Idk

• Love it
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, try2beme, Ghoulish and 10 others
Mutual deserved hate for jews

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Maybe the (((juice))) that you had this morning?

Probably fell for Russian propaganda

Oxytocin is actually involved in "othering", and seeing "in group" and "out group".

As far as how the "in group" and "out group" is differentiated on the software of any given human brain, it could be "sports team supporters", "race", "gender", "nationality", "political ideology", "life strategy/outlook", "religion" etc.

But that categorization occurs based on the stimuli the person is exposed too, and the strength of the associated emotions paired with those stimuli.

So it's a result of the content you consume, and your personal experiences.

what causes this?
IDK, personally I view nationalism as a cope. Do you really think the average subhuman and the average chad share some common identity? I don't think so, it's just a way subhumans can make themselves feel important by trying to connect with the achievements of the chads

what causes this?
The immigration problem lol the ideas seem horrible until you're in the same situation. Ofc they took it to the extreme but sometimes you just wanna keep your country and identity and protect it.

Also all these lowly idiots from nowhere pretending to be superior and pushing their fetishes onto others and acting like they're facts.

We were united as equals for a while but then they wanna take advantage of the situation and manipulate so they're gonna get put where those kinda people belong. If you act like a lowly person you're gonna get put in a lowly position.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Putin
The nazis would torture and grape you back in their days. Ur a fucking gypsy fuck to them

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
The last 2 history lessons I slept through more than half of each one. We wuz learning about holocaust and shiet