Why are many women so racist towards ethnics?

You mock me and bully me because I’m not pure white
Kinda racist
more gaslighting from forum gaslighter

you are very manipulative, a big troll

White women are so racist towards ethnics yet they virtue signal the most. They'd claim about how black lives matter, put it in their bio (I've hardly seen black people but BLM in their bio) yet only want to date white men. They tan their skin to oblivion and try to look like another race yet are racist towards a white passing ethnic. They say they like tall dark and handsome; when they see a tall, cute and dark haired guy with a nice tan they'd reject him for being Saudi and not Italian.

Many ethnic women are so desperate to date white men and love to bash white men for everything just because they won't commit

Don't get me wrong, I'm with a great girl, but it makes my blood boil when I watch blackpill video compilations and see these women reject men solely because of their race, and some are actively racist towards them irl after taking off their virtue signaller mask

I'm saying all this as someone who suffered racism in the past many times so I know how it feels to be in the receiving end
the prefer some non whites like hispanic and med moggers and some arabs

just not curries lol

White women are so racist towards ethnics yet they virtue signal the most. They'd claim about how black lives matter, put it in their bio (I've hardly seen black people but BLM in their bio) yet only want to date white men. They tan their skin to oblivion and try to look like another race yet are racist towards a white passing ethnic. They say they like tall dark and handsome; when they see a tall, cute and dark haired guy with a nice tan they'd reject him for being Saudi and not Italian.

Many ethnic women are so desperate to date white men and love to bash white men for everything just because they won't commit

Don't get me wrong, I'm with a great girl, but it makes my blood boil when I watch blackpill video compilations and see these women reject men solely because of their race, and some are actively racist towards them irl after taking off their virtue signaller mask

I'm saying all this as someone who suffered racism in the past many times so I know how it feels to be in the receiving end
C O P E

As you Said yourself you SUFFERED which means past tense

Now you DONT because you look better

Chad is a race for himself and pretyboys are their genetic cousins

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
I don't think I've experienced racism once in my life, if anything I think the "refugee/wartorn country cel" thing leads many white women to treat you more softly