Why are advertisers obsessed with mulattas?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
What do you think?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MRD, thecel, Interested and 1 other person
I don’t know and don’t care either. If it doesn’t involve me then it can fuck off and die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 14693
To promote diversity and shit...
0*2oWn-xaBhJXqxS44.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, MRD, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
Implies that their BBC / white foid pairings have reached fruition.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
You will never convince me zendaya is attractive. Never

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Every other couple in tv ads is BlackMixed female/White man idk why

• +1
Reactions: MRD, Trilogy, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
If you want to know what is attractive in woman's eyes, look at their novels (bl novels for most accuracy). Now tell me how many lead characters are something other than either caucasian or asian?

You will notice a different story than what is seen on netflix, you can't override genetics with delusion.

(I'm not saying that other races can't be attractive)

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
If you want to know what is attractive in woman's eyes, look at their novels (bl novels for most accuracy). Now tell me how many lead characters are something other than either caucasian or asian?

You will notice a different story than what is seen on netflix, you can't override genetics with delusion.
bl novels?

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
May be an americunt thing. I don’t see mulattas on advertisements on tv here.

Yeah, Benetton seems to have some of the ugliest models, and their diversity campaign backfired here, they closed all their stores in Romania, they had these huge posters with blacks, ethnics, Asians, mixed, etc. when we have no such people in Romania, it was just weird - like who exactly where they advertising for here?

• Woah
Reactions: Interested
Yeah, Benetton seems to have some of the ugliest models, and their diversity campaign backfired here, they closed all their stores in Romania, they had these huge posters with blacks, ethnics, Asians, mixed, etc. when we have no such people in Romania, it was just weird - like who exactly where they advertising for here?
They were probably pressured by the media, happens to all big companies nowadays

Problems inkwell?
IMG 1318

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 31604, Deleted member 27660 and 2 others
They were probably pressured by the media, happens to all big companies nowadays
Yeah, in US this makes sense - they don't want to appear racist or uninclusive...But using the same models, ads, posters and marketing campaigns in countries with little diversity and no political correctness brainwashing will often backfire, people will simply be turned off by seeing that stuff...

• +1
Reactions: Interested
They closed all their stores because they probably didnt have no more stuff to sell after you gypsies stole everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
They closed all their stores because they probably didnt have no more stuff to sell after you gypsies stole everything
No, we are Romanians not gypsies, we don't steal. Benetton has factories here, exploiting the cheap labor in Romania, it's them who steal from us....

because ugly mutts are the future of humanity

White women and gay men who want to virtue signal pick them but we all know they’re just mid.

They’re the sexiest women.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane