Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 21735 and 2 others
@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @Pretty
@TheTakeoverHasBegun

Their entire kind is scheduled for annihilation, but if black men can keep these cryptids preoccupied in the meanwhile I won't complain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, gribsufer1 and Deleted member 25377
That's basically the female version of them. Ever heard a black man express excitement? It is exactly this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, thickdickdaddy27, rand anon and 4 others
WHY ARE HER EYES SO FAR APART

WHY ARE HER EYES SO FAR APART
306ED3A7 791A 449E A5D3 5A92158B11A7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
@Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 @Pretty
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
You'll have to ask the 100% black men this because I don't know. My white side shows when it comes to how I view women and I'm so racist to most ethnic women Hitler would have made me an honorary aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and gribsufer1
You'll have to ask the 100% black men this because I don't know. My white side shows when it comes to how I view women and I'm so racist to most ethnic women Hitler would have made me an honorary aryan
based white girls enjoyer, most white girls can be boring and basic tho which is why some people would gravitate to ratchet girls like in the video

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 23778
based white girls enjoyer, most white girls can be boring and basic which is why some people would gravitate to ratchet girls like in the video
Give me boring and basic white girls over whatever the hell that thing is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, traveler and Deleted member 23778
slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 29155
they should be more calm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Deleted member 31562
Their entire kind is scheduled for annihilation, but if black men can keep these cryptids preoccupied in the meanwhile I won't complain
CAGED AT CRYPTIDS

hitlwr wouldve killed you first you niggermutt who is obsessed to taint aryan blood too :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I first heard Glorilla on this song and I thought she was trans tbh

hitlwr wouldve killed you first you niggermutt who is obsessed to taint aryan blood too :lul:
Hitler would have proudly watched as I fucked his wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 25377
based white girls enjoyer, most white girls can be boring and basic tho which is why some people would gravitate to ratchet girls like in the video
The "boring and basic" stereotype of white girls is part of their draw. It makes them seem more angelic

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
The "boring and basic" stereotype of white girls is part of their draw. It makes them seem more angelic
They’re not muh angelic, but I was trying to say is imagine being some thug from the hood and trying to relate to a white girl from the suburbs

They’re not muh angelic, but I was trying to say is imagine being some thug from the hood and trying to relate to a white girl from the suburbs
I know they're not nigga, what I am saying is when you're hood af, a girl doing something as simple as "talking proper" is a huge turn-on because the bitch isn't ratchet

I know they're not nigga, what I am saying is when you're hood af, a girl doing something as simple as "talking proper" is a huge turn-on because the bitch isn't ratchet
works the opposite with females

slang theory on white female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 23778
works the opposite with females

slang theory on white female

Probably but then again ethnic women love white boys and compared to their men white men are very proper and ethnic girls still rizz

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
people want to be around someone they can relate to, it can be a turn on in str but won’t work in the long term

As a black man I can state without a doubt, I am not attracted to this whatsoever and am woefully disgusted by ghetto ratchet black bitches personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 29155
As a black man I can state without a doubt, I am not attracted to this whatsoever and am woefully disgusted by ghetto ratchet black bitches personality
Your telling me you wouldn’t lick and smell her ass crack?

Your telling me you wouldn’t lick and smell her ass crack?

Her body ain’t even good so fuck no nigga I don’t wanna catch an STD

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21 and Deleted member 15164
No one finds her cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Kamui and Deleted member 24507
Lol the only reason “she’s“ as famous as “she“ is because “she’s“ a pushed character

She’s another character of Bow Wow

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Kamui, traveler and 1 other person
Niggas eyes are in different postcodes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
ghetto niggas like ghetto bitches. regular black men like white women. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Sprinkles
same reason ethnics are attracted to this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
All Black skulls have this feature. Wide IPD but also wide ICD. Whereas Whites can have wide IPD even with narrow ICD
This is why i look like a nigger

I have wide ipd, wide icd and a monkey side profile

This is why i look like a nigger

I have wide ipd, wide icd and a monkey side profile
When you say monkey side profile do you mean depressed nose bridge or large jaw or both?

When you say monkey side profile do you mean depressed nose bridge or large jaw or both?
But nosebridhe is aight, but I have a largish jaw with a recessed chin + bimaxillary protrusion

But i cover my chin with a goatee, so it actually look pretty good

Last edited: