Why are Asian incels so retarded?

I'm referring to curry/rice incels in particular. Not just Indians and Asians on a whole
The guys on r/racetransition ARE incels just go on it they use blackpill terms. They’re race transitioning to maxiumize their SMV

This is there pinned post:

They’re 100% incels/blackpilled.

I think you should’ve said .org curries or something

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 14262
The guys on r/racetransition ARE incels just go on it they use blackpill terms. They’re race transitioning to maxiumize their SMV

This is there pinned post:

They’re 100% incels/blackpilled.

I think you should’ve said .org curries or something

Yeah true

• +1
Reactions: Kylo

FML this reminds me of when I would fly home to Bangladesh and the moment we get out of the airport to the place where cars pick you up, on the far side would be a fence. The fence would be *filled* with people like it was a fucking sports game or some shit staring at us. I have never seen this anywhere else in my life.

:lul:

Why are Asian so retarded?​

Giga cope.. most of the white worshiping/being white’s abused dogs are and from Curries

Rice people as a whole are too busy trying to land that high paying job to finally get a family because that’s what they’ve been told.

Jesus, that subreddit is 9 years old.

No way... u Serious? I thought it was created recently in the age of Blackpill Lookism jfl
Most of the top posts are within a year. I think the subreddit name was old and it got repurposed.

indian-wonder-woman-cosplay.jpg

@Ritalincel Youre Indian.