Why are big cities liberal (city folk should be the most blackpilled from the shit they see and deal with)

Male-Mottle

Male-Mottle

Iron
How can you walk past black hobos everyday babbling and mumbling to themselves all day like zombies, failed white people pan handling, etc and not be blackpilled on society. That stuff should open their eyes and make them less tolerant of the bullshit. How do they not get tired of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21620
low T to get along, specialized brain for civilized functions and lose the big picture, high cost of living so don’t have kids and don’t think as much about practical legacy/total change in outlook from having kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Deleted member 21620 and Male-Mottle
I don't know if you realized it yet but liberals are all secretly racist. They have elitist mindsets and don't view minorities as on the same level as them, them being supportive of black people strokes their elitist ego "(I'm so smart and sophisticated I'm even tolerant and supportive of black people!)"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, The Grinch, EdouardManlet and 4 others
How can you walk past black hobos everyday babbling and mumbling to themselves all day like zombies, failed white people pan handling, etc and not be blackpilled on society. That stuff should open their eyes and make them less tolerant of the bullshit. How do they not get tired of it
ever read american psycho? opening talks about this extensively

Speaking only as to the US. This is 100% the current situation, that big cities are very liberal. But it has not always been this way, at least not as overwhelmingly liberal as they are currently. 1. Cities are disproportionately populated by young single college age people, such young single college age people are about 75% liberal. 2. Cities are disproportionately minorities, said minorities are 85% liberal. Numbers 3 and 4 are recent phenomenons. 3. Many cities like NYC and Boston are in 2022 30% non US citizens (mostly illegals). Foreigners move to big cities because they are sanctuaries for illegals, have public transportation, and have other people that speak their language. They mitigate the high cost of housing by living at 2x-3x the population density of US citizens. Said foreigners are like 95% left of center. 4. Cities are the seats of government, people that work in government have a self interest in expanding government, and they see government as a solution rather than a problem. Such government employees have increased greatly over the past 50 years. They are 80% liberal.

The liberal sees pan handlers and doesn't think of the personal choices or personal limitations they made or have to get into that situation, they see a failure of society, and they see government as a solution to that failure.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I don't know if you realized it yet but liberals are all secretly racist. They have elitist mindsets and don't view minorities as on the same level as them, them being supportive of black people strokes their elitist ego "(I'm so smart and sophisticated I'm even tolerant and supportive of black people!)"
This.

And I think a growing number of non-whites are starting to notice. The way white people reacted to the Ukraine invasion has been a massive eye-opener for tons of ethnics. They literally went from "muh racism is bad boo-ho :soy: " to full-blown warmonger/racism mode because Putin bombed a white country. White liberals don't give a shit about minorities. They just want cheap labor and don't give af how it impacts working class whites.

Tbh I don't even feel sorry for the west anymore. Its downfall is self-inflicted at this point.