Why are Normies so cruel

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
I’m just sat in maths class, doing nothing and this so called friend goes “dogtown shut up your nose is bigger than mine, so shut up”.
Another fag goes “yeah dogtowns nose is massive, almost as big as Curycel’s nose” honestly why do they need to be so cruel, I don’t understand. These are supposed to be my friends btw. This happens way to often to be honest.

dude how is it possible that ur taking any shit at all ur legit almost chad level lol

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
Normies and incels are most obsessed with looks. Constantly trying to find flaws of others and expose them to feel better about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
dude how is it possible that ur taking any shit at all ur legit almost chad level lol

I’m a twink though ( I got no respect tbh) ( plus where I live being aggressive is kinda of in couraged) who never had a gf, 1 of them is a legit incel who looked out once by kissing a decent drunk girl, the others is maybe a Chang lite. But still these comments hurt.

Last edited:
I’m a twink though ( I got no respect tbh) ( plus where I live being aggressive is kinda of in couraged) who never had a gf, 1 of them is a legit incel who looked out once by kissing a decent drink girl, the others is maybe a Chang lite. But still t
Just don't mind then. Give it a few years to get big in the gym and they'll see you at some gathering and be like "holy shit it's over for us". So yeah you will be fine bro similar shit happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dogtown