Why are indians so racist towards black people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Adriana Lima and Jason Voorhees
BRB telling Hritik Roshan that Pookie the crackhead mogs him.
Pookie the crackhead

D7E43139 EE1C 4C3C A8ED FB77DA30C5A6
C980CC33 B422 4DFB 875D 5DD31CE95323

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Lolcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Lolcel
Cry streetshitter. Blacks are stealing your women.

View attachment 1331003View attachment 1331004
No such thing as your women and my women. Women are just women. They have no concept of an in or out group.

It's all hypergamy.

And curry foids will get with anyone TBH.

Though I understand a dumbass cracknigger Wakandan kanger with an IQ capped at 65 (EVEN IN THE WEST :lul:) must feel like he won something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Lolcel, .👽. and 1 other person
No such thing as your women and my women. Women are just women. They have no concept of an in or out group.

It's all hypergamy.

And curry foids will get with anyone TBH.

Though I understand a dumbass cracknigger Wakandan kanger with an IQ capped at 65 (EVEN IN THE WEST :lul:) must feel like he won something.
4D0BCA73 A99E 46DB 9BA9 7AE20C586BE8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 12688, fras and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yea you’re definitely Dravidian

Even Dravidians mog you though, and they actually have a glorious history, don't need whypipo to make up a story about A TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED HIDDEN CIVILIZATION IN THE MIDDLE OF AFRICA LMFAOOO WHAT A COPE.

AND YOU PROLES WERE SO HAPPY LOOL. :soy::soy::soy::feelswhy:

• +1
Blacks have more smv than Indians easily
This
It’s really interesting to see Indians and Caribbean blacks and some Africans mix a lot. Historically blacks and Indians lived in the same areas under the British empire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
Even Dravidians mog you though, and they actually have a glorious history, don't need whypipo to make up a story about A TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED HIDDEN CIVILIZATION IN THE MIDDLE OF AFRICA LMFAOOO WHAT A COPE.

AND YOU PROLES WERE SO HAPPY LOOL. :soy::soy::soy::feelswhy:
I’m mullato. Nice try cow worshipper. Your whole race is a joke to foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • +1
i think lighter skinned indians mog blacks. idk tho cuz blacks have bigger dicks and frames etc. hard to tell
Nah light skin Indians are still very low down the smv chart

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
I’m mullato. Nice try cow worshipper. Your whole race is a joke to foids.

This retard prides himself on being mulatto and doesn't realize bovine worship has been a central recurring theme in European heritage.

And I'm not a Hindu retard lmao. Abandoned organized religion a long time ago.

Lakeishas out here sucking me off since my 13th and this nigga wants me to know I'm a joke:soy::soy::soy:.

• +1
This retard prides himself on being mulatto and doesn't realize bovine worship has been a central recurring theme in European heritage.

And I'm not a Hindu retard lmao. Abandoned organized religion a long time ago.

Lakeishas out here sucking me off since my 13th and this nigga wants me to know I'm a joke:soy::soy::soy:.
3FDA0FC0 D324 4368 91AC AA8DB8536A20

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
owned @looksmaxxer234

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Jason Voorhees
what about arabs and shit? do they mog indians and blacks
They’re below blacks
It goes like this :
Whites
Mixed
Blacks
Latinos
Arabs
South/ East Asian

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Adriana Lima, .👽. and 1 other person
They’re below blacks
It goes like this :
Whites
Mixed
Blacks
Latinos
Arabs
South/ East Asian
whats the difference between arabs and latinos and mixed? arent latinos mixed?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756
They’re below blacks
It goes like this :
Whites
Mixed
Blacks
Latinos
Arabs
South/ East Asian
Literally no smv. But they cope with muhh Caucasian skulls :soy::soy:

8632A64C E44C 4759 8F48 701D69446CC5
BD4CA8F3 A2E3 457C 8756 8290D9689B44
8FBF9420 E865 4DD0 A2BE 60A2F7D0C337

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MrGlutton, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 9670, Looks234 and 1 other person
whats the difference between arabs and latinos and mixed? arent latinos mixed?
Pure Arabs look curry
Latinos can vary from pure European to pure native obviously the whiter a Latino is the better their smv

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 12688 and Jason Voorhees

@LondonVillie @looksmaxxer234 @moonblunt @Preston @Frank Jack @RetardSubhuman @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 12688 and 3 others
If I don't say 2+2=5 for these retards then they'll say that I'm "self hating". Lmao keep coping you retarded blacks, unless you can bring up multiple studies that show that blacks are on average the most desired race of people, then i don't want to hear it. I'm not "self hating" just because I quote fucking REALITY. However you people are beyond DELUSIONAL if you think that I "hate blacks" just because I say white people are the most desired race in the world. With that logic, I also apparently "hate" east Asians, just because I say that white people are better looking than them on average. Apparently I also hate other brown people like Hispanics from Mexico and other South American countries just because I say white people look better than them on average...

:pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

You guys have some fucking perpetual victim complex were if someone doesn't hold you up as some paragon of a human being 24/7 without any justification, than they are apparently "racist" towards you lmao. You guys have this idea that only you have ever been oppressed throughout history and that everyone else was just doing fine jfl. You guys have at MOST 4 centuries of oppression in the western world and that's barring whatever you were doing to each other in Africa plus the Arabian slave trade so go talk to them about that. That's literally nothing lmao, south Asians have been perpetually oppressed by foreigners coming from outside the subcontinent for the last 3000+ YEARS lmfao, but I never see the same amount of victim complex from curries, that I see from blacks. You guys are just pathetic that it's been over a century and a half that you have been freed from slavery and that you people still CHOOSE to live like animals in the west. Whereas curries who are just as discriminated against (probably even fucking more tbh) still end up wealth mogging and living standard mogging you, even though most of us are literally 2ND GENERATION westerners who are the children of immigrants. Lmao get fucked.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
indians are racist to everyone, even themselves
from indians I have heard it all, claiming superiority to whites, blacks, muslims etc.

it's no different from whites/asians/blacks/etc. who see themselves as superior

in the end, they're all wrong, it's jews who are superior by every degree of measurement, it's why the rest are goy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Looks234
they work harder, speak english better, have better food and are still hated by the white man more than black americans

it's just jealousy

• +1
Reactions: Looks234