why are videogame so fkn boring

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
Every game is fucking boring. i have tested top 10ngames and all of them are boring af

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 13332
Video games were more fun when you were younger

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Baldingman1998, Biiyo03 and 5 others
I only still play hacked pokemon roms like platinum heartgold and black those are my childhood

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
Every game is fucking boring. i have tested top 10ngames and all of them are boring af
How old are you, when did you start playing video games, what did you play until now?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
But yeah can relate
No new game interest me anymore
Just world of Warcraft classic but it’s a huge time sink

Those top 10 games are games who paid to be on the list. Games I like wouldn't maybe even be in top 100, you gotta find what works for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Biiyo03, datboijj and 4 others
I haven't enjoyed a game as much as I did skyrim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TUSSELEIF, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Top 10 where?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Because no one puts effort anymore except some Indie developers. It all devolved into money grab (if you are still buying A titles and not pirating then its over for you)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and lasthope
Because no one puts effort anymore except some Indie developers. It all devolved into money grab (if you are still buying A titles and not pirating then its over for you)
true

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
The top 10 multiplayer games seem pretty boring yeah, but the top 10 singleplayer games don't seem bad at all.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
The only game worth playing :

@BigBiceps

• Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps
The only game worth playing :

@BigBiceps

Archers are way too OP in bannerlord tho. 130 archers can destroy army of 500 men, and when you declare kingdom and choose royal guard, you can have 250 archers + troops of your companions with no influence cost constantly in the army. You going around with 500 archers at best makes you unstoppable. Caladog or Monchug raising army of 1000+ will bend their knee to your archers, even if you don't necessarily have any fiefs yet 😂

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
play disco elysium

Archers are way too OP in bannerlord tho. 130 archers can destroy army of 500 men, and when you declare kingdom and choose royal guard, you can have 250 archers + troops of your companions with no influence cost constantly in the army. You going around with 500 archers at best makes you unstoppable. Caladog or Monchug raising army of 1000+ will bend their knee to your archers, even if you don't necessarily have any fiefs yet 😂
On top of that I used the mod my little warband to give myself archers with 400 archery skill :lul::lul:. Over for anyone who tries taking my castle

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps