Why are people muscling up

maxxerlord

maxxerlord

Platinum
Why are people getting huge ass muscles with roids tons of unhealthy protein and posting shitty reels online with weird phonk music ?
Do girls even like muscles ?
And these guys call themselves fitness influencer idk about infleuncer but that's definitely not fitness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Mewton, iloveboobs and 3 others
Because there are more men with muscles nowadays which makes being skinny worse than it used to be, which leads to more people getting muscles and the cycle continues

• +1
Reactions: mug, curryascenderr, Mewton and 1 other person
its to cope with their ugly face. Does it work? No, not usually, only if you have decent base to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, Mewton, maxxerlord and 1 other person
And yeah girls do find muscles attractive but it's more about the mass than the muscles themselves you can be a muscled up 5 ft 5 prettyboy and girls would still choose some fat tallcell over you

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and romanstock
Why are people getting huge ass muscles with roids tons of unhealthy protein and posting shitty reels online with weird phonk music ?
Do girls even like muscles ?
And these guys call themselves fitness influencer idk about infleuncer but that's definitely not fitness

You mean girls love big huge looking dudes ?
And skinny is cope ?
And yeah girls do find muscles attractive but it's more about the mass than the muscles themselves you can be a muscled up 5 ft 5 prettyboy and girls would still choose some fat tallcell over yo

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Then why my mom is against gym and stuff while my dad supports me going to gym also buys me protein and stuff
You mean girls love big huge looking dudes ?
And skinny is cope ?

It is good for nichemaxxing. It only looks bad if you bulk too much, lose hair and skin quality. The asian example from the other poster is a good example, people like Jeff Seid too:

Snapinstaapp 456233955 796071109078936 5925794707081687620 n 1080

So people try to emulate these guys, but obviously fail due to bad aging genes. Some fall for strength and muh masculinity cope though, but that is mostly after realizing that their genes are trash and they looksminned themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and PlayersGetPlayed
I think girls hate muscles
That's the same logic as guys saying they hate skinny Victoria Secrets models, everyone says it until they meet one IRL and fawn over her. Girls are the same way about muscles

• Woah
Reactions: curryascenderr and maxxerlord
That's the same logic as guys saying they hate skinny Victoria Secrets models, everyone says it until they meet one IRL and fawn over her. Girls are the same way about muscles
How can I get aesthetically pleasing muscles considering I'm a low T male and quite skinny
Going to gym since 3 months
You got any cheat codes ?
No roids for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
It is good for nichemaxxing. It only looks bad if you bulk too much, lose hair and skin quality. The asian example from the other poster is a good example, people like Jeff Seid too:

View attachment 3194666

So people try to emulate these guys, but obviously fail due to bad aging genes. Some fall for strength and muh masculinity cope though, but that is mostly after realizing that their genes are trash and they looksminned themselves.
IMG 0354
:lul::ogre:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prettyboy, Mewton, glaruz and 1 other person
How can I get aesthetically pleasing muscles considering I'm a low T male and quite skinny
Going to gym since 3 months
You got any cheat codes ?
Idk I'm not an expert

Images   2024 08 30T160623981
Images   2024 09 24T145122362

Images   2024 09 24T145230352

Height and proportions matter more for female gaze

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, Prettyboy and PlayersGetPlayed
They both have good muscular development and they would probably look like shit without the muscles. But they would also look like shit if they were short and/ or with a bad frame. You need everything theory.

View attachment 3194699

Most lifters will never look like this btw.
If you don't have height, limb length and good proportions, don't expect big returns from gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and PlayersGetPlayed
they dont care about your muscles they just go for skinny guys nowdays or from what i can see

• +1
Reactions: maxxerlord
If you don't have height, limb length and good proportions, don't expect big returns from gymcelling
Depends on what you mean by big returns. You can still get more respect from other men, which is big if you got treated like shit from them your whole life. You can improve your social media profiles and benefit from that too. Gymcelling is underrated here for this aspect.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss and Mewton