Why are intellectuals so arrogant ?

Guys btw i think all users here would support feminism 50 years ago jfl it seemed like high iq thing to do back then
@lutte @BigBiceps @DankForce1
No. I'm not a turncoat, unlike you. I don't support what I do for clout or being a rebel, I do it because it's right thing to do. The moral thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and n0rthface
Intellectualism is bullshit anyway. The world is just dicks going into holes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 15338
Intellectualism is bullshit anyway. The world is just dicks going into holes.
Yeah goal of the life is literally spreading your genes, funny but true

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Intellectuals in general have some of the biggest superiority complexes ever which suggests that they are secretly insecure and miserable. No seriously, intellectuals are like the most arrogant people you will EVER meet on the internet. 90% of them also appear to be sjws/leftists as well, i guess more subhuman you are more subhuman your copes get tbh.

Thoughts ? @BigBiceps @disillusioned @n0rthface
sort of a rever dunning kruger where theyre on average 1-1.5 stdv higher in IQ than a normie so theyre smart enough to feel smart but not smart enough to realize how retarded they are and lose the sense of superiority

also most academics status and success is entirely predicated on their being perceived as expert and intelligent = an incentive to signal expertise and intelligence constantly and to downplay that of their competitors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
An intellectual is someone who can think for himself, people who have memorized a lot of crap are not intellectuals. You just know soyboy bookrats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Deleted member 15338
An intellectual is someone who can think for himself, people who have memorized a lot of crap are not intellectuals. You just know soyboy bookrats.
Yeah i agree but soyboy low T leftist=biggest intellectual to normies

90% of them also appear to be sjws/leftists as well, i guess more subhuman you are more subhuman your copes get tbh.
Midwits are usually libtarded
They are smart enough to be different but not smart enough to do anything other than be a normie.

Most "interllectuals" are dropout social rejects on the internet. They are arrogant to cope with their own insecurities.

Intelectuals are something rare nowadays. Most people who consider themselves as intelectuals are just people who read books of real intelectuals. A true intelectual tends to be humble, since being arrogant is obviouslly a bad thing when it comes to learning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Intelectuals are something rare nowadays. Most people who consider themselves intelectuals are just people who read books of real intelectuals. A true intelectual tends to be humble, since being arrogant is obviouslly a bad thing when it comes to learning.
Jfl they just pretend to be humble for virtue signalling for example Nikola Tesla said pride and ego are biggest problems in the world but deep inside thought hurrr durr i am starter than all of these conformist normies are, it is all cope since intellectuals are coping incels %100 of the time.