Why are people so retarded when it comes to politics

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
They fucking cant think long term. Theres an increase in support for authoritarian leaders to "clean up" the country.
Leftoids want there to be a cashless society (what could possibly go wrong with letting the government control every penny you own).
Rightoids want a "tough on crime" government (what could go wrong with mass surveillance & giving the government the power to jail anyone without trial).

Of course there are some problems that need fixing like the housing market but its like everyone turned into a fag that wants to get dominated by BGC (Big Government Cock)

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard, ey88, Whatever and 3 others
“Billy✊🏿🍉🪬✡️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🇵🇸☭ replied to your comment”😭🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Average iq

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Authoritarian government is a natural thing JFL at believing in some retarded libertarian fantasy in 2024 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Authoritarian government is a natural thing JFL at believing in some retarded libertarian fantasy in 2024 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Crazy how all authoritarian countries are shitholes. This map looks like a HDI map
1920px-Economist_Intelligence_Unit_Democracy_Index_2023.svg.png

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaRetard, watah and isis_Bleach
Ofcourse no reply @ElTruecel :lul:

Ofcourse no reply @ElTruecel :lul:
I don’t need to reply. Your source is some gay graph about muh feminism, sodomites raping kids & muh killing babies (abortion).

That’s how HDI is measured

• JFL
I don’t need to reply. Your source is some gay graph about muh feminism, sodomites raping kids & muh killing babies (abortion).

That’s how HDI is measured
Why do Incels and BP niggas care about abortions. I’d rather a sub5 not live a shitty life and eventually rope. Also 99% of abortion happen in the first 2 months where there is literally no baby to kill

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon and watah
Why do Incels and BP niggas care about abortions. I’d rather a sub5 not live a shitty life and eventually rope. Also 99% of abortion happen in the first 2 months where there is literally no baby to kill
Shit dude it’s not like all these things correlate with feminism & sexual revolution which is what most blackpillers that arent simps oppose. Birth control and contraceptives should’ve never been legal in the first place lmfao.

Also the muh eugenics argument is cope when Incels think manlets who have 75 iq are deem for reproduction more than other eugenic dudes due to muh female gaze

Birth control and contraceptives should’ve never been legal in the first place lmfao.
Yeah no point in arguing. Niggas will say this then wonder why foids get abortions 😹😹

• +1