Why are surgeons so averse to doing CCW vs doing more lefort advancement?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
talked to a pretty blackpilled surgeon who wasnt so enthusiastic when I mentioned CCW rotation for my overbite. could see in his eyes that he didnt like the idea of it and said that "if we do too much of it, your teeth will point to the sky" which is pretty obvious, as too much of anything will be a negative

so wondering if CCW rotation is as good as everyone on PSL says it is, why arent more surgeons doing it?

ask him :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Fucking how many times do I have to say this get what you need.CCW isn't some chocolate croissant that you buy from the bakery when you feel like having one.You do CW rotation when you need more midface, CCW rotation when you need more mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, user47283, faggotchadlite and 1 other person
Fucking how many times do I have to say this get what you need.CCW isn't some chocolate croissant that you buy from the bakery when you feel like having one.You do CW rotation when you need more midface, CCW rotation when you need more mandible.
Imagine thinking that some generic NPC greycel knew anything

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 4054 and Squirtle
my bad, hate to ask so many times but im always learning new information so thought it would be good to clarify

will do at my next consult. I didnt at the time cos he seemed to get pretty annoyed at my suggestion of maybe doing CCW

You forgot also a straight downgraft when you need both