why are almost blackcels here african

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Blackcell by day,Tyrone by night
almost all the blackcels here are african i could be wrong tho but most of them are does this approve the ""blacks cant be incel"" theory because most slave descended african americans have black american halo and are nt and thuggmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, thereallegend, lil truecel and 1 other person
also blacks are one of the few races who could easily ascend

you answered your own question. their a different culture, commonly non NT, and lame to the avg eye.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deprived, Kamui and 1 other person
most of them are from the west what

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
you answered your own question. their a different culture, commonly non NT, and lame to the avg eye.
despite this ive seen african blacks pulling more attractive girls and most are higher status than the hoodlings

despite this ive seen african blacks pulling more attractive girls and most are higher status than the hoodlings
yeah that’s true, they have class since they were colonized by europe. also they are well educated

most have to get “cool” though because american nigs mog them when it comes to being social, having culture, etc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Jamaldickjavontus and datboijj
yeah that’s true, they have class since they were colonized by europe. also they are well educated

most have to get “cool” though because american nigs mog them when it comes to being social, having culture, etc
sike i just found out about African rappers (rema, burner boy) they’re taking over and getting super popular

thugmaxxed american nigs will decline in SMV

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
sike i just found out about African rappers (rema, burner boy) they’re taking over and getting super popular

thugmaxxed american nigs will decline in SMV
its insane bro afrobeats is very popular same with models now rap and niggerish music is now being replaced with afrobeats everywhere my brother was playing fortnite and i heard a afrobeat song

• +1
Reactions: nope and Deleted member 27660
its insane bro afrobeats is very popular same with models now rap and niggerish music is now being replaced with afrobeats everywhere my brother was playing fortnite and i heard a afrobeat song
they’re going up no cap they highkey shit on american thugmaxxed music, it’s played out and getting old asf

they even got selena gomez, ed sheeren, and way more main stream artists promoting it

and an afro beat song just blew up on tiktok it’s over for thugmaxxing rappers

• +1
they’re going up no cap they highkey shit on american thugmaxxed music, it’s played out and getting old asf

they even got selena gomez, ed sheeren, and way more main stream artists promoting it

yup its now time for thugmmaxed blacks to be whitewashed or more civil

i know a bunch of white girls that listen to afrobeat on tiktok and irl lol

that's because women like hoodass niggas not uganda knuckles niggas

Because they have 0 white blood unlike African Americans

Light skin black dudes get the most puss
unless mixed.false the darskin tall athlete tyrones always got the most attention from girls you litteraly cant make this up

• +1
Reactions: nope
darkskin is liked more than lightskin among blacks
No it's not. They make fun of each other for having dark skin. I went to school district that is 62% black and 8% mixed, AMA.

The reason is black culture is giga low inhib. In many ways it is superior to white culture. White people are so fucking uptight compared to black people. I wish I could be adopted by a black family for like a year to fix my personality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Looks234 and Jamaldickjavontus
african american cucks obsess over fresh and fit or kevin samuels on thecoli and lipstick alley instead of this

unless mixed.false the darskin tall athlete tyrones always got the most attention from girls you litteraly cant make this up
Doesn't lightskin implied mixed? jfl

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
No it's not. They make fun of each other for having dark skin. I went to school district that is 62% black and 8% mixed, AMA.

The reason is black culture is giga low inhib. In many ways it is superior to white culture. White people are so fucking uptight compared to black people. I wish I could be adopted by a black family for like a year to fix my personality.
as a person whos went to schools like that yeah we make jokes but its just jokes nothing serious

Doesn't lightskin implied mixed? jfl
no my family comes in shades of black almost blue to so light their skin matches a east asian.Same with hispanics one sibling could look aborignial another could look like they came straight out of spain.

• +1
Reactions: nope
no my family comes in shades of black almost blue to so light their skin matches a east asian
most Africans in America are dark west africans tho. They're darker than blacks. All lightskin guys are gonna be part white

• +1
Black people have enhanced physical capabilities, they are also prone to anger, and can use their rage to carry themselves in battle.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, nope and Jamaldickjavontus
most Africans in America are dark west africans tho. They're darker than blacks. All lightskin guys are gonna be part white
thats the dumbest argument ive heard if thats the case a lightskin person from congo is mixed and a dude like kevin hart is 100& african genes are almost impossible to guess right ive seen dudes on youtube who look ghanian dark but still have 10% white dna

almost all the blackcels here are african i could be wrong tho but most of them are does this approve the ""blacks cant be incel"" theory because most slave descended african americans have black american halo and are nt and thuggmaxxed.
African Americans on average mog Africans look wise cuz AA pheno has more white DNA and African DNA is ogre like

A fresh off the boat African in the West would probably get bullied due to not fitting the stereotypes expected of their race + in the black community Africans and Caribbeans don’t have a very positive opinion on AA and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
no my family comes in shades of black almost blue to so light their skin matches a east asian.Same with hispanics one sibling could look aborignial another could look like they came straight out of spain.
nigger larp

Autism, most AA living in the US have on average anywhere from 10-30% European ancestry, lightskins may have slightly more than that however they aren’t anymore white than brown/darkskin AAs tbh

• +1
This is cope, lightskinned black dudes have a far wider range of appeal than darkskinned black dudes

• Hmm...
Screenshot 2023 06 11 75806 PM
dude looks like blackgym pre ascension

stfu aristotle greekcuck
btw the obvious reason that ur ignoring is that african americans have their own sites on thecoli and lipstick alley that they stick to. thats why u only see africans here

• +1
btw the obvious reason that ur ignoring is that african americans have their own sites on thecoli and lipstick alley that they stick to. thats why u only see africans here
that too but theres only like 30 black people here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
that too but theres only like 30 black people here
theres only like 400 active accounts on here and black men are like 6.5% of the population in the US almost nothing in a lot of europe and make up 7.5% of active accounts so there's about as many as you'd expect could even argue overrepresented given thecoli and lipstick alley exist

• +1
African Americans on average mog Africans look wise cuz AA pheno has more white DNA and African DNA is ogre like

A fresh off the boat African in the West would probably get bullied due to not fitting the stereotypes expected of their race + in the black community Africans and Caribbeans don’t have a very positive opinion on AA and vice versa
FOB Africans are also non-nt asf. Always see them in flipflops and shitty polo shirts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, LampPostPrime, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
FOB Africans are also non-nt asf. Always see them in flipflops and shitty polo shirts.
those are the older africans not the first gen african blacks their more civil and succseful than AAS ofcourse a dude who just arrived to america from anywhere is gonna dress like that lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
because being black isnt a halo in africa since ... everyone is black

• +1