Why are indians like to rape so much?

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
]

I mean blacks have higher t level, and their culture is more sexual overall, and they are poorer. Yet you see all the time white ladies going to jamaica, nigeria, senegal for vacations, but never see rape case for them. While it happen all the time in india, with ton of creepy stories, news article, etc.

I litterally saw a thread on reddit of indian girls not recommending white girls to go there for their safety.

No shade to my indian bros here in the west, i know these weird bastards give you a bad reputation. But you must recognize there is a problem right, clearly right?

• +1
Reactions: nope
They went to Bangladesh, Pakistan and nothing happened.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and cashmerefraud
let’s catch a flight change the weather

and i promise forever

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
They're based and blackpilled

She'll leave him within 6 months
You can't recover from letting yourself get beaten and your foid raped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, RTLBbc, Manu le coq and 1 other person
Because they are subhumans with small penises.

KDD5

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
How do you resist beautiful eyes like this, they are from India so they dont see much things like this

Wace rar now

Light work from the race that literally defecates everywhere, has never seen a woman above a 4/10 in their lives, sexually repressed to hell, their own women don't even find them attractive, ugly, unhygienic, skinny fat, small dick, socially inept retards with a white skin worshipping fetish.

She'll leave him within 6 months
You can't recover from letting yourself get beaten and your foid raped
How tf a normal human being supposed to win being surrounded and by 7 aggressive adult men even the greatest boxer mike tyson (in his prime) directly know the circumstances would give up and run away before getting jumped up

African countries have higher rape cases qnd are generally mire dangerous for foreigners nigga. The thing is they don't get traction or media coverage because ((they)) do not want that to happen.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Lol and then the curry copers on here want to shit on self hating curries for being self hating, but then shit like this happens.

I'll just say this, I don't personally hate myself as a person, in terms of my personality or behavior, or my ideals. I just don't like the way I look. If I woke up tomorrow as some 10/10 lightskin chadpreet, I would still have the same personality that I do right now, I'd just be better looking, that's all. I unironically love who I am as a person.