Votes: 2 4.4%
  • No, they are less subhuman then the average ethnic

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Mestizas and casitas are the only humans in the Latino Race

This forum severely under estimates how subhuman the average latino/latina is. The media has brainwashed you.

Their is a reason their is a lot of anger at the flood of these spics coming across the american border, its because of how ugly they are.

If their was a flood of aesthethic Nords or meds wanting to come across the border, the border would be open in a nano second

iu

Average profile of Mexicans in a crowd

They look a hideous combination of gook with shit skin . A frakenstein creation

Ugly Mexican Family

iu

Mom would be decent looking in prime but created subhuman children. Dad is responsible for subhuman genes

iu

Train of Ugly illegal immigrants going to the US Border

iu

They also have a high obesity rate and all of them are ready to come to the U.S and work for nothing.

Their 40% of the population in some states like texas, california, Arizona. And other states like Florida like 30%.

Its over for america.

THE SUBHUMANITY OF THE LATINO MUST BE EXPOSED

@
ascension
@ascension @
HimmyButler
@HimmyButler @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
ChiraqJihad
@ChiraqJihad @Zer0/∞ @MoggerGaston @the BULL @rand anon @Ai Impact @russiancel @MANLETprettyBOY @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax @forevermirin @rocoveron007 @Ketamine @MulattoSlayer @thenewhebbe @RecessedChinCel @Skywalker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, latincell95, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
In the US they often look White. Tend to be patriotic. Are hard working. Christian. Generally strive to assimilate. I despise illegal aliens. But. I very positive feelings towards legal Latinos.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29786 and 13 others
Cause they're already integrated in for the most part. But yes they are def taking jobs away and contributing to depreciating wages for the avg american worker. What's happening at the border is wild. Many of them aren't bad though, but I may be a bit bias

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, LampPostPrime, 5.5psl and 4 others
Latinos are pretty subhuman and have similar traits to curries
- Both midgets
- Both hate their race
- Both borderhop to enter the country
- Both work for 2 cents an hour
I could go on.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, 5.5psl and 10 others
Cause they're already integrated in for the most part. But yes they are def taking jobs away and contributing to depreciating wages for the avg american worker. What's happening at the border is wild. Many of them aren't bad though, but I may be a bit bias
Indians are way worse they be fucking shit up on a global scale.

• +1
Reactions: illicit6 and gastqa_
Low inhibition and they're friendly. I struggle to find anything negative to say about them or asians. Every other race I can rant about how they piss me off.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Indians are cutt throat that’s how they end up being everybody’s CEO and your nations leader. I prefer spics for the same reason their lack of ambition means they aren’t a threat. Also their women look good so that’s a plus, I mean what do curries provide other than ice food? Fuck all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and buckchadley31
I'd say the damage that beaners and curries hve done to the states is equivalent

The worst of them all would be negros, absolutely good for nothing. They commit half of the crime despite being 13% of the population, degenerate culture, they make every place they inhabit worse off

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Razeb, AlexanderTheGreat11, LampPostPrime and 6 others
Automatically less subhuman by proxy of not blowing up buildings and not shitting in the street. And when we do de-limb people it's usually fellow latinos. Pure latinos can often have mogger native american skulls that are full and robust whilst ones that are heavily mixed can lean into a more white passing territory. Pure Arabs are boneless subhumans that desparately need white slave DNA to look decent and same goes for curries, the only good looking curries are the ones that don't really look curry.

They're still subhuman but have reasons to rank a smidge higher in the subhumanity scale when compared to other deathnics. Don't let your guards down however.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
I'd say the damage that beaners and curries hve done to the states is equivalent

The worst of them all would be negros, absolutely good for nothing. They commit half of the crime despite being 13% of the population, degenerate culture, they make every place they inhabit worse off
@PrinceLuenLeoncur look at this.
Sorry bud but gotta call you our on this huge cope. At least I enjoy their music

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
Sorry bud but gotta call you our on this huge cope.
There is nothing that's "cope" about my assessment. They objectively cause the most damage to the West. There is a reason why they are hated by whites as well as every other ethnic group. Nobody can stand them

At least I enjoy their music
Muh music :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, LampPostPrime and latincell95
They don’t make that much noise so you forget about them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, latincell95 and AscensionMan98
Automatically less subhuman by proxy of not blowing up buildings and not shitting in the street. And when we do de-limb people it's usually fellow latinos. Pure latinos can often have mogger native american skulls that are full and robust whilst ones that are heavily mixed can lean into a more white passing territory. Pure Arabs are boneless subhumans that desparately need white slave DNA to look decent and same goes for curries, the only good looking curries are the ones that don't really look curry.

They're still subhuman but have reasons to rank a smidge higher in the subhumanity scale when compared to other deathnics. Don't let your guards down however.
The fact that many users here are so ignorant of their own hypocrisy baffles me. So it's fine when you breakdown ur own ethnic group, latinos, by whether they're mestizo or castizo, but when it comes to curries and arabs, you create ur own simplified narrative and boil it down to "white slave DNA" . How good faith of you

• +1
Reactions: Prisma, Deleted member 21661 and AscensionMan98
many of them are tiny goblins and even a manlet like myself heightmogs them to Jupiter & back. Latinas are thirsty for White D & easy to pick up.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
The fact that many users here are so ignorant of their own hypocrisy baffles me. So it's fine when you breakdown ur own ethnic group, latinos, by whether they're mestizo or castizo, but when it comes to curries and arabs, you create ur own simplified narrative and boil it down to "white slave DNA" . How good faith of you
Where's the hypocrisy. Latinos can benefit from some of the features that come with being either full or mixed native american whilst arabs and curries usually only look good the less arab or curry they appear. If I was cherry picking white passing latinos and comparing them to the average curry or arab only then would it be hypocrisy but that's not what I'm doing. Spics also tend to outpreform curries and arabs on the dating market in response rates so take that as you will. I'm not biased in saying they have a slight leg up over the other two. There's less outside influence and luck you need to rely on to end up GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 18522
Where's the hypocrisy.

All this shit u said

Pure Arabs are boneless subhumans that desparately need white slave DNA to look decent and same goes for curries, the only good looking curries are the ones that don't really look curry
Latinos can benefit from some of the features that come with being either full or mixed native american whilst arabs and curries usually only look good the less arab or curry they appear
it doesn't even make sense. If u wanted to say that latinos mog the avg ASI dravidian than sure, but there isn't such a thing as being pure curry cause curry isn't a singular race. And if there was it's arguable that the "pure curries" are the "less curry" ones considering they're the ones who brought hinduism and the like to the subcontinent

• +1
Because we are NT

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 18522
Even anti illegal immigration Nationalists such as myself have to acknowledge that Mexican and Central American Immigrants are preferable to domestic Kangz for essential labor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and latincell95
I get laid cause I'm around so many Latino manlets subhumans, I happen to not be a Latino manlet and not obese so I stand out. If I lived in the Netherlands I would've roped already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and AscensionMan98
In the US they often look White. Tend to be patriotic. Are hard working. Christian. Generally strive to assimilate. I despise illegal aliens. But. I very positive feelings towards legal Latinos.
They don’t look that white lol you can tell the difference between the average Mexican in us and the average white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7ft, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, LampPostPrime and 4 others
Sorry bud but gotta call you our on this huge cope. At least I enjoy their music
Let that dirty paki @rand anon cry for blacks. There’s a reason why we get birches and why smelly Indians like him get fuck all. We are social dominators and control the pop culture of the west Aka the world. Cry for us you disgusting immagrint, blacks unlike your dirty streets shitting kind were forcibly taken to the USA via force it wasn’t our choice and yet we made stn off it without us you curreis woudlnt even be allowed in the west never forget that you ugly paki

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person

We need TNR tbh. Those filthy niggers have destroyed the world

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Latinos have good features usually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
they’re not that ugly, just unlikely you’ll see a Latino guy walking around with a blonde Stacy. They hardly marry interracially.

All this shit u said

it doesn't even make sense. If u wanted to say that latinos mog the avg ASI dravidian than sure, but there isn't such a thing as being pure curry cause curry isn't a singular race. And if there was it's arguable that the "pure curries" are the "less curry" ones considering they're the ones who brought hinduism and the like to the subcontinent
The irony is the best looking latinos and curries and Arabs are mutts lol. Whether it me a mutt from the mass conquering and bleaching by the original aryans creating the whole caste system, or the spaniards bleaching those subhuman Native American women.

To be fair if I was on a smelly boat for over a year and then spent a few years fighting I would be desperate for a pussy. So I can see why they impregnated so many of them. Also its a way to assert dominance

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
many of them are tiny goblins and even a manlet like myself heightmogs them to Jupiter & back. Latinas are thirsty for White D & easy to pick up.
Interesting my white friend has been trying to latina max and he is above average. Still gets curved.

I get laid cause I'm around so many Latino manlets subhumans, I happen to not be a Latino manlet and not obese so I stand out. If I lived in the Netherlands I would've roped already
The average border hopping beaner is utter subhuman. But it seems the ones that are in the middle class and especially upper middle class are a lot more human.They also look facially better.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, latincell95 and Deleted member 24278

Tbh the cruelty of the cartles exceeds that of ISIS in terms of the torture they inflict . At least ISIS just executes everyone for the most part , while with the cartels they will take out your organs and pump you up with meth so you can feel max pain.

• JFL
Let that dirty paki @rand anon cry for blacks.
I'm "bharati" ( @TRUE_CEL ) not paki

There’s a reason why we get birches and why smelly Indians like him get fuck all. We are social dominators and control the pop culture of the west Aka the world. Cry for us you disgusting immagrint, blacks unlike your dirty streets shitting kind were forcibly taken to the USA via force it wasn’t our choice and yet we made stn off it without us you curreis woudlnt even be allowed in the west never forget that you ugly paki
scalding nigger :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 29670 and AscensionMan98
I'm "bharati" ( @TRUE_CEL ) not paki

scalding nigger :feelskek:

Paki

Lol this sad fuck thinks I got a cortisol spike from him, I wrote paragraphs for everybody don’t gass yourself paki.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

This forum severely under estimates how subhuman the average latino/latina is. The media has brainwashed you.

Their is a reason their is a lot of anger at the flood of these spics coming across the american border, its because of how ugly they are.

If their was a flood of aesthethic Nords or meds wanting to come across the border, the border would be open in a nano second

iu

Ugly Mexican Family

iu

Mom would be decent looking in prime but created subhuman children. Dad is responsible for subhuman genes

iu

iu

They also have a high obesity rate and all of them are ready to come to the U.S and work for nothing.

Their 40% of the population in some states like texas, california, Arizona. And other states like Florida like 30%.

Its over for america.

@
ascension
@ascension @
HimmyButler
@HimmyButler @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
ChiraqJihad
@ChiraqJihad @Zer0/∞ @MoggerGaston @the BULL @rand anon @Ai Impact @russiancel @MANLETprettyBOY @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax @forevermirin @rocoveron007 @Ketamine @MulattoSlayer @thenewhebbe @RecessedChinCel @Skywalker
Most Latinos are too busy fucking their own women and wageslaving to rot in here. Me and the other few Latinos here are the exceptions, not the rule.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and PrinceLuenLeoncur

iu

Ugly Mexican Family

iu

iu

iu

Its over for america.

@
ascension
@ascension @
HimmyButler
@HimmyButler @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ @
Manchild
@Manchild @
ChiraqJihad
Also, cope seethe and dilate kike.

How can you hate Latinos when we make NT and based music about foids JFL?:

laughs cage GIF

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How can you hate Latinos when we make NT and based music about foids JFL?:

laughs cage GIF

Cause their reducing the wages by willing to work for Pennies. They also tend to be fat so fuck them for that . We need to build a wall asap

• JFL
Cause their reducing the wages by willing to work for Pennies. They also tend to be fat so fuck them for that . We need to build a wall asap
Nah, we just need to deport the males back to their shitholes and let only the females in :feelsohh::feelsohh: but only those with no kids

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and AscensionMan98
Then again, cumskins and other ethnics don't even wanna do hard manual labor. Who's gonna work in the fields picking your vegetables and shit?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Who's gonna work at McDonalds?

Latinos have a lot of whites plus all famous or attractive latinos are just whites of spanish orgin, so they are like the representatives of the race. All the ones working on farms or moving kilos of coke are the ugly brown ones.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, LampPostPrime, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Then again, cumskins and other ethnics don't even wanna do hard manual labor. Who's gonna work in the fields picking your vegetables and shit?
Yea but that cheap mentality goes to other areas. Capitalists know the latino is willing to work for less, so then that translates to all industries and fucks everyone .

• JFL
  • +1
Nah, we just need to deport the males back to their shitholes and let only the females in :feelsohh::feelsohh: but only those with no kids
Its like 90% dudes yea, so since title 40 has expired their is going to be wave after wave of subhumans coming

• Love it
(((Capitalists))) know the latino is willing to work for less, so then that translates to all industries and fucks everyone .
Jews are too damn greedy bro.

• +1
Its like 90% dudes yea, so since title 40 has expired their is going to be wave after wave of subhumans coming
Good, I'm trying to get laid with some brown mexican goblina :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Who's gonna work at McDonalds?
Legit labor and fast food would collapse without the Mexicans lol. But again we don't need more goy slop to be fed in an already obese population

• +1
  • JFL
Legit labor and fast food would collapse without the Mexicans
Lmao, keep telling yourself that. Cletus and Kelly love feeding their cumskin sons and daughters that goyslop bullshit.

Legit labor and fast food would collapse without the Mexicans lol. But again we don't need more goy slop to be fed in an already obese population
Also, the agricultural infrastructure would totally collapse without illegals working those jobs. Once again, it all stems from (((greed))) from the small hats.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
we mog curries to Andromeda, plus more ethnically, culturally and linguistically closer to the west than the arabs

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 18522 and AscensionMan98
Latino men mog Asian men especially India/paki / Bangladesh etc not to mention their women have high smv due to how American media has portrayed them . The attention on South Asian men for being the lowest in smv is so high that Latinos don't get that much attention i.e not that much hate also even tho the both races have some similar features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and LampPostPrime
Latino men mog Asian men especially India/paki / Bangladesh etc not to mention their women have high smv due to how American media has portrayed them . The attention on South Asian men for being the lowest in smv is so high that Latinos don't get that much attention i.e not that much hate also even tho the both races have some similar features
Yea their skin color mogs and a higher % has some white dna . Light skin curry's with some aryan dna are less common then mestizo and castiza people

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007
Yea their skin color mogs and a higher % has some white dna . Light skin curry's with some aryan dna are less common then mestizo and castiza people
Plus the bones in Latinos are much better than that of Indians . Indians literally got no bones and are 90% skinny fat. It's mainly due to the shit diet they have . I think Indians have so low smv is due to the shit diet they eat .someone needs to make a in depth diet on how can Indian change his diet. And how diet is goga important

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and LampPostPrime