why are lips so fucking risky to fix FFS

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
muh get lip lift doesnt really work as easily as i thought tbh. big chance to look gay that is probably not worth.

what yall think about possible minimal fillers or fat grafts to lips? i just need minimal changes tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan, thecel and BrettyBoy
cock sucking lips or death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: randomvanish, terrorblade, minotaur and 3 others
cock sucking lips or death
bs aside wide lips with decent size, visible vermillion is so crucial, even more if you have good lower third.

jfl if you need lip augumentation instead of reduction

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho and Bewusst
If you need minimal changes it's probably not what's holding you back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
If you need minimal changes it's probably not what's holding you back
i understand where you come from, but milimiters are kilometers when it comes to face unfortunately. there was morph of christian bale with a full upper lip here, looked a lot better

shit reply
u mirin?
20210506 165129

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
now i understand the reason for your reply :forcedsmile:
if you just need a little more volume you're probably fine with a fat graft no?

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
if you just need a little more volume you're probably fine with a fat graft no?
on theory yea but you still need a good starting point otherwise it looks very weird with long philtrum. im actually a good candidate for lip lift, i have wideish lips with good lower lip but really tiny upper lip with good vermillion shape but it is just too flat and it seems like all my lip volume is inside :feelswah: i try to lift it up with my hands kind of mimicking a lip lift i look a lot better, can send pics from pm's if ya want

don't understand this thread, unless your lips are built like burnt rubber then close this cringe, don't get what you're after either that has standards for fucking lips, high suspicion op is a pedophile whos after 16 year old tiktokers, only ones on the planet who are after plump red cock sucker lips.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 10615, Johanjohan and 3 others
don't understand this thread, unless your lips are built like burnt rubber then close this cringe, don't get what you're after either that has standards for fucking lips, high suspicion op is a pedophile whos after 16 year old tiktokers, only ones on the planet who are after plump red cock sucker lips.
Greycel wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10673, nastynas, vince231 and 1 other person
Just keep sucking cocks until your mouth structure changes

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade
on theory yea but you still need a good starting point otherwise it looks very weird with long philtrum. im actually a good candidate for lip lift, i have wideish lips with good lower lip but really tiny upper lip with good vermillion shape but it is just too flat and it seems like all my lip volume is inside :feelswah: i try to lift it up with my hands kind of mimicking a lip lift i look a lot better, can send pics from pm's if ya want
I'm not too knowledgable on this tbh but lip lift will make your philtrum shorter

• +1
Reactions: nastynas

Just keep sucking cocks until your mouth structure changes

y
then get it boyo
ye bro but the problem is it has a high chance of looking homo, i have to choose the surgeon really carefully who specializes in it, i have made a list but they are all beverly hills jew surgeons whereas im brokecel, will see after i cash out inshallah i will see :feelswhy:

y

ye bro but the problem is it has a high chance of looking homo, i have to choose the surgeon really carefully who specializes in it, i have made a list but they are all beverly hills jew surgeons whereas im brokecel, will see after i cash out inshallah i will see :feelswhy:
show me examples of looking homo (no homo)

show me examples of looking homo (no homo)

you can check from here, actually most results are decent and improvements definitely, but there are really also shitty ones that is not worth it but from what i guess they are done on oldcels.

so it is really two sided tbh.

-Pedophile
-After 16yo
Choose one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, terrorblade, Deleted member 10673 and 1 other person

you can check from here, actually most results are decent and improvements definitely, but there are really also shitty ones that is not worth it but from what i guess they are done on oldcels.

so it is really two sided tbh.
jfl @ the first result already, over
Ll

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35 and nastynas
yeah lmao i seen this one, it looks gay af but he also had injections too, dumbass had already good lips before now looks gay af
oh then it was probably the injections tbh

others look better

muh get lip lift doesnt really work as easily as i thought tbh. big chance to look gay that is probably not worth.

what yall think about possible minimal fillers or fat grafts to lips? i just need minimal changes tbh.
im getting fillers on the 9th. I will fill 0.5ml probably

What does it look like now? Has the swelling subsided?
oh yeah looks good maybe I got some pics in pm for you later

I probably would've removed a little tiny bit more but it probably doesn't warrant a revision (and not sure if you can even remove that little)

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
jfl if you need lip augumentation instead of reduction
Hey man, I am getting lip reduction in a week, can you please tell me how bad is the swelling and how long it lasts?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Hey man, I am getting lip reduction in a week, can you please tell me how bad is the swelling and how long it lasts?
swelling made it a little worse than it looked originally, most of it goes down in 1-2 weeks and then residual swelling another 1-2 weeks