Why are black women so racist

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
The actual black women, not the ones raised around 95% white people.

From what ive seen going on lipstickalley it seems like a big cope

Don't be fooled by the racism towards anything other than black males, the easiest women to get are black women.

Don't be fooled by the racism towards anything other than black males, the easiest women to get are black women.
Damn, so how many black women have you fucked?

Damn, so how many black women have you fucked?
Im not into black chicks but i go to a PWI and the ethnics especially the black chicks get whored out after every party

The only men they're racist to are black dudes trust me don't believe what you see online

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, redcel and Hamite (so-called African) women and bastard (mixed) women are easy to get but your ape looking red whore Edomite (so-called White) women are the easiest women to get 😂.

Im not into black chicks but i go to a PWI and the ethnics especially the black chicks get whored out after every party

The only men they're racist to are black dudes trust me don't believe what you see online

So your redcel cope is just based off what you see online 😆. This shows your stupidity but not surprising coming from an ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man though. This is typical redcel coping mechanisms.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Man you dumb af, I’m guessing pwi = predominantly white?

The actual black women, not the ones raised around 95% white people.

Last edited:
“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, redcel and Hamite (so-called African) women and bastard (mixed) women are easy to get but your ape looking red whore Edomite (so-called White) women are the easiest women to get 😂.

So your redcel cope is just based off what you see online 😆. This shows your stupidity but not surprising coming from an ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man though. This is typical redcel coping mechanisms.
Yeah idk why he assumed I’m talking about online when this is from irl experience, nigga dumb asl.

He can’t even realise he won’t ever interact with the types that don’t like him. ‘Trust me bro’ lol these mayo are so pathetic.

who gives a f about black womin

Yeah idk why he assumed I’m talking about online when this is from irl experience, nigga dumb asl.

He can’t even realise he won’t ever interact with the types that don’t like him. ‘Trust me bro’ lol these mayo are so pathetic.

Yep. Redcels are delusional and I think he’s interacted with the ones who doesn’t like him but he’s coping by pretending as if he hasn’t met any in real life.