Why are bluepillers so annoying? They act like a religious cult

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
Was using a dating platform with a real ugly guy, and texted shit to get response. Then some woman finally responded but it was hardcore bluepill like:
relationship won't fulfill you
you must be an interesting person

then she asked why you think ur unattractive, my answer was cause girls don't approach me and if i approach they ignore, my whole life.
then some shit like: why do you measure your beaute by how many people approach you

then she said just be mindful about who stays in your life
i answered no one cause everyone ignores me

what do you think is the reason for this? (blameshifting and gaslighting is very common among bluepillers:bluepill::bluepill:)
and she said like yes for short term relationships looks matter, but for serious relationships other things matter too

then i said what if i can't pass the looks threshhold? if i don't pass and everyone ignores i can't show other things about me

shit like the right person will just come, be patient
everone is goodlooking enought and gets their chances
it's hard to find the right person (wtf what if there is no person to select from)
just do spiritual personality self improvement bro

how the fuck someone can even think like this, this doesn't make any sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, vaninskybird, kebabcoper and 7 others
didnt read + Move this to the offtopic section

I want to join a cult :p

Projecting. The majority of people aren't going to admit your too ugly to find a SO because:
>It could happen to them if they gain weight or get involved in an accident etc.
> Its not PC. There is somebody for everyone etc.
> They would also have to acknowledge their own vanity, which is bad for virtue signalling.
> Outliers exist that gain attention on social media. If they can find "love" why can't you?
> Its alot easier to create a comforting lie then to accept the harsh truth. Some subhuman approaches you and complains he can't get laid. What do you tell him? Do you tell him he is subhuman and nobody will love him. Or do you tell him he will find somebody eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, vaninskybird, faggotchadlite and 2 others
Would you rather have her tell you to kill yourself because it’s over?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
For friendships and just normal interactions with people, most likely you are not hated for your looks, you are hated for your giga autism. More often than not, the guys going “people HATE me for NO reason at all because I’m UGLY” are the fedoralord neckbeards that drop casual racism in normal conversation and constantly cross boundaries.

for sexual relationships though, it’s absolutely because you’re ugly, that or normie and autistic.

the blackpill was never about what ugly men CAN’T do, it’s about what gl men CAN do.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 14262 and subhuman incel
It's annoying that being kind is mainstream? Better to find out harsh truths on your own. No one wants to risk enraging you just to "keep it real"