Why are stormcels so much in denial about the fact 90% of whites don't care about their countries?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
If you look at the comments under youtube videos regarding political shit like migration, politics, globalism etc you always see tons of comments along the lines of "we are being betrayed!" or "our governments are traitors" and "our people are being fooled!" They seem to think most white people living in the west are just being naive and or being tricked by media/politicians/jews etc.

In actual fact, most white people simply don't give a shit. Patriotism/nationalism is dead. 90% of whites are consumer whores who legitimately could care less about what is happening to their countries. 'Ignorance' has nothing to do with it. They just don't care. Alt-right clowns can't accept that their own pathetic race is the key reason for why their cultures are failing, and not just media propaganda. If most whites actually cared they would just vote for nationalist parties (and they have had plenty of chances to do so). But they don't. They don't want less immigration. They want more gimme gimme welfare. They want to look hip on social media.

The collapse of the white race is 100% self-inflicted and is the byproduct of narcissism and degeneracy. Modern whites are not victims of jewish plotting. They are spoiled brats throwing away everything their ancestors built. By blaming some external entity these losers are just coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Callooh_Calais, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 13 others
They dont care about their race but they care about their nation its the same for jewish americans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 15338
True, but this is not an excuse to not to care about your country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and n0rthface
Sheeit game over white boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
They dont care about their race but they care about their nation its the same for jewish americans
They don't give a single shit.

They don't give a single shit.
I agree with everything you said but it is hard to not be a SFcel after being blackpilled, especially about globalism

• +1
you retard, the reason they don't care / aren't political is because of the government.

This is true for all races tho

you retard, the reason they don't care / aren't political is because of the government.
Nobody is forcing normies to vote for cucked immigration and globalism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Lmao and hebbewem
Nobody is forcing normies to vote for cucked immigration and globalism.
normies are retarded. They believe anything the media tells them. how can you not see that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 5802 and Lmao
normies are retarded. They believe anything the media tells them. how can you not see that
Not sure how this debunks my argument. If they believe anything TV tells them it's still their fault.

Tbh nobody truly gives a shit about their race. Go to Africa and you will see different tribes of scapegoat one another just like they scapegoat whites in the west. Whites use to do the same back when all they had to hate were one another.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Americans think they are living in a movie

blaming an external group is an easy way to create unison. it doesnt really matter if it's true or not.

• JFL
blaming an external group is an easy way to create unison. it doesnt really matter if it's true or not.
Problem is you always need new people to blame so people just turn inward eventually. This is why I just laugh at sjws: They will eat each other. They are ALREADY eating each other.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
you've finally made a good thread

congrats

Good post from you

I honestly believe the average white Canadian doesn’t give a fuck if white people go extinct after they’re dead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and Melo95
Not sure how this debunks my argument. If they believe anything TV tells them it's still their fault.

Tbh nobody truly gives a shit about their race. Go to Africa and you will see different tribes of scapegoat one another just like they scapegoat whites in the west. Whites use to do the same back when all they had to hate were one another.
you don't really have an argument that's kinda my point

Life is every man for himself. Nationalists are easily-manipulated, coping incels (assuming they're lower on the totem pole).

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 15338
Life is every man for himself. Nationalists are easily-manipulated, coping incels (assuming they're lower on the totem pole).
That would be almost all of them. Rich/high status people in the modern world have literally zero reason for being nationalists. Globalism is the rich man's version of nationalism. The world's rich just see themselves as a singular class. It's only the worthless losers at the bottom who still kill each other over shit like race or nationality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
survyes show the majority of Whites want less immigration, ur posts regarding this topic are dumb

I would kill myself if I wasn't born white.
Cope being black in many western countries is a halo at this point insofar as you are good looking. Though tbh ugly blacks probably have it worse than ugly whites.

Looking at interracial marriages in the usa white do it the least .based on that they care about most about race

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Looking at interracial marriages in the usa white do it the least .based on that they care about most about race
the biggest interracial marriage is white man asian female
what drugs are you on

I don't agree at all and it seems you've only been watching the idiots in the alt right. Yes, whites have naturally went against each other in the past, but a lot of the recent conflicts of crisis situations are partially because of Jews. Who do you think promotes consumerism in the west? The alt right acknowledges that white people have fucked themselves up too but the difference is they're not just about to give up. Whites are absolutely ignorant and they do care but about the WRONG things. They don't have a tribalistic mindset because they HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED. Its all very easy to find evidence for, you just haven't looked deep enough. Look at eastern European white countries where brainwashing is less, their population is much more nationalistic and tribal.

I don't agree at all and it seems you've only been watching the idiots in the alt right. Yes, whites have naturally went against each other in the past, but a lot of the recent conflicts of crisis situations are partially because of Jews. Who do you think promotes consumerism in the west? The alt right acknowledges that white people have fucked themselves up too but the difference is they're not just about to give up. Whites are absolutely ignorant and they do care but about the WRONG things. They don't have a tribalistic mindset because they HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED. Its all very easy to find evidence for, you just haven't looked deep enough. Look at eastern European white countries where brainwashing is less, their population is much more nationalistic and tribal.

Black adults are more likely than other groups to see their race or ethnicity as central to their identity

BBC BVLLs have most pride while Whiles are cucked. (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and MrGlutton
As a white guy...

I don't care.

Having smelly shitskins in my country to mog on the daily is lifefuel.

Black adults are more likely than other groups to see their race or ethnicity as central to their identity

BBC BVLLs have most pride while Whiles are cucked. (y)
This is just a yet another example of NPC theory being true. Imagine going from 19th century ultra-racism to cucked 21st century 'progressivism' merely because the propaganda changed.

100% peans have no-one to blame but themselves. Whites are a naturally greedy and arrogant race, I probably wont be around when they do leave but if I was I would smoke a fat one

100% peans have no-one to blame but themselves. Whites are a naturally greedy and arrogant race, I probably wont be around when they do leave but if I was I would smoke a fat one
The joke's kinda on you, though. What happens to the other races if whites disappear? Speaking of which, it's actually not just whites who are suffering demographic decline. East-Asians are also dying off slowly.

People like to shit on whites but consider the alternative. Are black people better off under whites or the Chinese?

That's what I thought.