Why are Indians so much darker than Pakistanis?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Screenshot 20200822 130005 comandroidchrome Screenshot 20200822 130002 comandroidchrome

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 3526
indians have a longer midface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Because Alexander the Greats army and Aryan conquerors raped so many pakis.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, goat2x, Hades and 6 others
India was literally colonized by the UK for decades but ok

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Short Ugly and Brown
I wake up at 4am and first thing I see is a race thread
Banderas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6191, sytyl and 7 others
more ancestral indian DNA
high castes of rajput from rajasthan are whiter than pakistani but on avg pakistani are lighter
And most muslim elites (with foreign ancestry) also moved to Pakistan in 47
but every curry share same lineage of ANI and ASI ancestry of varying percentage

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 685
What are u talking about they don’t even interacted with locals, Alexander the Great had a politicy to not be considered a conqueror but a liberator so why would they do that

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 685
Because Pakis are more pure Aryanz n shieet.

What are u talking about they don’t even interacted with locals, Alexander the Great had a politicy to not be considered a conqueror but a liberator so why would they do that
Bruh. That's not true, men of his burned palaces, pillaged and raped.

The real reason is that they became moslem so allah gived them lighter skin but punished indian with cow poop skin since they worshipp them

• JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron
There is somewhat genetic different in north west indians and pakistani as well

83422787 750796322417584 205106718265710890 n

Bruh. That's not true, men of his burned palaces, pillaged and raped.
At least in Persia it was like this he don’t even changed the givernor or noble family lol and pakis were normal curries at this time I think so that’s not the reason

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
@TRUE_CEL mogger

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
If being conquered by Greeks for < 50 years could radically alter the genetic makeup of a people, then your average Eastern European would look like a gook (low T nord originally, but ruled over by Mongolian origin mongols/Huns for most of their history)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
If being conquered by Greeks for < 50 years could radically alter the genetic makeup of a people, then your average Eastern European would look like a gook (low T nord originally, but ruled over by Mongolian origin mongols/Huns for most of their history)
only idiots believe groups like greeks left any lasting genetic impact on iran/central asia/south asia, same as the idiots who think arabs left a genetic impact on iran etc.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and CsCurry
Closer to the equator

I'm tired of you mf larpers, you're probably a normie with a 6 incher and just fishing for attention.

Punjab, Sindh, Kashmir

only idiots believe groups like greeks left any lasting genetic impact on iran/central asia/south asia, same as the idiots who think arabs left a genetic impact on iran etc.
yes this is one of my biggest pet peeves, people think if some group of people migrate or conquer the host people they magically totally replace them. Im a south slav, and genetically we are mostly native balkan people and only 15-20% of our dna is slavic on average yet turds like the Albanians and Greeks think we are foreigners in the Balkans and should go back to Ukraine jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and sytyl
pakistan is basically all north indian muslims made a country in 1940, also theyre inbetween afghanistan and india, so pakistan is a mix of those basically

because Pakistan is real india , heir to great indic civilizations , indians are actually Africans , Indians are asiatic ethiopians frauding to be south asians.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 685
because Pakistan is real india , heir to great indic civilizations , indians are actually Africans , Indians are asiatic ethiopians frauding to be south asians.
I see that you are a true Aryan Paki
20200715_125009-jpg.517534

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, sytyl and Flowey
@Gudru WHY DO YOU MAKE SO MANY RACE THREADS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
To me they all look the same

• +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Arkantos and sytyl