Why are many women so racist towards ethnics?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
White women are so racist towards ethnics yet they virtue signal the most. They'd claim about how black lives matter, put it in their bio (I've hardly seen black people but BLM in their bio) yet only want to date white men. They tan their skin to oblivion and try to look like another race yet are racist towards a white passing ethnic. They say they like tall dark and handsome; when they see a tall, cute and dark haired guy with a nice tan they'd reject him for being Saudi and not Italian.

Many ethnic women are so desperate to date white men and love to bash white men for everything just because they won't commit

Don't get me wrong, I'm with a great girl, but it makes my blood boil when I watch blackpill video compilations and see these women reject men solely because of their race, and some are actively racist towards them irl after taking off their virtue signaller mask

I'm saying all this as someone who suffered racism in the past many times so I know how it feels to be in the receiving end

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShaWXYZ, YoungJohnnyDepp, Preoximerianas and 11 others
Also only a very tiny fraction of white women are bbc chasers

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 756
If it weren't for my eyes I'd just be another skitskin to the eyes of racists

Screenshot 20211109 114445

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 756
I can relate
I am glad I’m 80 percent white and white passing enough not to get overt racism from white women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2403, datboijj and 1 other person
i feel like its mostly americans or english speaking cultures who are racist towards people

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and Xangsane
I can relate
I am glad I’m 80 percent white and white passing enough not to get overt racism from white women
I mostly get it after when I introduce myself (ethnic last name) and they learn more about me. From both genders.
Having light eyes isn't enough it seems.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, datboijj and Richard_Hungwell
i feel like its mostly americans or english speaking cultures who are racist towards people
I'm from the UK ahd holy moly.....
Even though I do look white due to my colouring, most people I associate with are ethnics including my gf
Culturally white people and me grew up differently despite living in the same country

Some white women Fetishize Ethnics. Only way to ascend for ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Preoximerianas and 6 others
Even though I do look white due to my colouring, most people I associate with are ethnics including my gf
Culturally white people and me grew up differently despite living in the same country
only way to get whiter is to stay at home

Because they've historically been used to being worshipped by literally everyone. They don't really care about societal issues like that at all, they just want everyone to pay attention to them, and praise them for being good people.
There, I said it. Happy?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, CFW432, datboijj and 2 others
This is why multiculturalism doesn’t work, people will never mix. We have the same liberal propaganda pushing us to mix for 60 years yet we still live parallel lives.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Melo95, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
only way to get whiter is to stay at home
I work in a hospital environment. Am on lunch break rn

I mean I'm not that much of an outdoorsy person so I'm naturally milky white but when I get a tan if I go outside I tan hard within minutes

Because they've historically been used to being worshipped by literally everyone. They don't really care about societal issues like that at all, they just want everyone to pay attention to them, and praise them for being good people.
There, I said it. Happy?
Hence the virtue signalling on tiktok and twitter

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, n0rthface and BigBiceps
This but they wouldn't date them in the long term
Most Ethnic man White woman relationship doesn't work because of Cultural Differences. Ethnic households are Much stricter and it's harder to Convince the parents.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
This is why multiculturalism doesn’t work, people will never mix. We have the same liberal propaganda pushing us to mix for 60 years yet we still live parallel lives.
We want to mix but it's how our parents raised us. Sure I have a white mother but she bowed down to my father's ways - he was damn strict.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95 and n0rthface
Most Ethnic man White woman relationship doesn't work because of Cultural Differences. Ethnic households are Much stricter and it's harder to Convince the parents.
I was just about to say this. My white mother got overpowered by my ethnic dad so we were mostly raised by him.

They're especially strict towards women - they raised the roof when my sister dyed her hair in an unnatural colour.

Hence the virtue signalling on tiktok and twitter
And literally everywhere. Women in general are not political in nature, they might pretend to cry when someone like George Floyd is murdered, but what really makes them cry is when the makeup pen they just spent 40 euros on isn't like they had imagined.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, datboijj, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
And literally everywhere. Women in general are not political in nature, they might pretend to cry when someone like George Floyd is murdered, but what really makes them cry is when the makeup pen they just spent 40 euros on isn't like they had imagined.
View attachment 1397544
They post black squares on social media then the following day revert back to their racist nature

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, bwrauycnee and BigBiceps
I’m ethnic and never experienced racism irl, maybe cause of my dark triad personality traits, tbh, tbh.
Do you live in the west?

I’m ethnic and never experienced racism irl, maybe cause of my dark triad personality traits, tbh, tbh.
Do you have a Muslim name?

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
They post black squares on social media then the following day revert back to their racist nature
Exactly. But it's not their fault, women are the way they are due to millions of years of evolution and we men are the way we are, because of the same reason.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and n0rthface
I’m mean yeah most of my friends are ethnics (turks, moroccans tbh) but I interact a lot with whites school, work, never experienced it most I be lucky. The only place where I got racially insulted is on looksmax:lul:
I'm glad you were surrounded by good people. Germany I assume?

Wow. Where I am from it was completely different. You got very lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and ✿👍col
Exactly. But it's not their fault, women are the way they are due to millions of years of evolution and we men are the way we are, because of the same reason.

NPC drone mindset?

Derek chauvin is a subhuman probably larp or mentally ill woman
Some women just like killers, it's not about whether or not he is handsome. And there's loads of mentally ill women nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
I’m mean yeah most of my friends are ethnics (turks, moroccans tbh) but I interact a lot with whites school, work, never experienced it most I be lucky. The only place where I got racially insulted is on looksmax:lul:
It's part of this forum, insulting and roasting each other. You gotta be class A retard to insult people irl, unless they keep jumping on your face.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and ✿👍col
Netherlands bro, I have been lucky. I also got accepted at every job I wanted to work at. But i can fake being nt and social that helps as well
Was just about to mention Holland too
I went there a couple of times and you guys seem like chill people

Some women just like killers, it's not about whether or not he is handsome. And there's loads of mentally ill women nowadays.

View attachment 1397548
Don't get me started on e girls who larp about having bipolar disorder
Why bipolar disorder and not autism then? Autism not fashionable enough?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and ✿👍col
JFL yeah, imaging using psl insults irl, you would win every roast battle but JFL at your social life would be over.
Imagine if psl lingo became mainstream among zoomers

• JFL
White women are so racist towards ethnics yet they virtue signal the most. They'd claim about how black lives matter, put it in their bio (I've hardly seen black people but BLM in their bio) yet only want to date white men. They tan their skin to oblivion and try to look like another race yet are racist towards a white passing ethnic. They say they like tall dark and handsome; when they see a tall, cute and dark haired guy with a nice tan they'd reject him for being Saudi and not Italian.

Many ethnic women are so desperate to date white men and love to bash white men for everything just because they won't commit

Don't get me wrong, I'm with a great girl, but it makes my blood boil when I watch blackpill video compilations and see these women reject men solely because of their race, and some are actively racist towards them irl after taking off their virtue signaller mask

I'm saying all this as someone who suffered racism in the past many times so I know how it feels to be in the receiving end
Ethnic spotted

Yeah but he is repulsive tier. Someone like ted bundy jeff dahmer I can understand
Look at Charles Mansons wife he married while in jail.

• Woah
Netherlands bro, I have been lucky. I also got accepted at every job I wanted to work at. But i can fake being nt and social that helps as well
Wish i lived in your country and not my third world slavic one :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ✿👍col and Xangsane
Why tho, have you experienced racism in your own country? Or are you speaking in terms of opportunity
Well yes racism, because i am a slavic muslim and we are only 5% in my country, i was bullied both by slavic christians (for being muslim) and by albanian muslims (for being slavic). This was during childhood and teenhood. But this isn't the only thing, my country is poor, average wage is 350 euros and the government doesn't care about your mental health as much as in the west, you are just left alone to cope and suffer.
Also the country is depopulated and there isn't as much young people because of migration to the west, and there is no entertainment because its poor and boring :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, ✿👍col and 2 others
Damn sad shit man, could not imagine being discriminated in my country, also 350 is brutal, in netherlands wage (minimum loon) is around 1750-1800
Its not really my ancestral country. That would be Bosnia or Serbia, my stupud great grandparents chose to settle here when the Serb Christians were expelling muslims from Serbia, majority of muslims settled in Turkey but my great grandparents chose to settle here because in the 60's this place was actually better then Turkey.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
I can relate
White women are not racist, at least for the most part, only ethnic and noodlewhores are racist cos they are self hating and JBW is a way to socially ascend.

You are white passing but u are also ethnic passing, yet you are one of the biggest slayers in London in terms of body count, because foids don't care about your race.

Well yes racism, because i am a slavic muslim and we are only 5% in my country, i was bullied both by slavic christians (for being muslim) and by albanian muslims (for being slavic). This was during childhood and teenhood. But this isn't the only thing, my country is poor, average wage is 350 euros and the government doesn't care about your mental health as much as in the west, you are just left alone to cope and suffer.
Also the country is depopulated and there isn't as much young people because of migration to the west, and there is no entertainment because its poor and boring :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
But it's not really racism if the slavs are discriminating your religion instead of your race. You are the same race as them. Race is probably more important tbh it's just that Balkans is retarded and most of the world too regarding religion. Is your family originally Bosnian and was converted by ottomans?

We want to mix but it's how our parents raised us. Sure I have a white mother but she bowed down to my father's ways - he was damn strict.
No we don't wanna mix, you low IQ fuck. I Racism is stupid to complain about because there is literally no advantage to mixing and having a multicultural society. Its not a real problem for the most part like hunger and natural disasters are. I'm sorry to shatter your stupid fetishized fantasy of everyone being like your degenerate white side of the family. People like that were meant to have their genes wiped away. Any tribe who sucumbs to the pressures of the other is weak and is due to get killed off. That's the multicultural experiment and the goal of degenerate mixing.

Yeah your mom probably needed that kind of strict environment considering she couldn't get it from her cuck of a father.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Some white women Fetishize Ethnics. Only way to ascend for ethnics.
This only applies to blonde white girls. dark haired megan fox type of white women hate ethnics

@turkproducer problem?

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back