Why are there muslims on this site? I'm curious

Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg

Gold
I've seen many Muslims on this site and I don't quite understand why. You will never be able to fully reap the benefits of looksmaxxing or most of the blackpill.

1. You cannot slay
You're not allowed to have sex before marriage and you are confined to this one partner.

2. No hypergamy for Muslims
You'll just marry your fathers' friend's daughter or something. She won't be allowed to refuse you based on looks. You might even marry someone who has never see you before. Hypergamy does not really apply to Muslims.

3. You're not allowed to hardmax
Plastic surgeries are haram? Correct? You can't use many of the looksmaxxing methods due to your religion.

Correct me if I'm wrong about something because I am genuinely curious about this. What is your motivation to looksmax?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Amadeus, Deleted member 14693 and 18 others
:soy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and BigJimsWornOutTires
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Deleted member 20056, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 9 others
Looks are human nature. You think Muslims dont care about looks?:forcedsmile::y'all:

Yea even if hardmaxxes would be allowed, they wouldn't get them anyway like non muslims here dont get them:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Atem Rah, Deprived and 3 others
Looks are human nature. You think Muslims dont care about looks?:forcedsmile::y'all:

Yea even if hardmaxxes would be allowed, they wouldn't get them anyway like non muslims here dont get them:Comfy:
Right, but arguably moneymaxxing is much more important as a Muslim?

There's more people here who have gotten surgeries here than you think. Although, they might not post as often as these 15 year old shitposters who have taken over the forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 13994 and 6 others
@Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
7fmnf5ktin521.jpg

Right, but arguably moneymaxxing is much more important as a Muslim?

There's more people here who have gotten surgeries here than you think. Although, they might not post as often as these 15 year old shitposters who have taken over the forum.
Hmm yea you might be true. Greycels are looksmaxxing hard and dont post much:y'all::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, animo123 and Cain
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and .πŸ‘½.
lol , they are no hardcore muslims on this site though . The Muslims i know irl just ramadhan max/fast max, aside from that are really "sinful" against Islam tenets.

They drink beer, hear music , have sex/masturbate etc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Cain and .πŸ‘½.
Maybe to get unconditional love and loyalty from wives?
@Ryan

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Ryan and Cain
lol , they are no hardcore muslims on this site though . The Muslims i know irl just ramadhan max/fast max, aside from that are really "sinful" against Islam tenets.

Why do you even consider yourself a Muslim if you break the core fundamentals of Islam?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 13994, Beetlejuice and 3 others
They're probably living in Western countries, so they are forced to play this game, they can't just arrange a marriage like in the old days. Also, even Muslim majority countries are getting westernized very fast, looks are now important everywhere.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deprived, Deleted member 17736 and 5 others
I've seen many Muslims on this site and I don't quite understand why. You will never be able to fully reap the benefits of looksmaxxing or most of the blackpill.

1. You cannot slay
You're not allowed to have sex before marriage and you are confined to this one partner.

You'll just marry your fathers' friend's daughter or something. She won't be allowed to refuse you based on looks. You might even marry someone who has never see you before. Hypergamy does not really apply to Muslims.

Plastic surgeries are haram? Correct? You can't use many of the looksmaxxing methods due to your religion.

Correct me if I'm wrong about something because I am genuinely curious about this. What is your motivation to looksmax?
Why you targeting muslims when you can't slay as a Christian or Jew or have premarital sex.
Educate yourself muslims arent confined to one partner.

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 16853, FreakkForLife and 2 others

1. You cannot slay

To fuck European jbs and to look better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anakin, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, animo123 and 2 others
Because i want to creampie european women

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Dr. Greenberg
To help the brothers realize that in real life looks is the last of their problems. And to also Insha Allah motivate them to get up and work for things instead of spending time on the internet.

Why do you even consider yourself a Muslim if you break the core fundamentals of Islam?
The acts the brothers said are definetly prohibited, but it doesn't work like that.

Those are sins, some of them big, but sins. There are more bigger sins which put one beyond the pale of Islam, for example if a muslim in his sound mind, and while having the knowledge of the ruling, insults God or a Prophet, he then has become a disbeliever and must utter the Shahada again.

1. You cannot slay
The woman can choose if she wants to marry or not, that is her decision, and the father has a saying on that.
She can refuse based on looks whenever she wants.

Also what kind of person who calls himself a 'man' goes around looking for a rich woman to mantain him? If that was my case i wouldn't be able to walk on the face of the earth with my head up
True, plastic surgeries are only allowed under necessity (sickness), or if the person has a big and evident malformation according to my knowledge (like for exampoe, aomeone born with something in the head). Also if the psycological problems are tremendously big that it has become unbereable for the person to save it except by surgery, then it may be ok, Allah Knows Best.

But in general, we say no, one must accept and embrace how The Creator made him, it has a purpose. The rich is tested by his richness and how he will use it, will he donate some of the money and abstain from evil? Or will he oppress people with it and use it in unlawful ways?

Likewise the handsome is tested with his looks, will he bear patiently until he marries? Or will he use his looks to fornicate and engage in unlawful matters? Etc etc

So yeah, maybe a test for the brothers who try to make surgery is just to bear patiently and not give up to plastic surgery, and Allahu A'lam

There is a story of the Prophet (alayhi a salat wa salam) and an involuntary celibate of his time

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Uglybrazilian and 4 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

Im a christainborn living in a 95 percent muslim population and let me tell you , the country is extremely westernized(socially, politically) . Hardcore muslims here live maybe in some rural areas and make about 5 percent of it .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and animo123
To help the brothers realize that in real life looks is the last of their problems. And to also Insha Allah motivate them to get up and work for things instead of spending time on the internet.

The acts the brothers said are definetly prohibited, but it doesn't work like that.

Those are sins, some of them big, but sins. There are more bigger sins which put one beyond the pale of Islam, for example if a muslim in his sound mind, and while having the knowledge of the ruling, insults God or a Prophet, he then has become a disbeliever and must utter the Shahada again.

The woman can choose if she wants to marry or not, that is her decision, and the father has a saying on that.

Also what kind of person who calls himself a 'man' goes around looking for a rich woman to mantain him? If that was my case i wouldn't be able to walk on the face of the earth with my head up

True, plastic surgeries are only allowed under necessity (sickness), or if the person has a big and evident malformation according to my knowledge (like for exampoe, aomeone born with something in the head). Also if the psycological problems are tremendously big that it has become unbereable for the person to save it except by surgery, then it may be ok, Allah Knows Best.

But in general, we say no, one must accept and embrace how The Creator made him, it has a purpose. The rich is tested by his richness and how he will use it, will he donate some of the money and abstain from evil? Or will he oppress people with it and use it in unlawful ways?

Likewise the handsome is tested with his looks, will he bear patiently until he marries? Or will he use his looks to fornicate and engage in unlawful matters? Etc etc

So yeah, maybe a test for the brothers who try to make surgery is just to bear patiently and not give up to plastic surgery, and Allahu A'lam

There is a story of the Prophet (alayhi a salat wa salam) and an involuntary celibate of his time

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense (even though I don't believe in it myself).

I have a question. Is partying or clubbing considered a big sin in comparison to other sins? Drinking alcohol and hooking up with a girl at a party for example.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, animo123 and ThatDjangoWalk
Plastic surgeries are haram? Correct? You can't use many of the looksmaxxing methods due to your religion
You can get plastic surgery, but then you must tell people that you changed your face with "mewing"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Toth's thot, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others

1. You cannot slay

1. You cannot slay

This is incorrect as men can marry 4 times all at once if they want

yeah maybe if your sub 5 youll need an arrange marriage but normie or above you can go out and find someone you want and marry them

plastic surgery is halal when there is a need for it like somethings messed up on your body like your jaw or something just didnt grow right like maxilla and even then there is differences of opinion so other surgeries can be allowed like i dunno fillers and shit

Luckily for me im not in need to actually hardmax as im not subhuman but at the end of the day im trying to be the best version of myself and want to marry a woman who isnt revolted by me but the opposite

• +1
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense (even though I don't believe in it myself).

I have a question. Is partying or clubbing considered a big sin in comparison to other sins? Drinking alcohol and hooking up with a girl at a party for example.
its a sin but at the end of the day all sins can be forgiven via just repenting so even though its wrong to fall into despair because you think your beyond saving because of all your sinning is also incorrect

• Hmm...

1. You cannot slay

most of these rules like you cant slay or no hypergamy doesnt really apply for western muslims

• JFL

those arent real muslims bro

• +1

1. You cannot slay

"you can't slay"
correct most of us just want a wife or two
"no hypergamy for muslims"
incorrect she can and will deny you based on looks
"you are not allowed to hardmax"
debatable on what form of hardmaxxing

looksmaxxing is not just about slaying its about confidence

• Hmm...
I believe most muslims here live in the west

• So Sad
true

• Hmm...
1) True but I do it for other things like feeling good about the way I look for once in my life.

2) JFL at this massive cope. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, arrange marriage is not an option. Even if you could arrange marriage maxx, what benefit would it bring? You are essentially trapping yourself in a sexless, loveless marriage with a women who is repulsed by your looks. All while having your pockets ran dry providing like a cuck. I would rather die a virgin tbh.

3) Pretty sure it is haram/not allowed for cosmetic reasons. But tbh I would do it and try my best to repent after. Rather feel guilty than regretful tbh. And time and money put into improving your physical appearance is the best investment.

• Hmm...
Because Allah willed it

You're not allowed to hardmax

no its not justz search on Yt and Google(islamqa.info) u will get 2 know the conditions regarding it. Basically if u have an actual problem maybe ur nose is weird shaped (ie bird shaped nose).then u can change it by surgery but if it's quite ok with justz very little to no actual or noticeable problems in ur nose then there's no need to do it

If you are a devout christian you wouldn't be on this site either

• Hmm...

i am hardcore but i do a lot of major and minor sins but i agree that i am not in line with islam and i am not arrogant about what i do!😭 But i do looksmaxxing and will get surgeries In the nearest future if affordable tbh

If you are a devout christian you wouldn't be on this site either
why is this? they are liberal than Muslims. They can easily attract the other gender by gettin sexier whereas there are many restrictions between men and women in islam

if he's not arrogant ig he's still muslim. If a muslim DOESN'T pray for a long Time without legitimate reason then he's kafir.

but Why did Allah didnt made a law which prohibited the Incels from mating cuz look there are so many deformities arising due to incels and their incel genes. And why didnt Allah forbidden pure veg diet and said to chew hard foods and Mewing so that the Muslims can have good breathing and lead a Healthy lifestyle? Why didnt he said this? Is this bcuz this is not important acc to Allah to reveal and should be found out by humans?

Very happy to see u come again bro....Not really sure what's going to happen to ur iman by staying here but still happy 2 see u again

3) Pretty sure it is haram/not allowed for cosmetic reasons. But tbh I would do it and try my best to repent after. Rather feel guilty than regretful tbh. And time and money put into improving your physical appearance is the best investment
dont worry it's allowed if it actually has a reason to do it

It's allowed for medical conditions and actual deformities (not psl autism)

• +1
The Muslim community is being transformed globally by western ideas of feminism and empowerment

Gone are the days when Muslim women Obeded there family gone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
The Muslim community is being transformed globally by western ideas of feminism and empowerment

Gone are the days when Muslim women Obeded there family gone
All of this Bcuz of the introduction of school systems which have inserted both Propaganda and Knowledge into the Minds of Innocents. Muslims have left knowing and gaining knowledge abt Islam!

Well most Muslims in the west actually go out of their way and try their best to slay. Especially since I’m somalian, I see this a lot in the somalian Muslim communities. They all try to imitate tik tok fuckboys, or thugmaxxing in the uk. Most unattractive western Muslims actually use religion as a way to mask the reality that they don’t slay whatsoever and don’t get female interactions. They make excuses and lie saying: β€œI fear Allah, I have gotten many opportunities to fornicate, but due to my fear of god I stay away from females”. I’ve heard this many times and it’s as if they are saying that they have the capabilities to pull but due to the fact that they fear god they don’t fornicate and swerve all females that come their way. This is one the biggest copes because the same people that say that stuff are porn addicts, which goes to show that if they were born handsome, they would fornicate left and right. I’m not saying that genuine Muslims that fear god do this, but most western Muslims if given the chance after looksmaxxing will slay and in fact boast about it and endorse it.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Devout Christians? They can't even have sex b4 marriage. I'm saying most muslims here aren't that religious and the same applies to christians
By now we all know Christianity is a meme maybe 0.1% or less are actually devout, it's just something people inherit from their parents and barely influences their lives, people these days don't even go to church or pray at all.

On the other hand Muslims are generally more devout and the religion is more than just a tag.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
To looksmax yakhi