why are people denying the fact that blacks are in fact much more athletic and stronger people on average

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
title lmao

• +1
Reactions: aejdead
Where did this occur it is common knowledge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, ElTruecel, nofap and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lean4Life, Acion and i hear voices
20 000 unathletic and weak whites raped their whole continent. Black race will never be seen serious, no matter how hard they try to compensate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 65033, futuregigamogger and 7 others
But they are also low iq

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, majesticincel, Snowskinned and 1 other person
20 000 unathletic and weak whites raped their whole continent. Black race will never be seen serious, no matter how hard they try to compensate
why are you talking about something that happened before nail clipper was invented

• +1
Reactions: Acion and STAMPEDE
How is no one tired of arguing 💀💀 i see same people everyday in race threads arguing about the same fucking things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Acion, DarkTriadBeliever and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, Ryldoo IS COPING, arabcelxxx and 5 others
are you guys niggers fhat you support these low IQ monkeys.
Eddie hall is the strongest man alive, the tallest men are always white, the tallest man in history IS white.
Black people are retarded monkeys. We should enslave them again. But the jews got to us
you still dont understand you fucking 80 iq moron,

ON AVERAGE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and scrunchables
Racebaiting.org

why are you talking about something that happened before nail clipper was invented
Because their countries still live in poverty due to being vastly inferior. And even those, who escaped, still live off of white government protection

Also, niggers dominate only running based sports(if you grow up running from wild animals, ofc you'll be faster than someone who grew up normally xd). Olympics are for everyone to see lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Eddie hall is the strongest man alive, the tallest men are always white, the tallest man in history IS white.
Black people are retarded monkeys. We should enslave them again. But the jews got to us
Holy low iq

its a literal difference is muscle fiber density you idiot, a genetic difference in density has no relevance to height weight in this context

They will be physically stronger by nature and have for more potential in the gym as well.

The most prolific criminal In our era, Jeffrey epstein is white.

Does that mean all criminals are white?

Foolish. :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lean4Life, Acion, aejdead and 7 others
Holy low iq

its a literal difference is muscle fiber density you idiot, a genetic difference in density has no relevance to height weight in this context

They will be physically stronger by nature and have for more potential in the gym as well.

good argument let's see what he replies

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
How is no one tired of arguing 💀💀 i see same people everyday in race threads arguing about the same fucking things
Welcome to .org

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Alucard69
Holy low iq

Epstein is JEWISH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, scrunchables and shizuku11111
fastest sprinters are black
best NBA players are black
whats your arguement
2 white dudes are dominating nba right now lowkey but its just two of them

and u forgot the nfl, the most athletically required sport which is mostly black

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ItsOverLawg
2 white dudes are dominating nba right now lowkey but its just two of them

and u forgot the nfl, the most athletically required sport which is mostly black
teenagers here make everything about race lmao when we all know half of these white cucks cut their veins when their crushes dont talk to them. Black people generally do have lesser money than the whites. Powerlifting doesnt bring in money. That's why sports. Black people can succeed in other sports too if money isnt a problem to them but ofcourse these cucks wont get it unless a bbc tyrone ends their parent's marriage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, STAMPEDE and gribsufer1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and Gaygymmaxx
teenagers here make everything about race lmao when we all know half of these white cucks cut their veins when their crushes dont talk to them. Black people generally do have lesser money than the whites. Powerlifting doesnt bring in money. That's why sports. Black people can succeed in other sports too if money isnt a problem to them but ofcourse these cucks wont get it unless a bbc tyrone ends their parent's marriage
If all white people waged war on niggers who would win? Whites would and they're outnumbered

• JFL
Reactions: Acion
If all white people waged war on niggers who would win? Whites would and they're outnumbered
the question isnt even about who would win a war bro. Americans (if that is what u meant by whites) have superior technology BUT the debate was about dominating sports.

the question isnt even about who would win a war bro. Americans (if that is what u meant by whites) have superior technology BUT the debate was about dominating sports.
I was thinking about Europeans

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
So you’re claiming less than 20 million jews are stronger and higher iq than a billion of whites so they control you and your countries

• +1
Reactions: Acion and looksmaxxing223
europeans? hell no. Americans would win but no way ur saying Europeans
Even half of the american army is made up of niggers and different ethnicities. America is diverse that’s why they’re so strong

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Even half of the american army is made up of niggers and different ethnicities. America is diverse that’s why they’re so strong
that's legit my point lmao.
An average american is actually an Indian :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
the west is falling
repeat after me

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
do you have any proof that niggers are strobger on average? show me the data

Compensate? there's no need, your reputation already got fucked in less than a century by letting millions of shitskins into every western country possible

• +1
Reactions: Acion
In my experience they are often weak

Or they say shit like "blacks have good genes cus of slavery" as if African nations don't also dominate when it comes to sport and athletics lol

Strongest no. Athletic yes because blacks have long limbs and have good explosiveness. In purely strength many ethnicities are stronger than blacks pound for pound

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer and ominion
Europeans are way stronger lol. Blacks are more athletic yes but if you talk about pure strength, whites mog. Strongman is full of nordics / anglos / slavs / germanics. Practically no blacks. And yes, EU got stronger grips on average than blacks by far (best indicator of strength on average)

Last edited:
Bunch of low iq niggers don't even know simple thing that blacks have long limbs and high tendence insertion which makes them more explosive and faster so niggers dominate jumping and sprinting dominant sports which is almost every relevant sport . But I do believe niggers are inferior because running fast and jumping higher don't mean shit to society. :Comfy: