why are some noses upturned yet hooked

cancercell

cancercell

Glock beam turn a white man to an Indian 👁️
3370-scarlett_732x549-thumb-732x549.jpg
CzwQ-JLWEAA4EFK.jpg

many hooked noses also come with a near 90 degree nasolabial angle but some like o'pry have a more obtuse angle

i have this too

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 21044
i have this too
i think the upturn of the nose is caused by a good maxilla and the hook is caused by genetics (i believe sean opry is part native so that would explain this)

i also wonder if the hooked part is caused by an imperfect upper maxilla which causes a dorsal hump instead of a completely straight bridge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
space dna GIF by NASA

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
i think the upturn of the nose is caused by a good maxilla and the hook is caused by genetics (i believe sean opry is part native so that would explain this)

i also wonder if the hooked part is caused by an imperfect upper maxilla which causes a dorsal hump instead of a completely straight bridge
my lower maxila is more forward tha upper maxila, rather than upturned nose i think i have a good nasolabial angle
it isnt opry level hooked

Upturned nose has more to do with the bone on the bottom I believe. If the sill is angled upwards it will be upturned (I think)

Nasolabial angle is mainly determined by incisor proclination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I have the opposite of this

Don't know, I have this, My nose has a dorsal hump but my siblings have straight noses