently they have a god-king whos been made into an essential being and bringing them up or so ive heard

Jew didn't help them so it's never began as an indian you have to be in the top 0,0000001% of have a tremendous luck