Why are muslims always ugly af?

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

卐 1488 卐
They are always ugly af with terrible bones, giga asymmetrical faces, chimp-like hair and stink of curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 31944, alriodai and 8 others
There are more than 1.5 billion muslims in the world nigga, so youre more likely to find an ugly Muslim than an ugly jew.

• +1
Reactions: zura, ShowerMaxxing and Beastchodecode
There are more than 1.5 billion muslims in the world nigga, so youre more likely to find an ugly Muslim than an ugly jew.
You don't understand. They're almost exclusively ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, bloomercel, Primalsplit and 1 other person
3501172 map2

3501171 map1

"From a sample of nearly 11,000 births between 2007 and 2011, more than 2,000 babies were born to first cousin parents – predominately from the city’s large Pakistani population. The children of such unions, which represented more than a third of all the Pakistani-origin babies in the study, had a six per cent chance of having a congenital abnormality, compared to an average 3 per cent chance."

Only one per cent of unions in the UK are between cousins, but in Bradford that figure is much higher – 18 per cent of unions, and 37 per cent of those within the Pakistani community

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, TaxEvasionmaxxer, bloomercel and 2 others
No hypergamy,Inbreeding and shitskin genetic race factors.
White muslims still look good though

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and BoneDensity
ikr

i’m in the middle east rn and they’re disgusting they have recessed faces and look like rats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, alriodai, Jhon Smith and 2 others
They are always ugly af with terrible bones, giga asymmetrical faces, chimp-like hair and stink of curry

View attachment 2303325
They look like this because they are Paki and not because they are Muslim. Islam is not a race/ethnicity, there are Muslims from every race including the white race (Bosnians, Kosovans, Chechens, North Macedonians, Bulgarians, and Cyprians) and the black race (Somalis, Sudanese, Nigerians, Senegalese, etc)

No hypergamy,Inbreeding and shitskin genetic race factors.
White muslims still look good though
Inbreeding and shitskin factors yes, but not hypergamy. Female hypergamy is cucked and retarded and it shouldn't be encouraged.

Obligatory mogged by muslim.

cause you're supposed to be 10 psl only when in jannah with allah brother

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Deleted member 19994
Incel friendly religion.

• +1
Reactions: zura and autistic_tendencies

View attachment 2303325
likely subhuman imams impregnated bunch of roasties during islam's reign while everyone worshipped him for explaining the christian's trinity as a sham (too low IQ to conceptualize the trinity) and they worshipped strict mono-theist god. Hence, they were in awe of the imams and gave away their daughters to him.

Maybe because compulsory hijab blocks out the sunlight and their women are vitamin D starved.

ikr

i’m in the middle east rn and they’re disgusting they have recessed faces and look like rats
cope u cant handle jordan chads mogging u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
ikr

Give me your location and let's say that in my face

ikr

they're all ugly

OP why do you think they're muslim in the first place, islam is the only religion who do everything in it possible for an ugly man to be able to fuck a woman and also promise hot women if you die

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
they're all ugly

OP why do you think they're muslim in the first place, islam is the only religion who do everything in it possible for an ugly man to be able to fuck a woman and also promise hot women if you die
Aren't you Algerian

those are curries