Why are curries from the home country super alpha and chase women at all costs, but American curries raised by them are Giga Simps

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
Coz there's no Chad or Tyrone or even Chadriguez to make them know their place in Curryland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, FutureMogger, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
ScornfulAdorableAnophelesmosquito-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
too much E in the west

no alpha for that face

no simp for that face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
USA has too much comfort, everyone here is soft as baby shit

indians that move to the west are usually high class for india (middle class for west), so there not as low inhib only candians indians are dark triad bad boys like nav

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 1680 and AbandonShip
indians that move to the west are usually high class for india (middle class for west), so there not as low inhib only candians indians are dark triad bad boys like nav
Yes also British indians i see that trait in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Yes also British indians i see that trait in.
mainly pakis in uk, i think in canda curries started gangs to defend themselves from gooks and blacks, i never see curries in the uk doing drill videos or anything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Two reasons. The high IQ Indians make it to the west, who are naturally academic and high inhib.

Second the systemic racism in every aspect of your life from friendships to jobs puts ethnics/indians in their place so they take the role of being submissive punch bags.

Two reasons. The high IQ Indians make it to the west, who are naturally academic and high inhib.

Second the systemic racism in every aspect of your life from friendships to jobs puts ethnics/indians in their place so they take the role of being submissive punch bags.
There is no systemic racism in the US only systemic lookism

There is no systemic racism in the US only systemic lookism

Nigga that's just semantics , racism stems from Lookism. It's a component of it.

So yes you are right there is systemic Lookism. But there is also systemic racism.

Nigga that's just semantics , racism stems from Lookism. It's a component of it.

So yes you are right there is systemic Lookism. But there is also systemic racism.
Cope

mainly pakis in uk, i think in canda curries started gangs to defend themselves from gooks and blacks, i never see curries in the uk doing drill videos or anything
Imagine Indians doing drill music.
It's Unkown T Homerton Ghee, I got curry in me, opp block turban on me,
@turkproducer rate those bars

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Gaia262
Imagine Indians doing drill music.
It's Unkown T Homerton Ghee, I got curry in me, opp block turban on me,
@turkproducer rate those bars
i am indeed mirin u need me to produce son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680